Abortions...

Re: Abortions...

by PTBO Dave » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:11 am

Argonauts est.1873 wrote:We do have a bible belt in parts of Alberta and Saskatchewan for sure. There's a bible belt in this section. One of very fanatical proportions. So remember to stop, chant, drop and roll before you log on.

Jamie it's Conservative not PC anymore. We've lost the middle. Hope the new leader is more moderate and closer to the middle then Harper. Religion has no place in politics especially when there are too many in Canada and so many can be offended.

I grew up in Ontario and Alberta and found no Bible belt in either place. Not sure about Saskatchewan, but having lived a long time in Calgary I've met a lot of migrants from Saskatchewan, and they were no more religious than my neighbours in Ontario.

And of course a lot of the fear around Harper's religion is simply Christianaphobic manipulation by media and Liberals, much like the Islamophobic we see by some media and Conservatives. Boo!
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by DAN38 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:27 am

West wrote:
Argonauts est.1873 wrote:Wake up and smell the reality that not everyone believes in cults. Suckers!

You keep bringing up religion when I told you my beliefs have nothing to do with it on the manner.

But I guess if it makes you feel better to attack religion to validate the taking of life do what you gotta do.

You don't need to be religious to understand the taking of life is wrong.

Well West, we have a group of posters on here that can't help themselves. A monkey on their backs. They HAVE TO attack religion.They HAVE TO ridicule and insult.Like an addiction, they can't help themselves. And now we have a mod who fits right in with them. nice
Si vis pacem... para bellum
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:50 am

An atheist mod was the final piece in place for my global take over.. Muahahahaha
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:58 am

DAN38 wrote:
West wrote:
Argonauts est.1873 wrote:Wake up and smell the reality that not everyone believes in cults. Suckers!

You keep bringing up religion when I told you my beliefs have nothing to do with it on the manner.

But I guess if it makes you feel better to attack religion to validate the taking of life do what you gotta do.

You don't need to be religious to understand the taking of life is wrong.

Well West, we have a group of posters on here that can't help themselves. A monkey on their backs. They HAVE TO attack religion.They HAVE TO ridicule and insult.Like an addiction, they can't help themselves. And now we have a mod who fits right in with them. nice

Come on, give Red&White a break; he's not that addicted to ridiculing and insulting religious beliefs. :)
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by DAN38 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:20 am

O Ya, I know how to fix you. You'll be sorry. I'm putting every one of you on my ignore list. Every one. That way I'll have the whole forum to myself. Don't know why I didn't think of this before. Thanks argo/bungle and jamie/slant.
All-Star

by Argonauts est.1873 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:00 pm

Dan Dan the intolerant man. Funny how Argonautxx11 is religious and yet a good guy.
The only time atheist types rip on religion is when dealing with zealots like the five or six on here. Never when meeting anyone in person have I or would I rip that fact that they believe in something. Good for them and I have no issues with anyone. The fact that certain people can rant on about Baby Killers and Mental Liberals because they have certain beliefs is extremely intolerant. You five or six are seen for what you are and the rest of us know. You get under the skin and have chased posters off this site. No wonder why people respond in kind to your posts.
I know the day will come when I finally have enough with the Trump like BS but for now it's still fun getting multiple posts deleted daily and too many warnings to mention.

It's a big world with many beliefs so try and understand that your way isn't the only way. Open up your eyes or are you just to old and stubborn Danny? The only reason someone would stick up for the disgusting, vile wrongs of your frock wearing leaders is that you can't see the truth. Blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.

Back to the topic. I guess people who DO NOT respect women would have certain beliefs. Plus have them whipping up a big meal while in labour pains.
Rescue the sunken 'Good Ship Argonaut' and restore her in 2017, PLEASE!!!!

Stay in Canada, spend in Canada!!!!!
All-Star

by DAN38 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:20 pm

Like a junkie, you just can't help yourself.

Methinks thou dost protest too much.....No bungle,I didn't misspell anything.

You are a sad person and I have sympathy for your family. Someone will pray for you. It won't be me.
All-Star

by Argonauts est.1873 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:40 pm

hahahaha. Lame Danny!!!!

All-Star

by RedandWhite » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:02 pm

Argonauts est.1873 wrote: it's still fun getting multiple posts deleted daily and too many warnings to mention

...do you think you'd finally clue in and figure out why you're getting warnings and deleted posts? it's because certain topics are off-limits and you're the only one bringing them up...until you understand the rules you'll keep getting warned and banned...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.
Site Staff

by ryan3434 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:39 pm

DAN38 wrote:Like a junkie, you just can't help yourself.

You are a sad person and I have sympathy for your family. Someone will pray for you. It won't be me.

Who are the 5 or 6 zealots lol

All-Star

by DAN38 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:13 pm

ryan3434 wrote:
DAN38 wrote:Like a junkie, you just can't help yourself.

Who are the 5 or 6 zealots lol

Who knows ? Depending on which subject we are talking about, bungle and slant have different conspiracy theories. They think we are somehow controlling the board and won't let others have their say. If there is some clique, how come I wasn't asked to join ? I never get picked anymore. Darn. :lol:
All-Star

by West » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:15 am

DAN38 wrote:Who knows ? Depending on which subject we are talking about, bungle and slant have different conspiracy theories. They think we are somehow controlling the board and won't let others have their say. If there is some clique, how come I wasn't asked to join ? I never get picked anymore. Darn. :lol:

Paranoia.
All-Star

by Argonauts est.1873 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:09 am

I decided to make some great cash and open an abortion clinic. Took an online course.Plenty of women will flood over the boarder to get treated fairly and with respect and not judged. It's going to run similar to Jiffy Lube. In and out real fast. No lineups and you can enjoy a real quality cup of fair trade, bird friendly shade grown organic coffee while you wait. Your Body, Your Life will eventually expand to every province and territory in Canada. The slogan will be 'Come To Abort, then Visit The North' That used to slay them when I did standup.

All-Star

by RedandWhite » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:27 am

...the low watermark of equality revealed, treat women like cars and equate abortion to comedy....
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.
Site Staff

by ryan3434 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:00 pm

RedandWhite wrote:...the low watermark of equality revealed, treat women like cars and equate abortion to comedy....

Finally feminist and pro lifers can protest together.. Well done Argo1873

All-Star

Previous