Anti Trumpsters

Re: Anti Trumpsters

by oo DAWG oo » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:01 pm

TravelPat1 wrote:
oo DAWG oo wrote:Nope us here in Florida enjoy the extra security around...

EVERY president goes through this at the start of their presidency..where they say oh hes doing nothing presidential hes just wasting money hanging around playing golf hanging around eating mcdonalds fries..blah blah


Maybe where you are but the people potentially losing their businesses or at least losing lots of business as is the case for many business in proximity to Mar a Lago - including everybody who works at one private airport might disagree with you. As would many of the taxpayers of Palm County who have forked out millions already in OT for police.

And no US President in my lifetime has EVER spent almost every weekend in their first 3 months in office at one of their other homes like this one has done costing tens of millions to American taxpayers over and above normal usual Presidential expenses. A trip to McDonalds or one or two rounds of golf over the first few months is comparable to flying to their 'winter home' almost every weekend and golfing almost every day when there?

Sorry Dawg - but it these type of TOTALLY false eqivalencies people use in their defence of Tump that has so many of us just shaking our heads while observing - thankfully - from outside the USA.

Maybe you need to come see for yourself and get off the onesided news
All-Star
 
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:44 am

Re: Anti Trumpsters

by bobo82 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:31 am

jamie wrote:19th time trump has hit one of his golf courses since inauguration. While Pence is sent off to Asia to deal with the Nation's biz.

Question for our resident US citizen-Dawg -Does his golfing schedule, (after ridiculing Obama for golfing too much) cause much mumbling, grumbling with those you know?


Apparently the hot rumour going around is that the Dumpster is having troubles with his putter .
ImageImage
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS
12,13,15,28,29,32,43,53,57,63,65,67,72,86,99

Image
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 1807
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:14 pm

Re: Anti Trumpsters

by jamie » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:09 pm

If anyone wants a chuckle and a WTF is going on find Spicers press briefings today.

And trump says that NO- ONE has had a more productive first 100 days. Onward.

One actual legislative change: The judge...after changing the rules of appointment.

They even misplaced a war boat. Not in NK last week as everyone believed. Maybe next
ohhhh boy

Even screwed up the NE pats thing today...
All-Star
 
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:34 pm

Re: Anti Trumpsters

by TravelPat1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:25 am

jamie wrote:Even screwed up the NE pats thing today...


Trump won't be happy about this.
Image

Tomorrow he'll be tweeting 'It was the greatest turnout by a team ever to the White House to celebrate their Super Bowl win. Way bigger than when Obama was here. Biggest ever'

And some idiots (including some posters here) will believe him and blame the media for spreading 'fake news'. lol
All-Star
 
Posts: 2811
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:07 pm

Re: Anti Trumpsters

by Lennywasout » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:43 am

Spicer----"Fake media photoshopped everyone out to make it look this way. It was still the greatest ever because it shows the majority of players support the Donald"

Alternative truth!!!

This train wreck of of a President is not only going to hurt his own country but will have a profound effect on ours. I'm starting to believe he is bipolar and not on meds to stabilize him.
Veteran
 
Posts: 787
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:25 pm

Re: Anti Trumpsters

by West » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:09 am

While the left is talking about the New England Patriots' visit to the White House, the Supreme Court is being solidified as conservative for the next few decades. Sounds like a lefty on the SC will retire this summer. If that happens, another conservative will be selected and there will be no chance for the gun nabbers or baby killers to force their will. But hey, keep thinking the Patriot story actually matters. Meanwhile conservatives continue to win elections :thup:
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 3317
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:20 am

Re: Anti Trumpsters

by Liquor Kitty » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:46 am

West wrote:While the left is talking about the New England Patriots' visit to the White House, the Supreme Court is being solidified as conservative for the next few decades. Sounds like a lefty on the SC will retire this summer. If that happens, another conservative will be selected and there will be no chance for the gun nabbers or baby killers to force their will. But hey, keep thinking the Patriot story actually matters. Meanwhile conservatives continue to win elections :thup:


... and while The Dumpster keeps twittering about meaningless or unfounded BS, his grasp on his so-called "presidency" is crumbling ... what is worse?
Bring on the inauguration photos and descriptors again Dumpster. Health Care can wait. :lol:
User avatar
Veteran
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:47 am

Re: Anti Trumpsters

by bobo82 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:17 am

Liquor Kitty wrote:
... and while The Dumpster keeps twittering about meaningless or unfounded BS, his grasp on his so-called "presidency" is crumbling... what is worse?
Bring on the inauguration photos and descriptors again Dumpster. Health Care can wait. :lol:


And speaking about crumbling...................How's that Wall coming along Donny boy ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS
12,13,15,28,29,32,43,53,57,63,65,67,72,86,99

Image
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 1807
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:14 pm

Re: Anti Trumpsters

by West » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:21 am

Liquor Kitty wrote:
West wrote:While the left is talking about the New England Patriots' visit to the White House, the Supreme Court is being solidified as conservative for the next few decades. Sounds like a lefty on the SC will retire this summer. If that happens, another conservative will be selected and there will be no chance for the gun nabbers or baby killers to force their will. But hey, keep thinking the Patriot story actually matters. Meanwhile conservatives continue to win elections :thup:


... and while The Dumpster keeps twittering about meaningless or unfounded BS, his grasp on his so-called "presidency" is crumbling ... what is worse?
Bring on the inauguration photos and descriptors again Dumpster. Health Care can wait. :lol:


You are honestly comparing the two? Oh please :lol: . You fellas are too much.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 3317
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:20 am

Re: Anti Trumpsters

by Liquor Kitty » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:10 am

West wrote:
Liquor Kitty wrote:
West wrote:While the left is talking about the New England Patriots' visit to the White House, the Supreme Court is being solidified as conservative for the next few decades. Sounds like a lefty on the SC will retire this summer. If that happens, another conservative will be selected and there will be no chance for the gun nabbers or baby killers to force their will. But hey, keep thinking the Patriot story actually matters. Meanwhile conservatives continue to win elections :thup:


... and while The Dumpster keeps twittering about meaningless or unfounded BS, his grasp on his so-called "presidency" is crumbling ... what is worse?
Bring on the inauguration photos and descriptors again Dumpster. Health Care can wait. :lol:


You are honestly comparing the two? Oh please :lol: . You fellas are too much.

Yep Deflecto.
User avatar
Veteran
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:47 am

Re: Anti Trumpsters

by jamie » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:18 pm

There hasn't been ONE thing that has been handled well by this circus so far actually.
All-Star
 
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:34 pm

Re: Anti Trumpsters

by KevinRiley2 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:27 pm

I have no problem with Trump attacking the Dairy Industry in Canada. What we pay for Dairy, in Canada, is disgusting.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8129
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: Anti Trumpsters

by jamie » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:38 pm

What should we be paying?
All-Star
 
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:34 pm

Re: Anti Trumpsters

by KevinRiley2 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:44 pm

After all of Trump's talk on North Korea, where is the action? Maybe it's for the best but I now think nothing will come of it, altho my mind changes daily.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8129
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: Anti Trumpsters

by West » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Looks like the Patriot photo was fake news after all.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/f ... 100685278/
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 3317
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:20 am

PreviousNext

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests