Syria chemical attack..

Re: Syria chemical attack..

by KevinRiley2 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:36 pm

oo DAWG oo wrote:You do know they cannot do that
KevinRiley2 wrote:Trump should say, "I'm assigning a set of drones that will track down and find Assad during my time in Office. It might not happen today, it might not happen tomorrow, but one of these days, the drones will find him and blow him up. I pray his family is not with him when it happens".

Let Assad look over his shoulder for the next 4 years. My guess, the stress will kill him before the drones do.

Why?
All-Star

by RedandWhite » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:43 pm

Executive Orders 11905, 12036 and 12333

...the US and Syria are not technically at war...therefore Assad is not a military target, he is at the moment a political target, and those EO's forbid the US from assassinating him...if Syria declares war on the US (and they'd be certainly able to having been bombed by american tomahawk cruise missiles) then Assad's target status changes...he'd be a big dummy though to do that...

...Dave's the expert in the room here on Korea, but IIRC seeing that the Korea's do not have a peace treaty, only a cease fire, and the state of war still exists to this day between them, the crazy guy with the funny haircut up in the north has a target on him 24/7...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.
Site Staff

by ryan3434 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:27 pm

RedandWhite wrote:Executive Orders 11905, 12036 and 12333

...the US and Syria are not technically at war...therefore Assad is not a military target, he is at the moment a political target,
and those EO's forbid the US from assassinating him...if Syria declares war on the US (and they'd be certainly able to having been bombed by american tomahawk cruise missiles) then Assad's target status changes...he'd be a big dummy though to do that...

...Dave's the expert in the room here on Korea, but IIRC seeing that the Korea's do not have a peace treaty, only a cease fire, and the state of war still exists to this day between them, the crazy guy with the funny haircut up in the north has a target on him 24/7...

Is thtat how trump got around bringing this to congress?
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
All-Star

by RedandWhite » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:44 pm

...not sure about that Ryan
Site Staff

by oo DAWG oo » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:10 pm

Probably just use the same reason that Obama had...or bush..or clinton ..or....

You get the point they all have done it.

Lobbed an attack without congress
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:00 pm

RedandWhite wrote:Executive Orders 11905, 12036 and 12333

...the US and Syria are not technically at war...therefore Assad is not a military target, he is at the moment a political target, and those EO's forbid the US from assassinating him...if Syria declares war on the US (and they'd be certainly able to having been bombed by american tomahawk cruise missiles) then Assad's target status changes...he'd be a big dummy though to do that...

Fair enough. Thanks!
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:31 am

Surprised this thread isnt locked

White guy bombs country ok to talk about. But a terrorist tracker not ok?

All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:44 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Syria.html

Rut roh.. Putin added his red line.

Im hoping this is all staged at this point.

Theres no way US wants to take out and own Syria.. Its a **** hole.. So i dont see anymore actions even if provoked.

All-Star

by RedandWhite » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:19 am

...it's postering at this point ryan, tense sure, but not even close to a mexican standoff yet...Russia HAS to respond somehow, moving a chess piece is expected....at this point the US has made it's point, Russia is making theirs...
Site Staff

by ryan3434 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:33 am

RedandWhite wrote:...it's postering at this point ryan, tense sure, but not even close to a mexican standoff yet...Russia HAS to respond somehow, moving a chess piece is expected....at this point the US has made it's point, Russia is making theirs...

Thats my thinkin as well. I dont want to see Trumps reaction if its not.

With those little hands i dont see him winning a masculinity-measuring contest lol

All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:34 am

D*** isnt censored lol

***It is now.***

All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:16 am

ryan3434 wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4388834/America-launches-airstrikes-Syria.html

Theres no way US wants to take out and own Syria.. Its a **** hole.. So i dont see anymore actions even if provoked.

Scooby is offended that you'd make fun of his speech impediment. He thinks you're worse than Trump, which of course makes you worse than Hitler.

He also wonders how much of this Russia-US back-and-forth could be staged to divert attention from other issues.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:26 am

PTBO Dave wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4388834/America-launches-airstrikes-Syria.html

Scooby is offended that you'd make fun of his speech impediment. He thinks you're worse than Trump, which of course makes you worse than Hitler.

He also wonders how much of this Russia-US back-and-forth could be staged to divert attention from other issues.

:lol:

If it is a distraction than Trump is way ahead of the political learning curve..

All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:11 pm

Putin tells the world - 'Attacking Syria again? You'll need to get through me'

Oh well... I`d do it again as soon as Syria steps out of line. See how tough Putin is.

Bully vs Bully.

This kind of aggressiveness is what the Righties wanted. Don`t blink now.
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:25 pm

Putin has (supposedly) hidden $100B away for when he retires. My guess, he`s not going to want to die before using all that money. Putin will blink.

If it was me, I`d hit Syria again, TODAY.
All-Star

PreviousNext