Liberalism... The growing mental disorder.

Re: Liberalism... The growing mental disorder.

by ryan3434 » Fri May 12, 2017 8:35 pm

oo DAWG oo wrote:
West wrote:Remember that white girl who thought she was black and the lefties lost their marbles over it?

She is still out there pretending shes black...with a little less of a fake tan

I am unaware of this girl..
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 10092
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 am

Re: Liberalism... The growing mental disorder.

by oo DAWG oo » Fri May 12, 2017 9:01 pm

ryan3434 wrote:
oo DAWG oo wrote:
West wrote:Remember that white girl who thought she was black and the lefties lost their marbles over it?

She is still out there pretending shes black...with a little less of a fake tan

I am unaware of this girl..


I didnt read this but it may sum it up in there
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/01/us/rachel-dolezal-race-social-construct-cnntv/
All-Star
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:44 am

Re: Liberalism... The growing mental disorder.

by ryan3434 » Thu May 18, 2017 6:18 pm

Just **** off already liberals lol.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/201 ... -2018.html

Yah know what.. **** do it. Than we will have a list of people that deserve a kick in the ass....

Or heavily medicated..#tymliberals

Honestly how anyone can say the government isnt to big when they have this kind of time on their hands


Im triggered.... :x
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 10092
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 am

Re: Liberalism... The growing mental disorder.

by oo DAWG oo » Thu May 18, 2017 6:54 pm

ryan3434 wrote:Just **** off already liberals lol.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/201 ... -2018.html

Yah know what.. **** do it. Than we will have a list of people that deserve a kick in the ass....

Or heavily medicated..#tymliberals

Honestly how anyone can say the government isnt to big when they have this kind of time on their hands


Im triggered.... :x

Next thing you know they will want to have "robot" put as gender...

So they can get a job..... :lol:
All-Star
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:44 am

Re: Liberalism... The growing mental disorder.

by PTBO Dave » Thu May 18, 2017 8:36 pm

ryan3434 wrote:Just **** off already liberals lol.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/201 ... -2018.html

Yah know what.. **** do it. Than we will have a list of people that deserve a kick in the ass....

Or heavily medicated..#tymliberals

Honestly how anyone can say the government isnt to big when they have this kind of time on their hands


Im triggered.... :x


I don't see what the big deal is. In fact, why not just leave gender off birth certificates altogether? Might save a lot of paperwork and hassle for when people decide to change gender or think up new ways to describe their gender.

I mean, I've never had anyone ask to check the gender on my birth certificate, just to make sure, so just leave it off. Problem solved.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 1630
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:17 am

Re: Liberalism... The growing mental disorder.

by ryan3434 » Thu May 18, 2017 8:43 pm

oo DAWG oo wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:Just **** off already liberals lol.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/201 ... -2018.html

Yah know what.. **** do it. Than we will have a list of people that deserve a kick in the ass....

Or heavily medicated..#tymliberals

Honestly how anyone can say the government isnt to big when they have this kind of time on their hands


Im triggered.... :x

Next thing you know they will want to have "robot" put as gender...

So they can get a job..... :lol:

Youre funny. Becareful Pinko Kev will try to steal that.
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 10092
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 am

Re: Liberalism... The growing mental disorder.

by ryan3434 » Thu May 18, 2017 8:51 pm

PTBO Dave wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:Just **** off already liberals lol.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/201 ... -2018.html

Yah know what.. **** do it. Than we will have a list of people that deserve a kick in the ass....

Or heavily medicated..#tymliberals

Honestly how anyone can say the government isnt to big when they have this kind of time on their hands


Im triggered.... :x


I don't see what the big deal is. In fact, why not just leave gender off birth certificates altogether? Might save a lot of paperwork and hassle for when people decide to change gender or think up new ways to describe their gender.

I mean, I've never had anyone ask to check the gender on my birth certificate, just to make sure, so just leave it off. Problem solved.

Would it be okay for a person to list themzelves as an attack helicopter lol
Honestly we are up to 63 made up genders. Its flippin retarded to list yourself as anything other than a boy or a girl just becuase you dont feel like one..
If some person truly thinks they can fly it might be in their best interest to say 'no yah cant stupid'

Just sayin.
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 10092
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 am

Re: Liberalism... The growing mental disorder.

by PTBO Dave » Thu May 18, 2017 9:11 pm

ryan3434 wrote:
PTBO Dave wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:Just **** off already liberals lol.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/201 ... -2018.html

Yah know what.. **** do it. Than we will have a list of people that deserve a kick in the ass....

Or heavily medicated..#tymliberals

Honestly how anyone can say the government isnt to big when they have this kind of time on their hands


Im triggered.... :x


I don't see what the big deal is. In fact, why not just leave gender off birth certificates altogether? Might save a lot of paperwork and hassle for when people decide to change gender or think up new ways to describe their gender.

I mean, I've never had anyone ask to check the gender on my birth certificate, just to make sure, so just leave it off. Problem solved.

Would it be okay for a person to list themzelves as an attack helicopter lol
Honestly we are up to 63 made up genders. Its flippin retarded to list yourself as anything other than a boy or a girl just becuase you dont feel like one..
If some person truly thinks they can fly it might be in their best interest to say 'no yah cant stupid'

Just sayin.


Attack helicopter?
No way!

Semi-non-binary questioning cuddle-copter (snbqcc)?
#64 and counting. :lol:
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 1630
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:17 am

Re: Liberalism... The growing mental disorder.

by ryan3434 » Thu May 18, 2017 9:23 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 10092
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 am

Re: Liberalism... The growing mental disorder.

by canadianfootballfan » Thu May 18, 2017 10:31 pm

Liberals - more than any other political ideology - tend to be like the borg in Star Trek. One mindset, and to a fault.
User avatar
Veteran
 
Posts: 918
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 8:52 pm

Re: Liberalism... The growing mental disorder.

by ryan3434 » Fri May 19, 2017 4:55 am

canadianfootballfan wrote:Liberals - more than any other political ideology - tend to be like the borg in Star Trek. One mindset, and to a fault.

"We are the Borg. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile."
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 10092
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 am

Re: Liberalism... The growing mental disorder.

by Liquor Kitty » Sat May 20, 2017 4:22 am

Trekkie geek crazy, nutjob. :lol:
User avatar
Veteran
 
Posts: 967
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:47 am

Re: Liberalism... The growing mental disorder.

by ryan3434 » Sat May 20, 2017 8:19 am

I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 10092
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 am

Re: Liberalism... The growing mental disorder.

by TravelPat1 » Sat May 20, 2017 8:52 am

I think you've got that Borg comparison completely backwards on gender identity.

Somebody that is 'different' - Liberals make adjustments - to account for them, to accommodate them and to make them feel welcome as they are by society as a whole.

Others don't and try to force them to assimilate. You must be A or B - resistance is futile.
All-Star
 
Posts: 2953
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:07 pm

Re: Liberalism... The growing mental disorder.

by Aerial » Sat May 20, 2017 9:13 am

And a political Conservative can have some "liberal" type ideas on various issues. :wink:
Resilience is accepting your new reality, even if it's less good than the one you had before - Elizabeth Edwards
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 2929
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:22 pm
Location: Hamilton, ON

PreviousNext

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests