Anti Trumpsters

Re: Anti Trumpsters

by KevinRiley2 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:15 pm

Lyle B. Style wrote:Trump reading that poem tonite. Trump set poetry back 500 years tonite! :cowboy:

He's a moral midget!

Let me guess... A poem from the "Nantucket" series?
All-Star

by ArgoT » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:39 pm

That was another awesome rally by Donald tonight in Harrisburg.
I love the way he let CNN and CNBC have it for their fake news and the lies they perpetrate.
Then reading out the famous snake poem was brilliant.
Build the wall.....Build the wall.....Build the wall.....
All-Star

by rcon » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:51 pm

ArgoT wrote:That was another awesome rally by Donald tonight in Harrisburg.
I love the way he let CNN and CNBC have it for their fake news and the lies they perpetrate.

You are kidding.....right??? I hope. :roll: :roll:
All-Star

by TravelPat1 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:01 pm

According to David Gergen - an advisor to Reagan - this was a 'deeply disturbing speech' - 'the most divisive speech' he's heard in his lifetime from a sitting American President.

I agree with David Gergen.
All-Star

by Lyle B. Style » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:10 pm

TravelPat1 wrote:According to David Gergen - an advisor to Reagan - this was a 'deeply disturbing speech' - 'the most divisive speech' he's heard in his lifetime from a sitting American President.

I agree with David Gergen.

Trump is like some strange and disturbing Fellini movie starring Edward G. Robinson, Clifford Olson, Danny DeVito & Oprah
All-Star

by Aerial » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:23 pm

Yes, David Gergen, a master:

David Gergen, Master of THE GAME

"This is a hard thing to discuss," he says. "It's very close to the bone. But in our public affairs, including the Presidency, there's a certain amount of propaganda that goes on, a certain amount of overselling, and I plead guilty to doing a lot of it in the past. . . . I feel a measure of guilt about accelerating the game, and making it bigger in years past. I felt at the time it was important . . . and I contributed to it, participated in it, I believed in it, I thought it was the right thing. And I think what I did helped lead to the changes in the way the game is played today, where it has been taken beyond where we were then. It had some consequences we didn't foresee. The game has become more and more the thing, there is an overselling in politics now that was not there to this degree 12 years ago, 14 years ago. . . . It has become structural....

It would be nice to think that this modest proposal isn't merely Gergen's ultimate spin -- the spinner renouncing his past spinning, as he spins again.

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/10/31/magaz ... wanted=all (October 31, 1993)
We should expect to receive from our healthcare system evidence-based basic best practices from our healthcare providers. But we should demand much more in our individual care - Anon
All-Star

by West » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:32 am

:thup:

CNN=Fake News
All-Star

by Liquor Kitty » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:18 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: ... Joke of the day.
Veteran

by TravelPat1 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:59 am

FYI - if you ever needed proof of how dumb Fox News thinks its own Republican supporting viewers are - this graphic proves it. They actually used this graphic yesterday to illustrate how Republican Presidents have been more successful after 100 days than the last two Democrats. I'm not kidding.

Ironically - what it actually shows if anything is the exact opposite. That Democrats took power with the unemployment rates high after Republican messes and how Republicans started in great shape with low unemployment rates because of the good shape their Democrat predeccessor left for them.

But shhhh - don't tell Fox News viewers that. lol
All-Star

by Aerial » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:54 am

And that's all fun and that, whatever. The big problem for Canada now is how to deal with what some say is a very narcissistic personality in Trump with trade especially. Do you go "tit for tat" sort of thing which could get him upset very easily or try and play along as much as you can unless there is no other choice that to go "tit for tat"? Just watching CTV news and Craig Oliver and others said best not to get into a trade war or game with Trump as the US simply has more power and Trump's volatile personality might make things really difficult for a country that tries to take him head on.

It's going to be rough when you're dealing with a POTUS that doesn't read very much or know very much and when you're not even sure that he understands really what he is saying.
We should expect to receive from our healthcare system evidence-based basic best practices from our healthcare providers. But we should demand much more in our individual care - Anon
All-Star

by jamie » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:55 am

Do most of you think that the general FOX viewer or general conservatives are represented by the few on this site? Where they call liberals mentally ill, loons, where they make jokes about machete attacks, minimize women or scour the net for ant-- muslim sentiments. Personally I don't think so nor do I think most true conservatives in the states are truly comfortable with trump as their spokesman. This is an venomous aberration I hope. It is a lot of things perhaps but it is not conservatism.
All-Star

by West » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:18 pm

C'mon slant. Turn that frown upside down
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:19 pm

West wrote:C'mon slant. Turn that frown upside down

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You almost made me pop my hernia, West. :lol:
All-Star

by TravelPat1 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:17 pm

It really is way too easy for the late night comics.

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPaodrB8T8Y
All-Star

by West » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:22 pm

KevinRiley2 wrote:
West wrote:C'mon slant. Turn that frown upside down

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You almost made me pop my hernia, West. :lol:

We might have to start calling him Sour Puss slant if he doesn't buck up.
All-Star

PreviousNext