Anti Trumpsters

Re: Anti Trumpsters

by Liquor Kitty » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:43 am

jamie wrote:Can some of you guys maybe just add a bit of maturity to the discussion??

Dawg...given the US is your new home this stuff on here must be very frustrating.

For my part I'll try and tone it down. But keep in mind Trumps actions do have repercussions to Canada as you well know.

But some of this stuff by Bobo and Kitty cat is very offside and unnecessary.

It's hard when the political arena as a whole in the U.S. is a HUGE JOKE at the moment. A SICK JOKE. You can't take it serious most of time, even though you really should try.
There a "president" and White House "team" in the U.S. that is flying by the seats of their collective pants, being human Ping-Pong balls week to week, and yet have VERY SERIOUS things to accomplish for the people, that aren't being accomplished or even recognized anymore.
It's just a "show" driven by power/egos/greed/ambition/corruption/ideology .... where does Joe/Jane Average in e.g. Michigan fit in? The man/woman that just wants a job for food, water, shelter, etc. A life. NOWHERE!
There is that serious enough for you! :twisted:
... but in the end it really turns out to be a total joke! A SICK JOKE!
Veteran

by sambo42 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:06 am

jamie wrote:How can a world leader be so tone deaf.

He describes ordering the bombing of Syria. He describes he and the Chinese leader were sitting in his sumptuous club in Florida just ready to chow down on a huge piece of chocolate cake. Then he got word that the ship was "locked and loaded" and before eating he said "go ahead". They then ate the cake. He was smiling broadly recounting this.

I guess you can have your cake and eat it too...
ryan3434: gandhi was a black hating racist
Hall of Famer

by bobo82 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:36 am

oo DAWG oo wrote:Um .. actually....

I personally think they should just ban the "Hitler" name make it a curse word ..seems everytime the name comes up someone has a hissy fit

I'll go ya one better.........

I personally think they should just ban the "Trump" name make it a curse word..seems everytime the name comes up
someone has a hissy fit . :cowboy:

Hows about we just replace the dreaded " T " word with the " S " word !!! :lol: :cowboy:

15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

All-Star

by sambo42 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:44 am

.... and its Obama's fault... lol
Hall of Famer

by bobo82 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:25 pm

bobo82 wrote:
oo DAWG oo wrote:Um .. actually....

I personally think they should just ban the "Hitler" name make it a curse word ..seems everytime the name comes up someone has a hissy fit

I'll go ya one better.........

I personally think they should just ban the "Trump" name make it a curse word..seems everytime the name comes up
someone has a hissy fit . :cowboy:

Hows about we just replace the dreaded " T " word with the " S " word !!! :lol: :cowboy:

Look , up in the sky......Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ?
NO......... It's STUPIDMAN !!!!!!! :) :twisted: :lol:

15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

All-Star

by sambo42 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:21 am

LOL.. good one Bobo
Hall of Famer

by Liquor Kitty » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:42 am

A 16 million dollar MOAB to kill 36 terrorists in a bunch of sand-hill caves/tunnels. :roll: It's another Trump success story! His approval ratings will go up another percentage point. Every point counts.

The terrorists are much more cost effective when they kill people.
Veteran

by KevinRiley2 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:11 pm

Liquor Kitty wrote:A 16 million dollar MOAB to kill 36 terrorists in a bunch of sand-hill caves/tunnels. :roll: It's another Trump success story! His approval ratings will go up another percentage point. Every point counts.

The government of Afghanistan wanted this done as well. Yes, it seems like overkill, but I understand the tunnels were making the Allies life really difficult.

I am not a fan of Trump, but I've been impressed over the last 2 weeks.
All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:25 pm

KevinRiley2 wrote:
Liquor Kitty wrote:A 16 million dollar MOAB to kill 36 terrorists in a bunch of sand-hill caves/tunnels. :roll: It's another Trump success story! His approval ratings will go up another percentage point. Every point counts.

The government of Afghanistan wanted this done as well. Yes, it seems like overkill, but I understand the tunnels were making the Allies life really difficult.

Did you see the interview when he talks about sending the missiles at Iraq, and then the interviewer had to correct him that he meant Syria?

Kinda like Trudeau not knowing that Baltic nations were a thing, but of course Trudeau wasn't actually bombing anyone. :o
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:41 pm

PTBO Dave wrote:
KevinRiley2 wrote:

Did you see the interview when he talks about sending the missiles at Iraq, and then the interviewer had to correct him that he meant Syria?

Kinda like Trudeau not knowing that Baltic nations were a thing, but of course Trudeau wasn't actually bombing anyone. :o

Yeah. I saw that, too. It seems he has lowered the knowledge bar so low, that when he makes that kind of mistake, it gets passed over. :)
All-Star

by jamie » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:51 pm

I mentioned awhile back that the Repub powers would remove trump from the presidency for all intents.
I think that has been done.
he is now a figure head.

Military is bombing without his true knowledge.
Some staff are being marginalized, others given more prominence
Less and less time in WH

A shadow presidency has emerged.
All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:07 pm

jamie wrote:I mentioned awhile back that the Repub powers would remove trump from the presidency for all intents.
I think that has been done.
he is now a figure head.

Military is bombing without his true knowledge.
Some staff are being marginalized, others given more prominence
Less and less time in WH

A shadow presidency has emerged.

This may well be the case, and I wonder to what extent this is actually the norm for governments around the world. It seems that qualified, experienced leaders do not get the attention of voters.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by jamie » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:49 pm

19th time trump has hit one of his golf courses since inauguration. While Pence is sent off to Asia to deal with the Nation's biz.

Question for our resident US citizen-Dawg -Does his golfing schedule, (after ridiculing Obama for golfing too much) cause much mumbling, grumbling with those you know?
All-Star

by oo DAWG oo » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:29 pm

jamie wrote:19th time trump has hit one of his golf courses since inauguration. While Pence is sent off to Asia to deal with the Nation's biz.

Question for our resident US citizen-Dawg -Does his golfing schedule, (after ridiculing Obama for golfing too much) cause much mumbling, grumbling with those you know?

Nope us here in Florida enjoy the extra security around...

EVERY president goes through this at the start of their presidency..where they say oh hes doing nothing presidential hes just wasting money hanging around playing golf hanging around eating mcdonalds fries..blah blah
All-Star

by TravelPat1 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:55 pm

oo DAWG oo wrote:Nope us here in Florida enjoy the extra security around...

EVERY president goes through this at the start of their presidency..where they say oh hes doing nothing presidential hes just wasting money hanging around playing golf hanging around eating mcdonalds fries..blah blah

Maybe where you are but the people potentially losing their businesses or at least losing lots of business as is the case for many business in proximity to Mar a Lago - including everybody who works at one private airport might disagree with you. As would many of the taxpayers of Palm County who have forked out millions already in OT for police.

And no US President in my lifetime has EVER spent almost every weekend in their first 3 months in office at one of their other homes like this one has done costing tens of millions to American taxpayers over and above normal usual Presidential expenses. A trip to McDonalds or one or two rounds of golf over the first few months is comparable to flying to their 'winter home' almost every weekend and golfing almost every day when there?

Sorry Dawg - but it these type of TOTALLY false eqivalencies people use in their defence of Tump that has so many of us just shaking our heads while observing - thankfully - from outside the USA.
All-Star

PreviousNext