Jordan Peterson.. Hero.

Re: Jordan Peterson.. Hero.

by ryan3434 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:04 pm

Its go time now, Joe..
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:18 pm

BigJoeM wrote:

Also when you think how absurd it is that we are the biggest lottery prize in the universe when it is billions of a degree there is life on the planet just so that we all live harmonious it makes it hard NOT to believe that someone is orchestrating this big ball we call home .

what was the lottery prize again?
What do you mean by the bolded?
Do you mean there was an incredible small percentage billions/trillions/or even decillions to one there would be life on a planet?

All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:20 pm

BigJoeM wrote: I didn't have much of an answer myself to it until someone said God has different time .

Sure but that guy also has no proof that god has a different time.

All-Star

by BigJoeM » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:21 pm

Ryan , I have moved on to science and new discoveries as there is a discussion there whether there is a living spirit .

No religion debate though as they are not always synonymous with a living spirit within us and can take the topic of on tangents that are unhealthy .
There was a man who had nothing to hide so he didn't care about privacy and I knew another who had nothing to say so he didn't care about free speech .
Veteran

by ryan3434 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:27 pm

BigJoeM wrote:
Darwins theory has been accepted but it doesn't claim to know the answer how or when which makes the theory still a theory . .

Darwins theory of which some was wrong doesnt try to make a claim of when. The how is answered. Unless you mean what started the process. If so thats abiogenesis and different from evolution.

All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:38 pm

BigJoeM wrote: home .

or when which makes the theory still a theory . Evolution or just another species whether extinct or not is still an acceptable observation as we have no recorded data to prove otherwise just hypothesis . If 9 out of 10 believe the hypothesis doesn't make it true it makes it believable in theory . You have to believe in Mutants and mass mutation at once to believe the theory so it kinda takes a left turn for many .

the bolded is simple not true. A theory in science is basically fact. Germ theory, gravity, evolution to name a few.
As for recordable data of evolution. There is tons.

All-Star

by BigJoeM » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:42 pm

ryan3434 wrote:
BigJoeM wrote:
Darwins theory has been accepted but it doesn't claim to know the answer how or when which makes the theory still a theory . .

Darwins theory of which some was wrong doesnt try to make a claim of when. The how is answered. Unless you mean what started the process. If so thats abiogenesis and different from evolution.

You have to accept the theory of mass mutation several times over with a lucky horseshoe here and there and that is why I look at it just as somebody believing in a Omni being they both require faith in the hypothesis .

To tie Jordan Peterson in this all views should be allowed and given respect not just what is popular or hyped .

I don't think anyone has to agree with anything especially what I say but we should all be allowed to say whatever especially in a school setting where free speech should be fundamental in modern society .
There was a man who had nothing to hide so he didn't care about privacy and I knew another who had nothing to say so he didn't care about free speech .
Veteran

by ryan3434 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:53 pm

BigJoeM wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:
BigJoeM wrote:

You have to accept the theory of mass mutation several times over with a lucky horseshoe here and there and that is why I look at it just as somebody believing in a Omni being they both require faith in the hypothesis .

To tie Jordan Peterson in this all views should be allowed and given respect not just what is popular or hyped .

I don't think anyone has to agree with anything especially what I say but we should all be allowed to say whatever especially in a school setting where free speech should be fundamental in modern society .

Cant disagree But facts also matter.

Im ok with turning this thread in a new direction we can reclaim it later.

Mass mutations is also not true or needed.
You got kids Joe? If you do you can think back at different stages of their lives and see the changes from babies to adults.
Now if you were able to do the same but picture them at every milisecond of their life you wouldnt see any changes at all.

All-Star

by BigJoeM » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:54 pm

ryan3434 wrote:
BigJoeM wrote: home .

or when which makes the theory still a theory . Evolution or just another species whether extinct or not is still an acceptable observation as we have no recorded data to prove otherwise just hypothesis . If 9 out of 10 believe the hypothesis doesn't make it true it makes it believable in theory . You have to believe in Mutants and mass mutation at once to believe the theory so it kinda takes a left turn for many .

the bolded is simple not true. A theory in science is basically fact. Germ theory, gravity, evolution to name a few.
As for recordable data of evolution. There is tons.

Nope there are relicts that they make a hypothesis about evolution . Gravity is not the same as evolution .
I find it fascinating that we will accept a single cell organism in the ocean is possible of life evolving to the zenith
but have difficulty explaining the creative mind to do more than eat , sleep , defecate or fornicate like every other species which lives in the moment . We are the only species that has a past , present or future because of the brain .
Darwins theory has never solved this riddle and never will . He could never prove why man would mutate this way because there is no reason under his theory why that mutation would take place and not in any other species .
Veteran

by ryan3434 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:57 pm

Thats because you think our present state is the final product.

Do you think we are still evolving Joe?

All-Star

by BigJoeM » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:01 pm

http://www.darwins-theory-of-evolution.com/

Here is the mutation part in a nut shell . You have to believe in mutants on mass for the theory to work .

Science is fun , good and interesting but worth challenging . Those poor sloths and koala bears should have died years ago .
Veteran

by ryan3434 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:09 pm

BigJoeM wrote:http://www.darwins-theory-of-evolution.com/

Here is the mutation part in a nut shell . You have to believe in mutants on mass for the theory to work .

Science is fun , good and interesting but worth challenging . Those poor sloths and koala bears should have died years ago .

Ive already said some of Darwin was wrong as proven by scientists.

Koalas are dying out because they cant evolve fast enough or at all as its habitat changes to quickly.

All-Star

by BigJoeM » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:18 pm

ryan3434 wrote:Thats because you think our present state is the final product.

Do you think we are still evolving Joe?

Scientists say yes we are changing and are saying we may have singularity (computers) in our brain stems in the near future . Science is growing so rapidly right now I am amazed . It's that creativity though is bringing new light that we are programmed from something . Everyone has their own ideas maybe aliens , maybe god or we are all part of a
split world with another universe . Yep these big brains not mine are saying this crazy stuff .

The future of the mind was a good book . I liked it's ideas and possibilities .

Elon Musk thinks were living in a matrix .
Veteran

by BigJoeM » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:34 pm

ryan3434 wrote:
BigJoeM wrote:http://www.darwins-theory-of-evolution.com/

Ive already said some of Darwin was wrong as proven by scientists.

Koalas are dying out because they cant evolve fast enough or at all as its habitat changes to quickly.

They are dying from chlamydia the STD strain Koala bear type . Half are infected . http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-22207442
Veteran

by ryan3434 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:40 pm

We cant speak of god so lets stick with evolution discussion.

All-Star

PreviousNext