North Korea

Re: North Korea

by beaglehound » Mon May 01, 2017 5:50 pm

RedandWhite wrote:...would you retaliate against a NK missile strike to a neighbouring friendly country? (Japan, SK)....

...I would, and I think that is all the US is waiting for to launch a shooting war to out the Kim leadership...I wouldn't invade without that level of provocation, just to enact a regime change...


:thup: :thup:
"Peace is not the absence of conflict in life but the ability to cope with it."
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 4708
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:41 pm

Re: North Korea

by jamie » Mon May 01, 2017 5:51 pm

yes I think I would.

And I support Trump in his statement that he would like to meet with Kim Jong-un.
All-Star
 
Posts: 1092
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:34 pm

Re: North Korea

by RedandWhite » Mon May 01, 2017 6:03 pm

jamie wrote:And I support Trump in his statement that he would like to meet with Kim Jong-un.


...I do too...I mean, what would be the worst thing that could happen? no worse than the way things are now...maybe Kim just needs to feel loved...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.
Site Staff
 
Posts: 14916
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:34 am
Location: Calgary

Re: North Korea

by ryan3434 » Mon May 01, 2017 7:29 pm

beaglehound wrote:"Another sad fact is. NKers are 4 inches shorter than the same folks in the South.".... by Ryan3434

Can you be more specific Ryan. 4" "shorter in what way??

Average Height.

Im a little off apparently its 3..

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-17774210

If you look at older Koreans," says Schwekendiek, "we now see a situation where the average South Korean woman is approaching the height of the average North Korean man.
"This is to my knowledge a unique situation, where women become taller than men."
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
All-Star
 
Posts: 9817
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 am

Re: North Korea

by PTBO Dave » Mon May 01, 2017 8:03 pm

beaglehound wrote:
RedandWhite wrote:...would you retaliate against a NK missile strike to a neighbouring friendly country? (Japan, SK)....

...I would, and I think that is all the US is waiting for to launch a shooting war to out the Kim leadership...I wouldn't invade without that level of provocation, just to enact a regime change...


:thup: :thup:


It's not unheard of either. In 2010, there were a couple of North Korean attacks on South Korea. At the time, cooler heads prevailed but at what point do you say enough is enough? Constant threats, constant human rights abuses, occasional actual violent military acts against the south. For the most part, the world has turned a blind eye.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 1322
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:17 am

Re: North Korea

by PTBO Dave » Mon May 01, 2017 8:07 pm

ryan3434 wrote:
beaglehound wrote:"Another sad fact is. NKers are 4 inches shorter than the same folks in the South.".... by Ryan3434

Can you be more specific Ryan. 4" "shorter in what way??

Average Height.

Im a little off apparently its 3..

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-17774210

If you look at older Koreans," says Schwekendiek, "we now see a situation where the average South Korean woman is approaching the height of the average North Korean man.
"This is to my knowledge a unique situation, where women become taller than men."


I remember when I first went to South Korea in 2001, I was--at 5'11--usually the tallest person in the room. But by 2007 or so the average Korean 10th-grader was about that height.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 1322
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:17 am

Previous

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests