Canadian Politics

Re: Canadian Politics

by ryan3434 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:44 am

West wrote:Looks like Nikki Ashton is throwing her hat in the race for the New Democrats. I hope she wins :thup:

http://m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/15207602 ... a+Politics

It would be a good thing for Conservatives. She'll skim just enough votes from Sunny Ways to give the Conservatives the W

"The struggle for justice and inequality" lol

She'll be fun
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
All-Star

by West » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:37 am

ryan3434 wrote:"The struggle for justice and inequality" lol

She'll be fun

These far lefties are a funny bunch thats for sure. The big bad whiteys are out to get them all the time
All-Star

by pigseye2015 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:06 pm

I'm actually impressed with the young fella, he has a twig and berries after all.

The U.S. needs Canada's natural resources: PM

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/th ... smsnnews11
Starter

by Aerial » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:09 pm

But isn't oil and non-renewable energy so non lefitist liberal ideology? I think Justin is actually a conservative but just doesn't wear the clothes to match it. Mind you his tongue flips from every which side so good to see his motor pathways are all in order. :D

This is where the NDP should be able to capitalize but the party is too daft to figure out how to do that.
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde
All-Star

by BigJoeM » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:21 am

He is learning on the job . Be a party that will try to keep everyone happy . He made great political points for the centre which is where you want to be by saying his father was wrong and acting on the pipeline . Get legal weed and he may win another 4 years . I think he might wait till the end of his term to act on that one or wait for a political fall to distract any negative policy /budget . Playing both sides is really the game isn't it .
There was a man who had nothing to hide so he didn't care about privacy and I knew another who had nothing to say so he didn't care about free speech .
Veteran

by ryan3434 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:28 am

BigJoeM wrote: Playing both sides is really the game isn't it .

Imo Joe anyone playing the game of politics should be fired on spot.

We should all be tired of the way politicians act

All-Star

by BigJoeM » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:08 am

ryan3434 wrote:
BigJoeM wrote: Playing both sides is really the game isn't it .

Imo Joe anyone playing the game of politics should be fired on spot.

We should all be tired of the way politicians act

No love of politicians as well but the game is to be centrist to garner as much of the vote as you can and the son of a gun Justin is playing the game well and this is coming from a guy who didn't think he had the experience .

Maybe learning on the job is the way to go his father was the master of it by proclaiming the war measures act then to his chagrin having the Mounties find tons of corruption then proclaim the charter years later to reduce their power of search and seizure during peace time was a major win for Pierre. He had his cake and ate it too by making it about Britain and independence of BNA securing some Quebec votes until Rene put a small twist in it . This tight rope on Islamaphobia is just a game to the Libs by saying it doesn't mean anything yet going ahead with it by patting the young one on the head . Just a game .

Justin is becoming a Politician Pro from Political amateur . So yah he is becoming what we don't like someone who is easily pulled left or right depending on the wind without any substance but it does win elections . Conservatives need to learn and push and pull at the right time to win the confidence of the majority just like the Libs .
There was a man who had nothing to hide so he didn't care about privacy and I knew another who had nothing to say so he didn't care about free speech .
Veteran

by Aerial » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:19 am

Well a benchmark has been set that it's now ok to say you're going to run up a deficit and spend on infrastructure so that ploy can now be used by any party and to whatever degree they want to use this tactic to garner votes. Yes, the Conservatives and NDP can learn from how Trudeau and the libs won.
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde
All-Star

by BigJoeM » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:07 am

Justin has to act on the border it's not Americans coming across illegally according to Border Services .

http://www.ottawasun.com/2017/03/11/ill ... union-head
Veteran

by PTBO Dave » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:25 am

BigJoeM wrote:Justin has to act on the border it's not Americans coming across illegally according to Border Services .

http://www.ottawasun.com/2017/03/11/ill ... union-head

Interesting. We've been looking into ways to get my wife's cousin and her daughter to be able to immigrate to Canada. Maybe we should just forego the proper channels and bus them in from the US . . . unless Ryan is looking to sponsor an Asian nanny. :lol:
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:28 am

Ok ok i miss spoke im sorry lol.

But i would like an Asian nanny

All-Star

by jamie » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:56 pm

Perfect in every way. As predicted-5 ways the buffoon has influenced Canada's campaigns.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/5- ... cid=SMSDHP
All-Star

by oo DAWG oo » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:00 pm

jamie wrote:Perfect in every way. As predicted-5 ways the buffoon has influenced Canada's campaigns.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/5- ... cid=SMSDHP

So your saying Canadians are copycats...

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

So President Trump thanks you
All-Star

by TravelPat1 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:28 pm

Well not surprisingly all the copycats are from the right wing parties in Canada.

The one exception - Brad Duguid of the Ontario Liberals - immediately apologized for his 'fake news' reference.

In defending MaRS' success this morning, I used the wrong term - apologies to our professional media who do a fantastic job every day.
All-Star

by oo DAWG oo » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:33 pm

TravelPat1 wrote:Well not surprisingly all the copycats are from the right wing parties in Canada.

The one exception - Brad Duguid of the Ontario Liberals - immediately apologized for his 'fake news' reference.

In defending MaRS' success this morning, I used the wrong term - apologies to our professional media who do a fantastic job every day.

Im personally worn out on the issue people need to get over it now he was elected stop crying ...it really is getting old.
All-Star

PreviousNext