Anti Trumpsters

Re: Anti Trumpsters

by bobo82 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:57 pm

Lyle B. Style wrote:
jamie wrote:This is not a comparison.
This is the Press Secretary forgetting the Holocaust occurred in front of the world.

Lost in all of this is that The SS Sean Spicer is the perfect pitchman for the criminal Donald Trump! :cowboy:

Sean "Goebbels " Spicer......White House Propaganda Minister . :cowboy:
ImageImage
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

All-Star

by Aerial » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:14 am

Spicer really was off target with this one, the Holocaust, no question. Not the brightest wick in the world in this situation at least.
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde
All-Star

by Liquor Kitty » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:51 am

Spicer hit a new bottom. He should be canned and shut his sphincter. President Dumps bum boy. Yep, he has his boss's back alright.

(Enough buttocks humour)
Veteran

by bobo82 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:33 am

Liquor Kitty wrote:Spicer hit a new bottom. He should be canned and shut his sphincter. President Dumps bum boy. Yep, he has his boss's back alright.

(Enough buttocks humour)

Yup , no ifs , ands , or............ BUTTs about it................ Spicer is definitely one HUMONGOUS BUTTHEAD !!! :cowboy:
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

All-Star

by oo DAWG oo » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:34 am

Meh... Other actual politicians have said worse things appologized and everyone got over it.

He appologized and will get a reminder to not use the H word again ....even tho the other side kept comparing Trump to the H guy.
All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:40 am

oo DAWG oo wrote:Meh... Other actual politicians have said worse things appologized and everyone got over it.

He appologized and will get a reminder to not use the H word again ....even tho the other side kept comparing Trump to the H guy.

True, the inaccurate use of Hitler as a measuring stick or comparison is inappropriate for anyone, but Spicer is an actual politician with a position of power, not just a random Internet troll trying to get a rise out others.

But if he apologized, then good for him. People will get over it in a few days.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by oo DAWG oo » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:48 am

Um .. actual politician how?
He is a white house official...a staffer.

But hes not a "politician" in his current position..

But yes appologized and made a clarifying statement soon after

I personally think they should just ban the "Hitler" name make it a curse word ..seems everytime the name comes up someone has a hissy fit
All-Star

by Liquor Kitty » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:54 am

oo DAWG oo wrote:He is a white house official...a staffer.

Ya, just the spokesperson for President Buttnugget (as if he needs another moronic voice to add to the mix).
Veteran

by oo DAWG oo » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:56 am

Liquor Kitty wrote:

Ya, just the spokesperson for President Buttnugget (as if he needs another moronic voice to add to the mix).

Are you like 12 years old or something?
All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:18 am

oo DAWG oo wrote:Um .. actual politician how?
He is a white house official...a staffer.

But hes not a "politician" in his current position..

But yes appologized and made a clarifying statement soon after

I personally think they should just ban the "Hitler" name make it a curse word ..seems everytime the name comes up someone has a hissy fit

He's professionally involved in politics, so in the broad sense of the word, he's a politician, though he might not be an elected official.

I agree about Hitler. I've probably seen 1000s of Hitler memes and comparisons and accusations, and I don't think any of them have made the slightest sense.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by oo DAWG oo » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:29 am

I'm thinking spokesperson would be a better term ...
But your probably not in the wrong for that assessment.

He still needs to act accordingly i think his comment just came out wrong and every opposition jumped all over it and in turn made it more than it should be...
All-Star

by Liquor Kitty » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:27 am

oo DAWG oo wrote:
Liquor Kitty wrote:

Are you like 12 years old or something?
Ya, jealous that you are an old man Yank?
Veteran

by jamie » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:23 pm

Can some of you guys maybe just add a bit of maturity to the discussion??

Dawg...given the US is your new home this stuff on here must be very frustrating.

For my part I'll try and tone it down. But keep in mind Trumps actions do have repercussions to Canada as you well know.

But some of this stuff by Bobo and Kitty cat is very offside and unnecessary.
All-Star

by oo DAWG oo » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:30 pm

jamie wrote:Can some of you guys maybe just add a bit of maturity to the discussion??

Dawg...given the US is your new home this stuff on here must be very frustrating.

For my part I'll try and tone it down. But keep in mind Trumps actions do have repercussions to Canada as you well know.

But some of this stuff by Bobo and Kitty cat is very offside and unnecessary.

Not frustrating...upsetting to know my fellow Canadians are as rude as they are..or maybe it is this forum the anti american sentiments are awful on here and it started long before Trump became president or before he ran ....
Canadians are supposed to be the friendly ones.
The blanket statements like "Americans are uneducated and stupid and..." Aggrivate me seeing as my wife and children are American so I take a defensive stand against that ...
NOW ..not everyone here is like that and I don't fault people for their opinions they are entitled i'm entitled to disagree and say so if that is the case.

But its not overwhelmingly frustrating or anything or else i wouldn't come here...

The misinformation or misunderstanding of how some things are here is more frustrating
All-Star

by jamie » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:11 am

How can a world leader be so tone deaf.

He describes ordering the bombing of Syria. He describes he and the Chinese leader were sitting in his sumptuous club in Florida just ready to chow down on a huge piece of chocolate cake. Then he got word that the ship was "locked and loaded" and before eating he said "go ahead". They then ate the cake. He was smiling broadly recounting this.
All-Star

PreviousNext