North Korea

Re: North Korea

by oo DAWG oo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:20 pm

Doing any kind of "covert hit" on kim would just cement the false narrative propaganda that his regime is spreading... And theres no doubt already someone ready to take his place.
And the story continues with a different kim
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:37 pm

oo DAWG oo wrote:Doing any kind of "covert hit" on kim would just cement the false narrative propaganda that his regime is spreading... And theres no doubt already someone ready to take his place.
And the story continues with a different kim
i think until the nut does something we should probanly stay focused on killing those muslims that are beheading everyone they can.
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
All-Star

by FootbalYouBet » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:31 am

Go NK Go.

start the nuking.

too damn many people in this world anyhow.

most don't even belong here with the way they are treating the planet and each other.

let the war begin and good luck to the survivors. maybe make the world a better place
Live well and please God

FYB has left the building
Hall of Famer

by West » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:08 am

There's apparently a big meeting today with the senate at the white house to discuss North Korea. We'll see how it plays out.

https://www.google.ca/amp/mobile.reuter ... SKBN17Q1LR
All-Star

by jamie » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:25 pm

If so many believe that the mainstream media is Fake and that governments are corrupt...why do we automatically believe their statements that North Korea' s leader is a lunatic?
All-Star

by Liquor Kitty » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:26 am

jamie wrote:If so many believe that the mainstream media is Fake and that governments are corrupt...why do we automatically believe their statements that North Korea' s leader is a lunatic?

I believe Trump is a loony. Real news there.
Veteran

by West » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:23 am

jamie wrote:If so many believe that the mainstream media is Fake and that governments are corrupt...why do we automatically believe their statements that North Korea' s leader is a lunatic?

Get off the continent and travel to Asia and find out for yourself.

There's a certain element of propoganda about NK, Russia or whoever else in mainstream fake news. There's certain elements of truth to it as well.
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:11 pm

Liquor Kitty wrote:I believe Trump is a loony. Real news there.

A little loony and a little over his head. He said, in a recent interview, being President is harder than he thought and he misses his old life. Poor baby.
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:14 pm

As for North Korea, little Kim Kardashian is NOT blinking and I'm sure Trump thought he would. The best option seems to be do nothing but then NK ends up with Nuclear Weapons that can go everywhere and anywhere. And that is a lose-lose.
All-Star

by jamie » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:56 pm

The truly terrible thing is one could make a case that as long as the US has nuclear capabilities other countries nervous about the US intentions and actions may also want them as well.
If you consider the US to be an enemy of yours you'd be nervous of them being able to annihilate you.
All-Star

by Aerial » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:05 pm

That's the way security works, if there is no security for a building it's vulnerable to someone breaking in and you better make sure your security guards have the equipment and know-how to use weapons agains't an intruder.

Security is about fear of whomever is or could attack you and kill you. And you better be prepared. And sometimes it's difficult to know who your enemies are and your friends are and that can change on a dime in this digital mis-information world.

Every country, IMHO, should have nukes ready and capable because some countries already have nukes, ready and capable.
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde
All-Star

by jamie » Mon May 01, 2017 1:39 pm

Why is trump being criticised for saying that he would be honored to meet Kin jong-un to try and settle this dispute?
All-Star

by beaglehound » Mon May 01, 2017 2:32 pm

jamie wrote:The truly terrible thing is one could make a case that as long as the US has nuclear capabilities other countries nervous about the US intentions and actions may also want them as well.
If you consider the US to be an enemy of yours you'd be nervous of them being able to annihilate you.

THAT is an excellent point Jamie! I'll add to that and tell you what I find amusing. There are a lot of anti-trumpsters [I don't care if you are one] on the CfL forums who it appears believe that President Trump is a wingnut who has lost his marbles. He is considered very dangerous and incompetent and there is no way this guy should be in a position to have his finger on the proverbial nuclear button. If that is so true then isn't that all the more reason these other "powers" are justified in arming themselves to the teeth with nuclear weapons.
"Peace is not the absence of conflict in life but the ability to cope with it."
All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Mon May 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Here's one positive sign: India is cutting ties with North Korea. I hope we can persuade more countries to enforce sanctions and to cut economic ties with North Korea. That might convince them to open to democracy and human rights without armed conflict.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/05/01/India-applies-North-Korea-sanctions-under-pressure-from-Seoul/2801493649994/

What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by jamie » Mon May 01, 2017 3:11 pm

Are we trying for regime change or for NK to stop with nuclear weapon development?
All-Star

PreviousNext