Syria chemical attack..

Re: Syria chemical attack..

by jamie » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:30 pm

And what would you accomplish by "hitting" Syria again today?
For what purpose?
Whats the plan?
Who do you want to kill today?
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:35 pm

oo DAWG oo wrote:Probably just use the same reason that Obama had...or bush..or clinton ..or....

You get the point they all have done it.

Lobbed an attack without congress

Yes. What's done is done. I have no issue with what Trump did. Again, they wanted a strong leader, they elected a strong leader, don't wuss out now because, if you blink this time, NO ONE will ever back down from the U.S. again.
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:38 pm

Remember Putin running U.S. war ships? The U.S./World said enough is enough.

Syria, Putin, Trump, North Korea... All fall under the category of be careful what you wish for. Again, the U.S. wanted a tough guy in office, one that was unpredictable and would not blink. You got it. Don't look away now because if you do, they know you will blink over and over, again.
All-Star

by jamie » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:44 pm

Again why do you want to bomb Syria again today?

What have they done to provoke you today.

What's the plan Stan?
All-Star

by Liquor Kitty » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:48 pm

Well, it hasn't been long since Dumpster blew up some Syrian rickety airport buildings and 20 Syrian rickety airplanes that the airstrip has been put back into use for Syrian bombing missions. It's up & running.

Dumpster should quit while he is ahead and concentrate on his own people and country. He should learn by George Sr. & Jr's mistakes, and don't go down the Assad hole.
He must be jealous now that his ex, Putin would rather be bed-buddies with Assad. Putin will keep Assad well fed, safe & warm. Poor loser Dumpster. :(
Veteran

by KevinRiley2 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:52 pm

Liquor Kitty wrote:Well, it hasn't been long since Dumpster blew up some Syrian rickety airport buildings and 20 Syrian rickety airplanes that the airstrip has been put back into use for Syrian bombing missions. It's up & running.

Dumpster should quit while he is ahead and concentrate on his own people and country. He should learn by George Sr. & Jr's mistakes, and don't go down the Assad hole.
He must be jealous now that his ex, Putin would rather be bed-buddies with Assad. Putin will keep Assad well fed, safe & warm. Poor loser Dumpster. :(

I agree there are bigger fish to fry. I do NOT think Assad will be doing anything anytime soon.

Like I said, if I was Trump/Congress, I would tell Israel to handle Iran, and give them the weapons to make it happen, while the U.S. handles North Korea.

If both Iran and NK get their butts kicked, I promise you, Syria will keep their head down.
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:03 pm

Russia + Syria used chemical weapons AGAIN, today.
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:24 pm

Being the Devil's Advocate, removing Saddam Hussein ended badly.

Like I said, NO easy answers.
All-Star

by Aerial » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:12 pm

Liquor should quit while he's not ahead. The only loser I can see is Liquor, Trump outclasses you 10 times. Mind you, who are you? A nothing like the rest of us but I'm sure you think you are a f....n real big shot, eh? ,,, A nobody.
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:23 pm

Rand Paul just said the Christians in Syria want Assad to stay because they are terrified of the Islamic extremists. What a mess.
All-Star

by Aerial » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:28 pm

Kevin, Liquor should be able to make it all right, he's Mr. Smart with all the answers so he should be able to correct the Syrian mess no prob. Eh Liquor?... You da man you tellin' us big boy...
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:31 pm

Aerial wrote:Kevin, Liquor should be able to make it all right, he's Mr. Smart with all the answers so he should be able to correct the Syrian mess no prob. Eh Liquor?... You da man you tellin' us big boy...

Hi Earl,

Liquor's a good guy so please be kind. :)

But, you are right. Not even close to an easy solution.

Have a nice weekend, Earl, and I hope you are feeling well. :thup:
All-Star

by Liquor Kitty » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:08 pm

Aerial wrote:Liquor should quit while he's not ahead. The only loser I can see is Liquor, Trump outclasses you 10 times. Mind you, who are you? A nothing like the rest of us but I'm sure you think you are a f....n real big shot, eh? ,,, A nobody.

Bigger than you ... Yes. Take some tranquillizers. :lol:
Veteran

by Aerial » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:12 pm

Hey, no question, you're a much "bigger" boy than me, no denying that. Be happy! :D And agree, tranquilizers are good stuff! :wink:
All-Star

by Liquor Kitty » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:25 pm

Aerial wrote:Hey, no question, you're a much "bigger" boy than me, no denying that. Be happy! :D And agree, tranquilizers are good stuff! :wink:

8)
Veteran

PreviousNext