13%
90%
No votes
100%
20%

Total votes : 15

Poll : Chance Of Trump Being Impeached In His First Term

by KevinRiley2 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:02 pm

Poll : What do you think the chance of Trump being Impeached in his First Term are?

Please vote.
All-Star

Re: Poll : Chance Of Trump Being Impeached In His First Term

by ryan3434 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:18 pm

I got zero.

Dudes creatin Jobs and getting control of borders. He is literally MAGA
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer

by KevinRiley2 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:21 pm

ryan3434 wrote:I got zero.

Don't forget to vote!!! :D
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:38 am

KevinRiley2 wrote:

Done and even voted correctly this time

Hall of Famer

by sambo42 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:27 am

I voted 50%.... when the Republicans in Congress no longer need him, he will be out... and that could come sooner rather than later...
ryan3434: gandhi was a black hating racist
Hall of Famer

by KevinRiley2 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:49 am

ryan3434 wrote:
KevinRiley2 wrote:

Done and even voted correctly this time

Thanks, Ryan. :)
sambo42 wrote:I voted 50%.... when the Republicans in Congress no longer need him, he will be out... and that could come sooner rather than later...

I agree.
All-Star

by Lennywasout » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:19 pm

Trump acts like he's bipolar and we have seen his childish tweeting. He has not created any jobs as every job created since his inauguration was because of previous administrations. He'll take credit for everything good and deflect the rest as Obamas fault.
I think there is a better than even chance that they will try at some point to impeach him. They may not succeed but I don't see him returning in 2020. I also foresee voters turning to the democrats in two years since they will be no better off in the rust belt states he won. And things will be no better for the people who voted for him.
Just look at his budget proposal and where he's cutting. Even the republicans look like they not accept the cuts. Healthcare will turn out to be a disaster.
Glad he's not here and the likes of the PC leadership candidates (ie. O'Leary) are going to suffer. I'm glad we are a Parliament and not a Presidential governing system.
I would rather have elected officials leading government departments than Presidentially appointed cronies. This is how a corrupt self serving President can become a dictator. Harper was not far off as a total control freak hence Trudeau's unlikely win.
Veteran

by ryan3434 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:25 pm

Not 1 huh? Lol

Hall of Famer

by Argonauts est.1873 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:45 am

I voted 100%. Agree with Lenny as this clown is just a shmarmy, dirty, scamming so called businessman. T Rump also wouldn't know the truth if it kicked him in his soft wood.
Rescue the sunken 'Good Ship Argonaut' and restore her in 2017, PLEASE!!!!

Stay in Canada, spend in Canada!!!!!
All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:41 am

Lennywasout wrote:Trump acts like he's bipolar and we have seen his childish tweeting. He has not created any jobs as every job created since his inauguration was because of previous administrations. He'll take credit for everything good and deflect the rest as Obamas fault.
I think there is a better than even chance that they will try at some point to impeach him. They may not succeed but I don't see him returning in 2020. I also foresee voters turning to the democrats in two years since they will be no better off in the rust belt states he won. And things will be no better for the people who voted for him.
Just look at his budget proposal and where he's cutting. Even the republicans look like they not accept the cuts. Healthcare will turn out to be a disaster.
Glad he's not here and the likes of the PC leadership candidates (ie. O'Leary) are going to suffer. I'm glad we are a Parliament and not a Presidential governing system.

Agreed. One of the nice elements of our system. Now if we only have a party in power that the majority of voters voted for.

Lennywasout wrote:I would rather have elected officials leading government departments than Presidentially appointed cronies. This is how a corrupt self serving President can become a dictator. Harper was not far off as a total control freak hence Trudeau's unlikely win.

I know, right? Remember when he actually got physical in parliament, knocking over opposition MPs be they men or women, all so he can force through his bill to limit debate so he just push through the laws he deemed fit? Now, those were the acts of a dictator in waiting.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:10 am

Argonauts est.1873 wrote:I voted 100%. Agree with Lenny as this clown is just a shmarmy, dirty, scamming so called businessman. T Rump also wouldn't know the truth if it kicked him in his soft wood.

Bombing Syria will help his popularity.
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:48 am

Can you impeach a pres for not going to congress before the strike? If so i wouldnt be opposed to it.

Hall of Famer

by sambo42 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:00 am

ryan3434 wrote:Can you impeach a pres for not going to congress before the strike? If so i wouldnt be opposed to it.

No, the GOP is smarter than that... they need the voters on their side... and impeaching for that would be political suicide for them... I would say they will wait to see what comes out of the Russian hacking probe...
ryan3434: gandhi was a black hating racist
Hall of Famer

by oo DAWG oo » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:03 am

ryan3434 wrote:Can you impeach a pres for not going to congress before the strike? If so i wouldnt be opposed to it.

Did you just flip flop
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:42 am

sambo42 wrote:

No, the GOP is smarter than that... they need the voters on their side... and impeaching for that would be political suicide for them... I would say they will wait to see what comes out of the Russian hacking probe...

So back to chasin fairy tales it is.

Hall of Famer

Next