Liberalism... The growing mental disorder.

Re: Liberalism... The growing mental disorder.

by Liquor Kitty » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:11 am

Neoliberal. What a nice conservative, new-agey term. Just like Deep State. Blah, blah, blah. BS.
Veteran

by PTBO Dave » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:02 am

Liquor Kitty wrote:Neoliberal. What a nice conservative, new-agey term. Just like Deep State. Blah, blah, blah. BS.

Now those are two adjectives you don't see side-by-side very often. :lol:

I hear ya though: neoconservative, neoliberal, alt-right, alt-left. More or less a bunch of BS terms implemented to play off fear and cause divide.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by Aerial » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:06 am

PTBO, you're doing a Trumpism saying words like neoliberalism, neoconservatism etc. are BS words along the lines of "fake words" when they are used quite regularly even in scholarly publications and highly reputable publications like The Economist.

Trump is having an effect on you it seems. :wink:
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde
All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:56 am

Aerial wrote:PTBO, you're doing a Trumpism saying words like neoliberalism, neoconservatism etc. are BS words along the lines of "fake words" when they are used quite regularly even in scholarly publications and highly reputable publications like The Economist.

Trump is having an effect on you it seems. :wink:

Alternatively, perhaps I'm having an effect on Trump and his neofakism.

What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by Aerial » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:10 am

Hey, you never know! :)
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde
All-Star

by BigJoeM » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:40 pm

Every time I hear Dave Rubin speak I think the man needs a bigger platform or larger broadcast .

His soft speech and common sense on how liberal authoritarianism has undermined liberals today . He exemplifies
a centrist liberal if you can place him on the political spectrum .

Worth a visit if you have time : The title is a political awakening .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXHGbUL1AEo
There was a man who had nothing to hide so he didn't care about privacy and I knew another who had nothing to say so he didn't care about free speech .
Veteran

by ryan3434 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:54 pm

BigJoeM wrote:Every time I hear Dave Rubin speak I think the man needs a bigger platform or larger broadcast .

His soft speech and common sense on how liberal authoritarianism has undermined liberals today . He exemplifies
a centrist liberal if you can place him on the political spectrum .

Worth a visit if you have time : The title is a political awakening .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXHGbUL1AEo

I like him aswell. He has some outstanding guests on his show
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
All-Star

by Aerial » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:52 pm

A moderate liberal with some clout on the media scene not trying to be a liberal to "all types of liberals" aka neoliberalistic. That is ok mind you he isn't a Prime Minister or President or head of state. So.... well whatever, not sure how much real clout he has in America :?

Today, Rubin describes himself as a classical liberal. "I do believe that the state has some use," he explains. "Now I don't want a huge state. I firmly believe in individual liberty more than anything else. And that you have to live the life you want for yourself." The one-time progressive even cast a vote for Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson in the last presidential election.

http://reason.com/reasontv/2017/03/29/a ... dave-rubin

To suggest the state has some use, well, anybody with any political leaning of whatever sort could state that for pete sakes. Even a classical conservative. Now an NDP'er in Canada, er classical NDP'er, would probably say "I do believe that the state has the MOST use". :wink:
All-Star

trudeau-ism

by argonaut11xx » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:20 pm

trudeau-ism

not being able to manage money

stealing from everyone, to pay for people who don't want to work for their own livelihood.

give tax money to the HAVENOTS, and the cbc

steal from the taxpayer to give to liberal cronies (see david suzuki # double dip with cbc)

liberals are bad, trudeaus are ten thousand times worse.

justine wasn't ready, isn't ready, and never will be ready, BUT he has brought in 50,000 new LIBERAL voters at a cost to the tax payer of approx. 20K each.

I'm proud to be a Canadian, but ASHAMED of my government
BUILD THAT WALL...between TORONTO & HAMILTON...then MAKE HAMILTON PAY FOR IT
Starter

Re: trudeau-ism

by argonaut11xx » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:21 pm

argonaut11xx wrote:trudeau-ism

not being able to manage money

stealing from everyone, to pay for people who don't want to work for their own livelihood.

give tax money to the HAVENOTS, and the cbc

steal from the taxpayer to give to liberal cronies (see david suzuki # double dip with cbc)

liberals are bad, trudeaus are ten thousand times worse.

justine wasn't ready, isn't ready, and never will be ready, BUT he has brought in 50,000(un-vetted) new LIBERAL voters at a cost to the tax payer of approx. 20K each.

I'm proud to be a Canadian, but ASHAMED of my government
BUILD THAT WALL...between TORONTO & HAMILTON...then MAKE HAMILTON PAY FOR IT
Starter

Re: trudeau-ism

by TravelPat1 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:46 pm

argonaut11xx wrote:I'm proud to be a Canadian, but ASHAMED of my government

While seems you are in the minority there argo. Trudeau - unlike Trump - is willing to show up at events with big general public crowds - like tonight's Juno's - whereas Trump will only appear in front of favourable stacked Trump rally crowds - because the poor 35% approval rating guy doesn't want his fragile ego bruised by being booed.

Trudeau also according to an Ipsos poll released a couple of days ago would easily win re-election if an election were held tomorrow.

Undoubtedly he is being helped when Canadians look south to see the train wreck they've got down there and Trudeau looks somewhat like a politcal genius in comparison.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3350202/trude ... psos-poll/

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau‘s approval rating has dropped somewhat over the past year and a half, but it remains the envy of most world leaders, according to a new Ipsos poll conducted on behalf of Global News.

The poll found that over half of Canadians (56 per cent) continue to approve of the Liberal government

Trudeau’s approval ratings were highest in British Columbia (61 per cent), Ontario (59 per cent) and Quebec (59 per cent), and lowest by far in Alberta (35 per cent),

Thirty-nine per cent of decided voters would cast a ballot for the Liberals if an election were held tomorrow, while the Conservatives would win 32 per cent of the vote and the NDP 20 per cent — virtually identical to the results of the 2015 federal election, the survey found.
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:43 pm

Pats whippin out the pole again.

Youd think after the trottin out all those Hilary poles not so long ago. Youd hold off on postin more.

As far as Trump being boo'd... Trump just have to mention where hed be and those 35 percenters would be out in force. But i think its only responsible of him to stay outta blue states.. Have you read this thread and seen what happens when the snowflakes get angry?

All-Star

by Liquor Kitty » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:50 am

ryan3434 wrote:As far as Trump being boo'd... Trump just have to mention where hed be and those 35 percenters would be out in force.

... and still might get capped in the head among his dwindling fan-boys.
He's not making any new friends anywhere in the world.
Veteran

by ryan3434 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:54 am

Snowflake Antifa getting a wedgie

Pretty much how i picture when right vs left fight..

Kinda like as a dad you play fight with your kids even though they are going all out

Atomic Wedgie Man

Edit. Come on back West

All-Star

by West » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:42 pm

ryan3434 wrote:Snowflake Antifa getting a wedgie

Pretty much how i picture when right vs left fight..

Kinda like as a dad you play fight with your kids even though they are going all out

Atomic Wedgie Man

Edit. Come on back West

:lol:

I noticed you posted that Huff Po article as well. Gotta love the libbie logic on that one. They don't like how the straight whites are voting so should deny them the right to vote. Apparently the article was taken off their website only because of backlash. Go figure.
All-Star

PreviousNext