Syria chemical attack..

Re: Syria chemical attack..

by KevinRiley2 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:31 pm

Aerial wrote:Hey, no question, you're a much "bigger" boy than me, no denying that. Be happy! :D And agree, tranquilizers are good stuff! :wink:

Nice to see you taking the high road, my friend. :thup:
All-Star

by oo DAWG oo » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:52 pm

Liquor Kitty wrote:Well, it hasn't been long since Dumpster blew up some Syrian rickety airport buildings and 20 Syrian rickety airplanes that the airstrip has been put back into use for Syrian bombing missions. It's up & running.

Dumpster should quit while he is ahead and concentrate on his own people and country. He should learn by George Sr. & Jr's mistakes, and don't go down the Assad hole.
He must be jealous now that his ex, Putin would rather be bed-buddies with Assad. Putin will keep Assad well fed, safe & warm. Poor loser Dumpster. :(

Actually George Sr. did a dam good job not sure what your talking about there .....It was his domestic stuff that hurt him.
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:25 pm

The more I hear about Syria, the more I see a mess.

The people of Syria want Assad in. The vulnerable Christians in Syria want Assad in. The Russians want Assad in. Until they used Chemical Weapons, Trump wanted Assad in.

Then there's Iraq, and the hell it was after Saddam was ousted.

Maybe the Devil you know is better than the Devil you don't.
All-Star

by Liquor Kitty » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:53 am

oo DAWG oo wrote:
Liquor Kitty wrote:Well, it hasn't been long since Dumpster blew up some Syrian rickety airport buildings and 20 Syrian rickety airplanes that the airstrip has been put back into use for Syrian bombing missions. It's up & running.

Dumpster should quit while he is ahead and concentrate on his own people and country. He should learn by George Sr. & Jr's mistakes, and don't go down the Assad hole.
He must be jealous now that his ex, Putin would rather be bed-buddies with Assad. Putin will keep Assad well fed, safe & warm. Poor loser Dumpster. :(

Actually George Sr. did a dam good job not sure what your talking about there .....It was his domestic stuff that hurt him.

Sr. started Iraq and couldn't finish it. Jr. carried out Sr.'s legacy, and also couldn't finish the job. Another war with no completion, costing $$$$$$$$s and lives.
Veteran

by oo DAWG oo » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:29 am

Liquor Kitty wrote:
oo DAWG oo wrote:

Sr. started Iraq and couldn't finish it. Jr. carried out Sr.'s legacy, and also couldn't finish the job. Another war with no completion, costing $$$$$$$$s and lives.

Iraq invaded kuwait... The US stepped in and got Iraq out of there the US was not in Iraq then and Iraq sure was not friendly before that.
And the goal at the time was not to take out Saddam or any regime change.
There was a stark difference and he didn't "start" iraq ..saddam was always bad
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:21 pm

KittyLitter to drunk for your alternative facts, Dawg
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:53 pm

KevinRiley2 wrote:The more I hear about Syria, the more I see a mess.

The people of Syria want Assad in. The vulnerable Christians in Syria want Assad in. The Russians want Assad in. Until they used Chemical Weapons, Trump wanted Assad in.

Then there's Iraq, and the hell it was after Saddam was ousted.

Maybe the Devil you know is better than the Devil you don't.

Not all the people of Syria want Assad in.

Here's a CNN interview I think even Ryan will find enlightening, with a Syrian refusing to be fake-newsed:

https://youtu.be/s3uaf1NFxXc
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:13 pm

He shut that down nicely.. Why would they play a clinton clip there? Lol

All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:28 pm

ryan3434 wrote:He shut that down nicely.. Why would they play a clinton clip there? Lol

I hope Brooke Baldwin knows what happens to those who don't make things go the Clinton way. I foresee a robbery-gone-wrong in her future.

What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by BigJoeM » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:45 pm

What a great video . CNN politicking backfiring on them . :P .

The BBC is also reporting in Britain the general feeling from Muslims there is gratitude and love for Trump ( right now) that of course can change .
There was a man who had nothing to hide so he didn't care about privacy and I knew another who had nothing to say so he didn't care about free speech .
Veteran

by ryan3434 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:22 pm

BigJoeM wrote:What a great video . CNN politicking backfiring on them . :P .

The BBC is also reporting in Britain the general feeling from Muslims there is gratitude and love for Trump ( right now) that of course can change .

Probably is is supporters....

All-Star

by Liquor Kitty » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:45 am

Well, bombing Syria didn't work for Dumpster's approval ratings like he hoped ... they are flat-lined:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics ... li=AAggNb9
Veteran

by PTBO Dave » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:56 am

Liquor Kitty wrote:Well, bombing Syria didn't work for Dumpster's approval ratings like he hoped ... they are flat-lined:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics ... li=AAggNb9

Even the modest increase could be considered a victory, all things considered. :lol:

"A CBS News poll released Monday found that 43 percent of the country approved of Trump's job performance. Near the end of March, that figure stood at 40 percent."
-Confucius

All-Star

Previous