Anti Trumpsters

Anti Trumpsters

by jamie » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:30 pm

This thread is for the Anti Trumpers.
Instead of being attacked in the American Politics section, called mentally ill, told to be running from the TRUTH, assaulted by bringing facts and surrounded by the 4 people running that thread in their attempts at self admitted and pathetic alpha-ness, you will be welcome here.
Bring on your disgust of this fool of a man.
All-Star

Re: Anti Trumpsters

by ryan3434 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:13 pm

Crickets.... Lol
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer

by Argonauts est.1873 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:53 pm

The SCUM Sucker can use his executive orders to wipe his..... Never ever been a fan of this.....hat. He is totally the wrong person for this job and the republicans blew it for the world. They had a great chance of winning with anyone because there was a real hate on for the Clintons. Now the world will suffer as this band of flunkies is a total laughing stock. I can't understand anyone thinking this group is qualified as they've proven nothing but buffoonery for the first two weeks. I'm a college educated landscape contractor and I could do a better job. Just respecting the human race would be a great start. I wouldn't give Putin the Wee Murdering Dictator any of my time let alone praise as Trump is. Putin has Trump on strings like his own little marionette.

Jamie your all class and thanks for starting this.

No doubt there will be daily topics to go on about. He's got four or less years do drive the US off a cliff on the world stage. I think he'll lose his mind before anything else could happen. Milania will bail for someone younger and actually that has something going for them.
Rescue the sunken 'Good Ship Argonaut' and restore her in 2017, PLEASE!!!!

Stay in Canada, spend in Canada!!!!!
All-Star

by jamie » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:06 pm

I love the fact that with all the important things he needs to deal with he finds the time to let the women WORKING at the White House should dress like WOMEN. Or as someone said on " all women look pretty in a dress".

I'm kinda hoping for competency.

Soon all the men will have to wear 6 foot long red ties I guess and not allowed to button the billowing jacket.

I agree with Howard Stern. This guy's mental health is going to deteriorate. (further)
All-Star

by Argonauts est.1873 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:22 pm

He's off his rocker now. Could get real scary when he starts wars with anyone. His a total nutter. All the dictators throughout history have been narcissistic nutters. He should get along great with the crazy fool running the Philippines who wants to kill illegal drug users. No mental health help in that country.

T Rump can be made fun of but he and his very right wing bunch will be driving the US right back into the 1950's. When groups like the KKK endorse them you know it's messed up.

Makes me sick but at least I live in Canada and won't travel south.

All-Star

by RedandWhite » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:23 pm

...is it safe to assume that, by association, this is also the pro-Lady Gaga thread?
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.
Site Staff

by ArgoT » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:35 pm

Yes the serve no purpose in life....the Hollywood crowd.
All-Star

by Argonauts est.1873 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:24 pm

Are you friggin serious? Just because you aren't a fan of T Rump you must like everyone who is against him. I have and always have had my own brain and thoughts. I don't glam over movie stars or mainstream music crap. I've been to two movies in the last 20 years. I'm a fan of punk in many of it's forms thanks. Now those bands such as Calgary's Knucklehead have some great thoughts on the intolerant right which has reared it's ugly face in the last two weeks.
Trump when you want to BAN people from those countries you're taking away the right for good people to eat some killer Shawarma, Kofta's and many other great foods of the region made by very sweet people. I guess those in the hick sticks who voted for T Rump wouldn't know Shawarma from squirrel.

All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:26 pm

jamie wrote:This thread is for the Anti Trumpers.
Instead of being attacked in the American Politics section, called mentally ill, told to be running from the TRUTH, assaulted by bringing facts and surrounded by the 4 people running that thread in their attempts at self admitted and pathetic alpha-ness, you will be welcome here.
Bring on your disgust of this fool of a man.

You consider people bringing facts to be an assault? :o

Anyways, Trump is ugly. Trump has bad manners. Trump has terrible protectionist, interventionist, left-wing economic policies.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by Argonauts est.1873 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:31 pm

On that American Politics tread people who bring facts are ripped by the fake new BS comments. I've never seen such a messed up forum and how it treats those with differing beliefs. My bet is many posters that you don't see got wise and said a HUGE F U to this joint. It'll be me one day but I want to hang on long enough to see how T Rump turns out.

All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:01 pm

Argonauts est.1873 wrote:On that American Politics tread people who bring facts are ripped by the fake new BS comments. I've never seen such a messed up forum and how it treats those with differing beliefs. My bet is many posters that you don't see got wise and said a HUGE F U to this joint. It'll be me one day but I want to hang on long enough to see how T Rump turns out.

I hear you, but there is so much fake news coming out about Trump (from both pro and anti sides) that one has to really evaluate everything carefully. Unfortunately, too many people just want to confirm the opinions they already have and so will believe any fake news that appears to do so.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by argonaut11xx » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:11 pm

PTBO Dave wrote:You consider people bringing facts to be an assault? :o

SSHHHHHHHHH......

This is Jamies "safe" space.
STICKS AND STONES MAY BRAKE MY BONES, BUT NAMES WILL NEVER HURT ME ...don't need a "safe space" ever...
Starter

by RedandWhite » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:13 pm

...haha, guy who rips on religion any opportunity he can laments that the forum doesn't respect other's beliefs...you can't make this stuff up folks...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.
Site Staff

by Liquor Kitty » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:08 pm

My co-workers and I were sitting around discussing in what way Trump will be killed/die.

We came up with a list (maybe it actually should be made into a poll in the Off Topic section).
By Stress/Breakdown (a good chance)
By A Republican Connection (many people found this a highly likely scenario)
By A Democrat Connection (many people found this a highly likely scenario)
By A Mexican/Cartel Connection (my first choice)
By A Russian Connection (we were on the fence)
By An ISIS Connection (a long shot)
By A Chinese Connection (probable)
By A North Korean Connection (a long shot)
Iran wasn't in the picture when we had the discussion

He has a lot of enemies (including himself and his mental/emotional instability), and this is just his 2nd. week in office.
Veteran

by PTBO Dave » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:53 pm

Liquor Kitty wrote:My co-workers and I were sitting around discussing in what way Trump will be killed/die.

We came up with a list (maybe it actually should be made into a poll in the Off Topic section).
By Stress/Breakdown (a good chance)
By A Republican Connection (many people found this a highly likely scenario)
By A Democrat Connection (many people found this a highly likely scenario)
By A Mexican/Cartel Connection (my first choice)
By A Russian Connection (we were on the fence)
By An ISIS Connection (a long shot)
By A Chinese Connection (probable)
By A North Korean Connection (a long shot)
Iran wasn't in the picture when we had the discussion

He has a lot of enemies (including himself and his mental/emotional instability), and this is just his 2nd. week in office.

A few more options to consider:

By a wife or ex-wife
By TravelPat
By a former/disgruntled employee
By a Justin Trudeau elbow

OK, probable only one of the above has a legitimate shot.
-Confucius

All-Star

Next