European Politics

Re: European Politics

by ryan3434 » Sun May 07, 2017 9:35 pm

If we are using previous Patlogic.. France is racist bigots for not voting in A WOMAN.

i do like Lepens saying though..you are going to have a woman president, me or Merkel
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Mon May 08, 2017 5:38 am

Shrilary tweeted she is happy France made the right choice..

'Dont YOU want to see a female president' hilary?

Anyways now i know siding with LaPen was correct.

All-Star

by Liquor Kitty » Mon May 08, 2017 6:10 am

KevinRiley2 wrote:Both sides, the Left and the Right, are nuts.
BINGO!
Veteran

by TravelPat1 » Mon May 08, 2017 8:47 am

West wrote:You honestly believe the 'Russians' were behind 'Fake News'?

Of course they were behind lots of it - some of it that Ryan loved to link in various threads here.

I actually find it remarkable that a bunch of you guys seem way more inclined to believe the Russians and Putin than intelligence sources and academics and IT experts from multiple western countries and think tanks - who have tracked and documented the Russian interventions in this area in multiple elections now in a number of countries.

There are dozens of reports on their role in spreading fake news through blogs and bots to impact the results of searches and what shows in social media news feeds during the US election.
http://www.npr.org/sections/alltechcons ... 6-election

Here a report from Dutch intelligence on how they tried (but largely failed to do that in the Dutch election too.
- http://www.politico.eu/article/russia-s ... ort-putin/

There are stories on their fake news efforts in Germany, Lithuania and other Eurpean countries.

I suppose you guys agree with Le Pen who said in an interview that Russia did not invade the Ukraine too? Denials that Russian bots spread widely to flood social media with fake news stories saying CNN was falsely claiming the Russians invaded and Le Pen 'shut them down' in the interview. That would be news to the Ukraines who watched the Russian troops pour over their borders uninvited.
All-Star

by ArgoT » Mon May 08, 2017 9:59 am

Big mistake by the people of France for not voting in Le Pen.
All-Star

by Liquor Kitty » Mon May 08, 2017 11:15 am

I still think the Trump endorsement, and the Russian meetings & Russian money given to Le Pen's campaign didn't help her at all ... it was more of a hindrance. Also, IF Russia (someone) hacked Macron's a campaign emails, the optics definitely didn't help. If anything all this meddling created a Le Pen backlash.
Russia will have to change their MO for the German election. :lol:
Veteran

by West » Mon May 08, 2017 11:53 am

TravelPat1 wrote:
West wrote:You honestly believe the 'Russians' were behind 'Fake News'?

Of course they were behind lots of it - some of it that Ryan loved to link in various threads here.

I actually find it remarkable that a bunch of you guys seem way more inclined to believe the Russians and Putin than intelligence sources and academics and IT experts from multiple western countries and think tanks - who have tracked and documented the Russian interventions in this area in multiple elections now in a number of countries.

There are dozens of reports on their role in spreading fake news through blogs and bots to impact the results of searches and what shows in social media news feeds during the US election.
http://www.npr.org/sections/alltechcons ... 6-election

Here a report from Dutch intelligence on how they tried (but largely failed to do that in the Dutch election too.
- http://www.politico.eu/article/russia-s ... ort-putin/

There are stories on their fake news efforts in Germany, Lithuania and other Eurpean countries.

I suppose you guys agree with Le Pen who said in an interview that Russia did not invade the Ukraine too? Denials that Russian bots spread widely to flood social media with fake news stories saying CNN was falsely claiming the Russians invaded and Le Pen 'shut them down' in the interview. That would be news to the Ukraines who watched the Russian troops pour over their borders uninvited.

I think there's a pro-EU sentiment among the political elites and MSM news papers over there. There's certainly reasons to be skeptical about anything put out by the so-called 'experts'. Not saying Russia is good, bad or anything else but there's reason for concern about what's happening there right now. I've discussed this with a few Germans, Dutch and others. Sadly your side can't engage in legitimate debate without fear mongering.

There are also reports out there pointing to the shadiness of the EU as well. I think when the globalists can't even have a grown up conversation about the negative sides of the EU without throwing out accusations it's quite telling of the type of people you are dealing with. The whole Russia excuse is a distraction to the greater issues in the EU and it's sad because the EU, imo, is a good idea but poorly carried out right now.
All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Mon May 08, 2017 12:27 pm

Liquor Kitty wrote:I still think the Trump endorsement, and the Russian meetings & Russian money given to Le Pen's campaign didn't help her at all ... it was more of a hindrance. Also, IF Russia (someone) hacked Macron's a campaign emails, the optics definitely didn't help. If anything all this meddling created a Le Pen backlash.
Russia will have to change their MO for the German election. :lol:

Or the German left could fake some Russian hacking/meddling to stoke people's xenophobia and bolster their support.

What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Mon May 08, 2017 7:38 pm

Omg mass riots after Le Pen loss..

https://youtu.be/iIIuR-HjFho

All-Star

by oo DAWG oo » Mon May 08, 2017 8:35 pm

ryan3434 wrote:Omg mass riots after Le Pen loss..

Doesn't take much to get the french all riled up and throwing tantrums
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Mon May 08, 2017 8:43 pm

oo DAWG oo wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:Omg mass riots after Le Pen loss..

Doesn't take much to get the french all riled up and throwing tantrums

Didnt watch vid eh lol

All-Star

by oo DAWG oo » Mon May 08, 2017 9:08 pm

Lol...no ..
All-Star

by Liquor Kitty » Tue May 09, 2017 5:38 am

Ya, Le Pig Pen tumbled all right.

Just a question. Why did she run for a party named National Front?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Front_(UK)
Veteran

Previous