Socialism Is Coming, Boys, And I Choose To Embrace It!!!

Re: Socialism Is Coming, Boys, And I Choose To Embrace It!!!

by ryan3434 » Thu May 18, 2017 12:55 pm

RedandWhite wrote:'it' Kevin, 'it'....you're starting to worry me now...

Lmao
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 10092
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 am

Re: Socialism Is Coming, Boys, And I Choose To Embrace It!!!

by KevinRiley2 » Thu May 18, 2017 1:54 pm

ryan3434 wrote:Thats what i mean. Long haulers going terminal to terminal or to those massive distribution centres walmart etc

I disagree. Long Haul drivers will be the first to be replaced. It is already happening in Europe.
RedandWhite wrote:'it' Kevin, 'it'....you're starting to worry me now...

“I, for one, welcome our new computer overlords.”
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8750
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: Socialism Is Coming, Boys, And I Choose To Embrace It!!!

by ryan3434 » Thu May 18, 2017 2:02 pm

Im saying yes those ones can work
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 10092
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 am

Re: Socialism Is Coming, Boys, And I Choose To Embrace It!!!

by KevinRiley2 » Thu May 18, 2017 2:09 pm

ryan3434 wrote:Im saying yes those ones can work

Fair enough. I misunderstood.

***

LTL might work in some cities. Not in cities like NY because people would just walk in front of trucks, knowing they will stop, and the trucks would be stuck forever.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8750
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm


Re: Socialism Is Coming, Boys, And I Choose To Embrace It!!!

by KevinRiley2 » Sat May 27, 2017 12:39 pm

Liquor Kitty wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/technology/when-bill-gates-and-mark-zuckerberg-sound-the-same-dire-warning-about-jobs-it%e2%80%99s-time-to-listen/ar-BBBzrws?li=AAggFp5&OCID=DELLDHP

Thanks, LK...

The title of the article is :

When Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg sound the same dire warning about jobs, it’s time to listen

I have changed the title to :

When Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and Kevin Riley sound the same dire warning about jobs, it’s time to listen
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8750
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: Socialism Is Coming, Boys, And I Choose To Embrace It!!!

by ryan3434 » Sat May 27, 2017 3:54 pm

Mark zuckerburg.. What did he do to be in the same sentence with Bill freakin Gates?!
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 10092
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 am

Re: Socialism Is Coming, Boys, And I Choose To Embrace It!!!

by KevinRiley2 » Sat May 27, 2017 3:56 pm

ryan3434 wrote:Mark zuckerburg.. What did he do to be in the same sentence with Bill freakin Gates?!

Became one of the richest men in the world.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8750
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: Socialism Is Coming, Boys, And I Choose To Embrace It!!!

by KevinRiley2 » Sat May 27, 2017 3:59 pm

Not sure why it bothers the people on the Right that technology will soon make many, many jobs obsolete - well, minus the fact that it will lead to socialism.

Enjoy your life and smell the roses. Remember, no one ever lies on their death bed and thinks, "You know, I wish I'd spent more time at the office".
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8750
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: Socialism Is Coming, Boys, And I Choose To Embrace It!!!

by ryan3434 » Sat May 27, 2017 4:02 pm

KevinRiley2 wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:Mark zuckerburg.. What did he do to be in the same sentence with Bill freakin Gates?!

Became one of the richest men in the world.

Hes a computer programmer that got lucky with an app thats work with computers.. Computers that Bill freakin Gates made

He isnt even close to being on Bill Gates level.
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 10092
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 am

Re: Socialism Is Coming, Boys, And I Choose To Embrace It!!!

by KevinRiley2 » Sat May 27, 2017 4:03 pm

ryan3434 wrote:
KevinRiley2 wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:Mark zuckerburg.. What did he do to be in the same sentence with Bill freakin Gates?!

Became one of the richest men in the world.

Hes a computer programmer that got lucky with an app thats work with computers.. Computers that Bill freakin Gates made

He isnt even close to being on Bill Gates level.

Bill Gates didn't make the computer. Bill Gates stole other people's technology (Apple, who stole it from Xerox) and made a junkie, clunky, inexpensive operating system. One could argue Gates got lucky, too.
Last edited by KevinRiley2 on Sat May 27, 2017 4:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8750
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: Socialism Is Coming, Boys, And I Choose To Embrace It!!!

by ryan3434 » Sat May 27, 2017 4:03 pm

KevinRiley2 wrote:Not sure why it bothers the people on the Right that technology will soon make many, many jobs obsolete - well, minus the fact that it will lead to socialism.

Enjoy your life and smell the roses. Remember, no one ever lies on their death bed and thinks, "You know, I wish I'd spent more time at the office".
uhh thats a pretty big reason.
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 10092
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 am

Re: Socialism Is Coming, Boys, And I Choose To Embrace It!!!

by PTBO Dave » Sat May 27, 2017 4:04 pm

KevinRiley2 wrote:Not sure why it bothers the people on the Right that technology will soon make many, many jobs obsolete - well, minus the fact that it will lead to socialism.

Enjoy your life and smell the roses. Remember, no one ever lies on their death bed and thinks, "You know, I wish I'd spent more time at the office".


Yeah, who in their right mind would care about people losing their jobs?

I mean, if they don't have bread then let them eat cake. What's the issue, right?
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 1630
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:17 am

Re: Socialism Is Coming, Boys, And I Choose To Embrace It!!!

by KevinRiley2 » Sat May 27, 2017 4:06 pm

PTBO Dave wrote:
KevinRiley2 wrote:Not sure why it bothers the people on the Right that technology will soon make many, many jobs obsolete - well, minus the fact that it will lead to socialism.

Enjoy your life and smell the roses. Remember, no one ever lies on their death bed and thinks, "You know, I wish I'd spent more time at the office".


Yeah, who in their right mind would care about people losing their jobs?

I mean, if they don't have bread then let them eat cake. What's the issue, right?

I am blessed so, I don't worry about that workin stuff.

I'm just saying the people who work 50 to 80 hours a week are people I don't understand. You will never get those hours back. And your boss won't appreciate it.

Anyway, that's just me... the rebel!!! ;)
Last edited by KevinRiley2 on Sat May 27, 2017 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8750
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: Socialism Is Coming, Boys, And I Choose To Embrace It!!!

by KevinRiley2 » Sat May 27, 2017 4:07 pm

ryan3434 wrote:
KevinRiley2 wrote:Not sure why it bothers the people on the Right that technology will soon make many, many jobs obsolete - well, minus the fact that it will lead to socialism.

Enjoy your life and smell the roses. Remember, no one ever lies on their death bed and thinks, "You know, I wish I'd spent more time at the office".
uhh thats a pretty big reason.

You'll LOVE it Ryan. It will make life so much more enjoyable.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8750
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

PreviousNext

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests