Jordan Peterson.. Hero.

Re: Jordan Peterson.. Hero.

by ryan3434 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:44 pm

BigJoeM wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:
BigJoeM wrote:http://www.darwins-theory-of-evolution.com/

Here is the mutation part in a nut shell . You have to believe in mutants on mass for the theory to work .

Science is fun , good and interesting but worth challenging . Those poor sloths and koala bears should have died years ago .

Ive already said some of Darwin was wrong as proven by scientists.

Koalas are dying out because they cant evolve fast enough or at all as its habitat changes to quickly.

They are dying from chlamydia the STD strain Koala bear type . Half are infected . http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-22207442

Only the strong survive. They will disappear like the others that couldnt make it.
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer

by PTBO Dave » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:10 pm

BigJoeM wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:
BigJoeM wrote:http://www.darwins-theory-of-evolution.com/

Here is the mutation part in a nut shell . You have to believe in mutants on mass for the theory to work .

Science is fun , good and interesting but worth challenging . Those poor sloths and koala bears should have died years ago .

Ive already said some of Darwin was wrong as proven by scientists.

Koalas are dying out because they cant evolve fast enough or at all as its habitat changes to quickly.

They are dying from chlamydia the STD strain Koala bear type . Half are infected . http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-22207442

I blame the Danish immigrants for that.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:20 pm

BigJoeM wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:
BigJoeM wrote: home .

or when which makes the theory still a theory . Evolution or just another species whether extinct or not is still an acceptable observation as we have no recorded data to prove otherwise just hypothesis . If 9 out of 10 believe the hypothesis doesn't make it true it makes it believable in theory . You have to believe in Mutants and mass mutation at once to believe the theory so it kinda takes a left turn for many .

the bolded is simple not true. A theory in science is basically fact. Germ theory, gravity, evolution to name a few.
As for recordable data of evolution. There is tons.

Nope there are relicts that they make a hypothesis about evolution . Gravity is not the same as evolution .
I find it fascinating that we will accept a single cell organism in the ocean is possible of life evolving to the zenith
but have difficulty explaining the creative mind to do more than eat , sleep , defecate or fornicate like every other species which lives in the moment . We are the only species that has a past , present or future because of the brain .
Darwins theory has never solved this riddle and never will . He could never prove why man would mutate this way because there is no reason under his theory why that mutation would take place and not in any other species .

Even with gravity, there is ongoing debate, theorization, testing, etc. to fine-tune our understanding of it. I believe that some of Einstein's ideas about gravity were just recently tested and proven correct. Of course, we know that gravity exists just like we know that evolution takes place.

We still don't know how the first living started though. We have theories about the chemicals and conditions necessary to spontaneously form amino acids, but I don't believe anyone has successfully replicated creating life from a lifeless soup of chemicals. It kind of goes against the principal of inertia. Some theorize that life came to Earth from other planets, but then the same issue arises: how did life start on that planet?

And going back to the start of everything, ideas about the big band and/or a creator or creators both seem (though admittedly my understanding of them is limited) to come to the same block; i.e. what happened before that (if we're talking time) and where did that/it/he/she exist before?
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by BigJoeM » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:28 pm

Exactly how can there ever be a beginning because there is always a first before that one and so on . Brain warp . When you look too deep there seems to be a big hole wrapped in an enigma when talking about the beginning of life let alone the meaning .
There was a man who had nothing to hide so he didn't care about privacy and I knew another who had nothing to say so he didn't care about free speech .
Veteran

by BigJoeM » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:29 pm

Hope we can find a vaccine for the Koalas they are too cute not to survive .
There was a man who had nothing to hide so he didn't care about privacy and I knew another who had nothing to say so he didn't care about free speech .
Veteran

by PTBO Dave » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:37 pm

BigJoeM wrote:Exactly how can there ever be a beginning because there is always a first before that one and so on . Brain warp . When you look too deep there seems to be a big hole wrapped in an enigma when talking about the beginning of life let alone the meaning .

Indeed, those in the know apparently have a different understanding of time than I do but c'est la vie. I've come to accept that I'll never understand it.
-Confucius

All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:23 pm

BigJoeM wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:Thats because you think our present state is the final product.

Do you think we are still evolving Joe?

Scientists say yes we are changing and are saying we may have singularity (computers) in our brain stems in the near future . Science is growing so rapidly right now I am amazed . It's that creativity though is bringing new light that we are programmed from something . Everyone has their own ideas maybe aliens , maybe god or we are all part of a
split world with another universe . Yep these big brains not mine are saying this crazy stuff .

The future of the mind was a good book . I liked it's ideas and possibilities .

Elon Musk thinks were living in a matrix .

Thats all human intervention like wolves to dogs not natural evolution.
Which humans seem to be better and faster than say the big bearded sky daddy.. Lol

Hall of Famer

by BigJoeM » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:55 pm

ryan3434 wrote:
BigJoeM wrote:

Scientists say yes we are changing and are saying we may have singularity (computers) in our brain stems in the near future . Science is growing so rapidly right now I am amazed . It's that creativity though is bringing new light that we are programmed from something . Everyone has their own ideas maybe aliens , maybe god or we are all part of a
split world with another universe . Yep these big brains not mine are saying this crazy stuff .

Which humans seem to be better and faster than say the big bearded sky daddy.. Lol

Is the brain not evolving Ryan cannot we not be smarter as well as faster and stronger .
Veteran

by DAN38 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:46 am

ryan3434 wrote:
BigJoeM wrote:

Because humans and dogs are a symbiotic relationship, that proves that the wolves also realized that working with humans would be beneficial. Two species, not one, evolving together. It may not have been just human intervention. Wolves are very smart. In fact, studies have shown that wolves are far superior to dogs in reasoning. Maybe because the dogs already know the relationship instinctively, they have dumbed down a bit. Newborn puppies automatically trust us. Newborn wolves, not so much. Dogs rely on our facial and emotional signs to react. Wolves don't. Maybe this was the plan by Mother Nature from the beginning. I don't know.

Does anyone know what gravity is ? Not the definition we give it. Not what it does or it's effects but what is it ? We know there is this force called gravity but what is it ? ..... Why does it exist ? If the universe is expanding, why is there a force attracting suns, planets and everything else together ?

There is chaos and there is order. What is controlling the order ? Why aren't the stellar bodies flying away from each other in any direction ? Seems to me that there is something far above our pea brain's conception that is controlling the order. What is gravity ?
Si vis pacem... para bellum
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:13 am

Seems like god of gaps.

Tbh Im not sure if science has those answers yet.

But instead of starting at a creator than working down. Isnt it wiser to Start at bottom and work up to maybe even a creator?

Hall of Famer

by ryan3434 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:20 am

DAN38 wrote:If the universe is expanding, why is there a force attracting suns, planets and everything else together ?

http://www.sciencealert.com/an-unexplai ... llion-km-h

Hall of Famer

by ryan3434 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:33 am

DAN38 wrote:
When did you become a mod ? Was there a party ? A cake ? you kinda slid in there under the radar, didn't you ? Congratulations !

Dave is a mod? Good choice. My invitation to be a mod must have gotten lost in the mail i bet.

Hall of Famer

by DAN38 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:59 am

ryan3434 wrote:Seems like god of gaps.

Tbh Im not sure if science has those answers yet.

But instead of starting at a creator than working down. Isnt it wiser to Start at bottom and work up to maybe even a creator?

How do you know which is up and which is down ?
All-Star

by DAN38 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:13 am

ryan3434 wrote:
DAN38 wrote:If the universe is expanding, why is there a force attracting suns, planets and everything else together ?

http://www.sciencealert.com/an-unexplai ... llion-km-h

The article has merit but they only mention force as the reason for repel and attract. They don't know what the force is. Nobody does... Can we put gravity in a box or tank ? Can we store gravity for later use ? Can we control gravity ? The answer is obviously no and it's because we don't what it is....We use it all the time though. You're using it now !

There is a force that we know of but can't comprehend or envision. Now what does that sound like ?

Good talking Ryan. Off to the garage for an afternoon of classic rock and a few pints. Only time I really drink anymore. Cheers
All-Star

by DAN38 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:57 am

ryan3434 wrote:
DAN38 wrote:
When did you become a mod ? Was there a party ? A cake ? you kinda slid in there under the radar, didn't you ? Congratulations !

Dave is a mod? Good choice. My invitation to be a mod must have gotten lost in the mail i bet.

Your application wasn't lost. The powers that be knew if you were elected, there would be violence from the Lefties all over this board. :lol:

I would've voted for ya bud. :thup:
All-Star

PreviousNext