Jordan Peterson.. Hero.

Re: Jordan Peterson.. Hero.

by ryan3434 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:31 pm

Argonauts est.1873 wrote:Guess you have some filthy dirt on Red and White.

Him and Sully pics as a matter of fact..

You should ask them how many times ive been warned before saying i get a free pass lol
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:32 pm

Back on topic though.

All-Star

by Argonauts est.1873 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:35 pm

They can't ban because both of us should be gone.
Rescue the sunken 'Good Ship Argonaut' and restore her in 2017, PLEASE!!!!

Stay in Canada, spend in Canada!!!!!
All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:37 pm

ryan3434 wrote:

You should ask them how many times ive been warned before saying i get a free pass lol

When you're prone to believing fake news as long as it supports your view, you don't need facts. :lol:
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by DAN38 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:55 pm

ryan3434 wrote:

Argo, I've been warned quite a few times myself. You're not special and there is no clique.
Si vis pacem... para bellum
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:27 pm

PTBO Dave wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:

When you're prone to believing fake news as long as it supports your view, you don't need facts. :lol:

:lol:

All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:29 pm

Argonauts est.1873 wrote:They can't ban because both of us should be gone.

Did you just imply Trump was into beastiality in the anti trump thread after you got all upset that i implied you were lol

All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:30 pm

DAN38 wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:

Argo, I've been warned quite a few times myself. You're not special and there is no clique.

As a matter of fact i think we both got hauled into the principles office together for a few wraps across the knuckles lol

All-Star

by DAN38 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:56 pm

ryan3434 wrote:]
As a matter of fact i think we both got hauled into the principles office together for a few wraps across the knuckles lol

Being suppressed by the man together is what helped us bond and taught us how to feel offended by any little old thing....." I got blisters on my fingers." :lol:
All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:06 pm

ryan3434 wrote:
DAN38 wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:Him and Sully pics as a matter of fact..

Ironic that the Left in this case ended up uniting the Christian and the atheist. Is that kumabya I hear?

BTW, what kind of wraps did you get? I'm partial to Turkey wraps myself. :wink:
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by DAN38 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:20 pm

Not ironic at all, just common sense, and the atheist thanked God in this very thread.

When did you become a mod ? Was there a party ? A cake ? you kinda slid in there under the radar, didn't you ? Congratulations !
All-Star

by West » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:30 pm

DAN38 wrote:How about beastiality ? Is it Ok ? They are just the same as the rest of us, after all. :roll: Nobody gets harmed. It's just man and his sheep.

Pretty sure they have beastility brothels in Germany and other places in Europe.

This is the society we are supposed to be striving for according to most lefties :roll:
All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:40 pm

DAN38 wrote:Not ironic at all, just common sense, and the atheist thanked God in this very thread.

When did you become a mod ? Was there a party ? A cake ? you kinda slid in there under the radar, didn't you ? Congratulations !

Thanks, Dan. Just got the call up last week.

So does that mean that you'll also be thanking . . . I don't know who/what . . . Darwin maybe? :D

And no party, no cake, not even a wrap. Who do I have to swear at to get a wrap!?

-Confucius

All-Star

by DAN38 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:18 pm

For me, being a Christian doesn't mean I can't /don't believe Darwin's theory. In fact I think evolution is a long process begun a long time ago by something I would like to call Mother Nature. I think 'Mother Nature' is just another name for God.....AND we are not supposed to be talking about this. Didn't you get the memo ? :lol:
All-Star

by BigJoeM » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:44 pm

DAN38 wrote:For me, being a Christian doesn't mean I can't /don't believe Darwin's theory. In fact I think evolution is a long process begun a long time ago by something I would like to call Mother Nature. I think 'Mother Nature' is just another name for God.....AND we are not supposed to be talking about this. Didn't you get the memo ? :lol:

I didn't have much of an answer myself to it until someone said God has different time . If we believe in an Omni being why wouldn't that being have time altered . 6 days to create may mean millions to us plebes but days to him .

Also when you think how absurd it is that we are the biggest lottery prize in the universe when it is billions of a degree there is life on the planet just so that we all live harmonious it makes it hard NOT to believe that someone is orchestrating this big ball we call home .

Darwins theory has been accepted but it doesn't claim to know the answer how or when which makes the theory still a theory . Evolution or just another species whether extinct or not is still an acceptable observation as we have no recorded data to prove otherwise just hypothesis . If 9 out of 10 believe the hypothesis doesn't make it true it makes it believable in theory . [b]You have to believe in Mutants and mass mutation at once to believe the theory so it kinda takes a left turn for many .
[/b]

This can be in the science and new discoveries dialogue there is nothing wrong discussing the creation/beginning of life however one feels . All should be able to have a fair dialogue without name calling or even bringing up religion .
There was a man who had nothing to hide so he didn't care about privacy and I knew another who had nothing to say so he didn't care about free speech .
Veteran

PreviousNext