Jordan Peterson.. Hero.

Jordan Peterson.. Hero.

by ryan3434 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:27 am

This will be for videos of the UoT professor Jordan Peterson who will not bend to the SJW's ideology.

God bless you sir.

Peterson on Joe Rogan Podcast talking about the absurdity of invented gender pronouns and SJW nutters.
https://youtu.be/04wyGK6k6HE
A bit lengthy but a good watch.
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer

Re: Jordan Peterson.. Hero.

by ryan3434 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:55 am

Peterson on why we must be allowed to speak freely
https://youtu.be/G59QpvdQa5w

Hall of Famer

by DAN38 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:37 am

Ya gotta wonder what method the Left will come up with to shut this guy up.

I'm not a conceited man and I'm not seeking attention but when someone like Peterson says the exact same thing I have been saying for many years now, I gotta shout...... HALLELUJAH !

HISTORY is the key. We let the Left teach our kids and now we see the results. History has been twisted by many groups and countries. I was and still am disgusted that butterfly AND his old man loved Castro. People don't think anything of it because they have no idea what Castro did. They do not know HISTORY !!!!

When my niece was in gr.5 or gr.6, I asked her one day how school was going. She said they learned about the second world war. I asked what she had learned. She said her teacher had told her that the whole world had a big argument and lots of people were hurt. That was the extent of the teaching that went on about the subject of WW2...... A BIG ARGUMENT ??? LOTS OF PEOPLE HURT ???......How in the hell can our kids not make the same mistakes if we don't show them the mistakes that were made before or the difference between right and wrong. ???... I told her the truth.
Si vis pacem... para bellum
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:48 am

DAN38 wrote:Ya gotta wonder what method the Left will come up with to shut this guy up.

Bill 16 is one way.. Disgusting bill imo. The government telling us what words we can use..

The other is a good old fashion temper tantrum to try to get this HERO fired. Mix in calling him a racist bigot homophobe and all the other isms they love so much.

Hall of Famer

by ryan3434 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:57 am

DAN38 wrote:.. I told her the truth.

Its a weird concept now a days isnt it.

Hall of Famer

by DAN38 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:37 am

This is the sort of person I want running the country. He may not be able to add but he can get people who can add. What he brings is common sense and logic. Two of my favourite things....Think of all the money and time wasted about crap like gender free washrooms when we could have been creating jobs, feeding the hungry, taking care of the sick and making the world better. Now we have people who identify as animals ??????? How about beastiality ? Is it Ok ? They are just the same as the rest of us, after all. :roll: Nobody gets harmed. It's just man and his sheep. They have true love. The sheep needs his/her? own washroom. Never mind that child with no food.
All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 am

DAN38 wrote:This is the sort of person I want running the country. He may not be able to add but he can get people who can add. What he brings is common sense and logic. Two of my favourite things....Think of all the money and time wasted about crap like gender free washrooms when we could have been creating jobs, feeding the hungry, taking care of the sick and making the world better. Now we have people who identify as animals ??????? How about beastiality ? Is it Ok ? They are just the same as the rest of us, after all. :roll: Nobody gets harmed. It's just man and his sheep. They have true love. The sheep needs his/her? own washroom. Never mind that child with no food.

Go back to your cave, speciesist! Or is it speciesaphobe?!

Either way, you're a caveman! There are more important things than jobs, hunger, and health! :x
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by DAN38 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:23 pm

PTBO Dave wrote:
DAN38 wrote:This is the sort of person I want running the country. He may not be able to add but he can get people who can add. What he brings is common sense and logic. Two of my favourite things....Think of all the money and time wasted about crap like gender free washrooms when we could have been creating jobs, feeding the hungry, taking care of the sick and making the world better. Now we have people who identify as animals ??????? How about beastiality ? Is it Ok ? They are just the same as the rest of us, after all. :roll: Nobody gets harmed. It's just man and his sheep. They have true love. The sheep needs his/her? own washroom. Never mind that child with no food.

Go back to your cave, speciesist! Or is it speciesaphobe?!

Either way, you're a caveman! There are more important things than jobs, hunger, and health! :x

My above quote got me thinking about that old Rolling Stone song ' Hey McCloud, Get Offa my Ewe'.
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:31 pm

Thats a good question Dan. If a nutbar identifies as a sheep do they think they can have sex with another actual sheep? I should probably ask the Dane argo1873 that question.

Hall of Famer

by Argonauts est.1873 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:37 pm

I don't like you Ryan! Somehow you can post anything while others get warned constantly.
Rescue the sunken 'Good Ship Argonaut' and restore her in 2017, PLEASE!!!!

Stay in Canada, spend in Canada!!!!!
All-Star

by Aerial » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:37 pm

He has been applauded by some for his battle for free speech and academic freedom.

http://www.metronews.ca/news/toronto/20 ... again.html
We should expect to receive from our healthcare system evidence-based basic best practices from our healthcare providers. But we should demand much more in our individual care - Anon
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:43 pm

Aerial wrote:He has been applauded by some for his battle for free speech and academic freedom.

http://www.metronews.ca/news/toronto/20 ... again.html

He should be applauded by all..

Hall of Famer

by ryan3434 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:46 pm

Argonauts est.1873 wrote:I don't like you, Ryan! Somehow you can post anything while others get warned constantly.

Cuz i run this mother lover.. Yah feel me lol

Hall of Famer

by Argonauts est.1873 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:51 pm

Guess you have some filthy dirt on Red and White.
Rescue the sunken 'Good Ship Argonaut' and restore her in 2017, PLEASE!!!!

Stay in Canada, spend in Canada!!!!!
All-Star

by DAN38 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:59 pm

ryan3434 wrote:

Thats a good question Dan. If a nutbar identifies as a sheep do they think they can have sex with another actual sheep? I should probably ask the Dane argo1873 that question.

Ryan, I think you hit a nerve.
All-Star

Next