Canadian Politics

Re: Canadian Politics

by ryan3434 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:27 pm

KevinRiley2 wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:Drug companies in Canada are private sector companies? Isnt their main customer the government. Lol

So? So are these...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_100_C ... government

************

Canadians pay the 2nd highest drug prices, per capita, in the world.

No reason this needs to continue. Just do like New Zealand did and say, "If you want to sell in Canada, these are the prices we pay. Like it or lump it". Worked for N.Z.

Agreed
But yah know the Canadian government, if they can find away to **** it up and over pay at same time theyre all over it.
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 10092
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 am

Re: Canadian Politics

by KevinRiley2 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:30 pm

ryan3434 wrote:
KevinRiley2 wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:Drug companies in Canada are private sector companies? Isnt their main customer the government. Lol

So? So are these...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_100_C ... government

************

Canadians pay the 2nd highest drug prices, per capita, in the world.

No reason this needs to continue. Just do like New Zealand did and say, "If you want to sell in Canada, these are the prices we pay. Like it or lump it". Worked for N.Z.

Agreed
But yah know the Canadian government, if they can find away to **** it up and over pay at same time theyre all over it.

But they have a template (New Zealand). New Zealand has only 4.5 million people and they grinded drug prices into the ground - "For GP prescriptions, adult New Zealanders usually pay $5 per item for fully subsidised medicines from a community pharmacy and $15 per item if prescribed by a specialist. Prescription medicines for children under thirteen years are free if fully funded."

http://www.edenparkpharmacy.co.nz/health.html

Let's do the same here!
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8643
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: Canadian Politics

by KevinRiley2 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:36 pm

Canadian drug price gouging for generics called 'hard to celebrate'

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/drug-pric ... -1.3441080
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8643
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: Canadian Politics

by ryan3434 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:38 pm

Im sure if we follow the money we can find out why they dont do the same here.

I hate government. Theyre all sneaky lyin weasels
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 10092
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 am

Re: Canadian Politics

by KevinRiley2 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:39 pm

KevinRiley2 wrote:After watching the video, I wrote The Honourable Jane Philpott MP, who is interviewed. I suggest others do the same and support the plan to reduce the costs in a big way.


Her email address...

Hon.Jane.Philpott@Canada.ca
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8643
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: Canadian Politics

by KevinRiley2 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:40 pm

ryan3434 wrote:Im sure if we follow the money we can find out why they dont do the same here.

I hate government. Theyre all sneaky lyin weasels

As per the 5th Estate, they wanted the Harper government to do it, but the Cons backed off when the pharma companies promised to add jobs in Canada. Guess how that turned out. :roll:
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8643
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: Canadian Politics

by ryan3434 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:43 pm

KevinRiley2 wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:Im sure if we follow the money we can find out why they dont do the same here.

I hate government. Theyre all sneaky lyin weasels

As per the 5th Estate, they wanted the Harper government to do it, but the Cons backed off when the pharma companies promised to add jobs in Canada. Guess how that turned out. :roll:

Like everything else the government puts its grimmy hands on.. Upside down and expensive
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 10092
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 am

Re: Canadian Politics

by KevinRiley2 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:45 pm

ryan3434 wrote:
KevinRiley2 wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:Im sure if we follow the money we can find out why they dont do the same here.

I hate government. Theyre all sneaky lyin weasels

As per the 5th Estate, they wanted the Harper government to do it, but the Cons backed off when the pharma companies promised to add jobs in Canada. Guess how that turned out. :roll:

Like everything else the government puts its grimmy hands on.. Upside down and expensive

Oh Ryan... :roll:

They didn't put their hands on it. That's the point.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8643
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: Canadian Politics

by ryan3434 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:50 pm

Hand their hands all over it. 15 million bucks lost as you say
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 10092
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 am

Re: Canadian Politics

by KevinRiley2 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:54 pm

ryan3434 wrote:Hand their hands all over it. 15 million bucks lost as you say

$15 BILLION over 5 years.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8643
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: Canadian Politics

by ryan3434 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:11 pm

KevinRiley2 wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:Hand their hands all over it. 15 million bucks lost as you say

$15 BILLION over 5 years.

Sorry thats what i meant.
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 10092
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 am

Re: Canadian Politics

by Lyle B. Style » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:33 pm

KevinRiley2 wrote:
KevinRiley2 wrote:After watching the video, I wrote The Honourable Jane Philpott MP, who is interviewed. I suggest others do the same and support the plan to reduce the costs in a big way.


Her email address...

Hon.Jane.Philpott@Canada.ca


Jane is 100% pure psycho-bitch material. She don't answer her e-mail and she certainly doesn't return phone calls. In fact, the ministry of health for Canada does NOT have a listed telephone number in the govt. directory.

Filthy Jane is one of the biggest pukes in Canadian political history - why Justin plucked her off the assembly line to man the most important portfolio is puzzling. Seriously, you could put Fascist Kevin O'Leary in the portfolio and it wouldn't be any worse.

However, the way she exhibits pure disregard of Canadian citizens is particularly disturbing. She would have done well in 1930s and early 40s Germany!

One sick piece of vermin!
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:35 pm

Re: Canadian Politics

by KevinRiley2 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:58 pm

Lyle B. Style wrote:
KevinRiley2 wrote:
KevinRiley2 wrote:After watching the video, I wrote The Honourable Jane Philpott MP, who is interviewed. I suggest others do the same and support the plan to reduce the costs in a big way.


Her email address...

Hon.Jane.Philpott@Canada.ca


Jane is 100% pure psycho-bitch material. She don't answer her e-mail and she certainly doesn't return phone calls. In fact, the ministry of health for Canada does NOT have a listed telephone number in the govt. directory.

Filthy Jane is one of the biggest pukes in Canadian political history - why Justin plucked her off the assembly line to man the most important portfolio is puzzling. Seriously, you could put Fascist Kevin O'Leary in the portfolio and it wouldn't be any worse.

However, the way she exhibits pure disregard of Canadian citizens is particularly disturbing. She would have done well in 1930s and early 40s Germany!

One sick piece of vermin!

Wow. Where is that coming from?
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8643
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: Canadian Politics

by PTBO Dave » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:03 am

:thup: to the Liberals for finally getting rid of Canada's blasphemy laws.

But bill C-51 might have gone too far in scrapping our right to challenge others to a duel or to accuse others of fraudulently pretending to practice witchcraft. :thdn:

http://globalnews.ca/news/3512946/commentary-at-long-last-canadas-blasphemy-law-is-dead/
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 1626
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:17 am

Re: Canadian Politics

by PTBO Dave » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:20 pm

PTBO Dave wrote::thup: to the Liberals for finally getting rid of Canada's blasphemy laws.

But bill C-51 might have gone too far in scrapping our right to challenge others to a duel or to accuse others of fraudulently pretending to practice witchcraft. :thdn:

http://globalnews.ca/news/3512946/commentary-at-long-last-canadas-blasphemy-law-is-dead/



Despite the positives in C-51 regarding abolishing blasphemy laws, there also seems to be an alarming desire to radically change the way those accused of sexual assault can defend themselves. :thdn:

http://nationalpost.com/opinion/barbara-kay-canadas-new-sexual-assault-law-is-a-catastrophic-attack-on-the-rights-of-the-accused/wcm/28260f73-4c37-4245-9750-559fe81e0d42
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 1626
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:17 am

PreviousNext

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests