International Women's Day

Re: International Women's Day

by Argonauts est.1873 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:06 pm

Yah Dave. This site is totally not to my liking!!!
Rescue the sunken 'Good Ship Argonaut' and restore her in 2017, PLEASE!!!!

Stay in Canada, spend in Canada!!!!!
All-Star

by West » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:37 pm

Argonauts est.1873 wrote:Yah Dave. This site is totally not to my liking!!!

You complain an awful lot.

Dan was right. Definitely not alpha male material
All-Star

by West » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:04 am

http://www.medicaldaily.com/more-chores ... rce-242815

Here you go gents! More chores for men correlate with divorce. Seems like a legit study you can show your wives :D
All-Star

by DAN38 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:05 am

Aerial wrote:Yes, as someone once recently said, it's all about dogma in life, not critical thinking, so really IWD should be something that is practiced every day and no need for a day to preach about what we, as men, should be doing from a dogmatized point of view.

Hey Dan, gotta love that word 'dogma', eh? It works well when you don't want to actually think a bit about things, just do it like we've always done, makes sense, no thinking allowed. I think you know the thread I'm talking about that has now been locked. Silencing makes a whole lot of common sense for discussion. Not. 8) :wink: And you wonder why I don't practice any longer! :o

Try to let the hatred go Earl. I am all for open discussion but I don't hate those who see differently. I am not devout but I will defend when I see unfair and untrue attacks against anything or anyone. PM me if you want to discuss further.

Also, I smell a Bungle nearby. How fitting that he resurfaces in this thread. We all know his wife told him what to say here and he loves women (he keeps saying so) because he's so subservient to them and that's the way he likes it. Mrs. Bungle wears the pants because she told Mr. Bungle she was going to. Some fellas like this. Most real men don't. :lol:

I wonder what she will tell Bungle to write in response ? Something intelligent this time I hope.
Si vis pacem... para bellum
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:39 am

West wrote:http://www.medicaldaily.com/more-chores-husband-does-more-likely-marriage-will-end-divorce-242815

Here you go gents! More chores for men correlate with divorce. Seems like a legit study you can show your wives :D

Lol something tells me if i say to the wife "you do the dishes im going golfing" wed end up with the same results
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
All-Star

by DAN38 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:54 am

Early in our marriage whenever my wife would ask me why I don't do the laundry, I would simply reply that I will if she will change the oil in the pickup. Never got an answer. :wink:
Si vis pacem... para bellum
All-Star

by West » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:02 am

ryan3434 wrote:
West wrote:http://www.medicaldaily.com/more-chores-husband-does-more-likely-marriage-will-end-divorce-242815

Lol something tells me if i say to the wife "you do the dishes im going golfing" wed end up with the same results

:lol:

Yeah.

We both don't mind cooking so we usually do it together. Same thing with cleaning.

She makes more money than I do too. I'm ok with that though :wink:
All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:47 am

DAN38 wrote:Early in our marriage whenever my wife would ask me why I don't do the laundry, I would simply reply that I will if she will change the oil in the pickup. Never got an answer. :wink:

Heh, I do the laundry, but apparently I don't do it right, so I'm not allowed to do the wife's clothes. . . I can do whatever I want with my own dirty clothes though.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by Argonauts est.1873 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:18 am

Not to my liking? hahaha. Changed my swear word bleep to that. haha.

Any and every man should be able to cook, clean, sew and do laundry. I would never expect my wife to wash the clothes that I wear. She does her laundry and I do mine. No big deal. I don't like these BS old school roles.

All-Star

by ryan3434 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:49 am

Argonauts est.1873 wrote:Not to my liking? hahaha. Changed my swear word bleep to that. haha.

Any and every man should be able to cook, clean, sew and do laundry. I would never expect my wife to wash the clothes that I wear. She does her laundry and I do mine. No big deal. I don't like these BS old school roles.
makes sense..if i collected ei to id help more. She probably makes you hold her purse yah?
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
All-Star

by Argonauts est.1873 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:43 am

EI? Self Employed, No free rides for the hard working self employed.

Her purse is adorable and with it being Petes maroon it goes swimmingly with my jersey.

All-Star

Previous