Liberalism... The growing mental disorder.

Re: Liberalism... The growing mental disorder.

by canadianfootballfan » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:25 am

Liberals are the modern day fascists. They need to control and label everything. Disgusting.
Veteran

by rcon » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:31 am

canadianfootballfan wrote:Liberals are the modern day fascists. They need to control and label everything. Disgusting.

I guess that makes conservatives the modern day Communists. Quote the head commie Trump, "SAD"!! :wink:
All-Star

by West » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:38 am

canadianfootballfan wrote:Liberals are the modern day fascists. They need to control and label everything. Disgusting.

:thup:
All-Star

by Chestmaster » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:43 am

West wrote:

:thup:

:thup: :thup:

And thanks fr getting my err I mean Ryan's thread back on topic :)
Rookie

by PTBO Dave » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:38 am

rcon wrote:

I guess that makes conservatives the modern day Communists. Quote the head commie Trump, "SAD"!! :wink:

They're certainly being treated that way, aren't they? It's like the McCarthy era all over again.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by Chestmaster » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:50 am

How can Conservatives in the west every be considered commies.

Thanks RO for adding to this Liberals say the craziest things thread. Now #tym ;)
Rookie

by rcon » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:45 pm

Chestmaster wrote:How can Conservatives in the west every be considered commies.

Thanks RO for adding to this Liberals say the craziest things thread. Now #tym ;)

Sort of like calling liberals fascists. Wrong end of the political spectrum, Chess.
All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:29 pm

rcon wrote:
Chestmaster wrote:How can Conservatives in the west every be considered commies.

Sort of like calling liberals fascists. Wrong end of the political spectrum, Chess.

According to Oxford, a fascist is:
1.1 A person who is extremely right-wing or authoritarian.
‘thousands of fascists and nationalists marched in the capital’
1.2 A person who is very intolerant or domineering in a particular area.

Thus, in the sense of being extremely right-wing, Liberals could not be considered fascists.

However, in the sense of being authoritarian, they could be.

In the sense of being very intolerant or domineering, they could be.

Certainly the Berkeley leftists (who are, granted, a minority of leftists) could be considered fascists in their authoritarianism, intolerance, and attempts to domineer.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by West » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:42 pm

More sexism from the leftist loons this time Stephen Colbert referring to Kelly-anne Conway as "Satan's Trophy Wife" :thdn:
All-Star

by rcon » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:07 pm

West wrote:More sexism from the leftist loons this time Stephen Colbert referring to Kelly-anne Conway as "Satan's Trophy Wife" :thdn:

WTG Colbert!!! She sort of has that attitude!!! Waiting for her head to start to spin and vomit pea soup!!! :thup:
All-Star

by beaglehound » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:08 pm

West wrote:More sexism from the leftist loons this time Stephen Colbert referring to Kelly-anne Conway as "Satan's Trophy Wife" :thdn:

Well well well. I've watched Colbert a few times. I find the guy somewhat bland at the best of times. I guess if he's going to use the name of Satan he may as well tell everyone how he's sold is soul to Satan to up his ratings for the all mighty dollar. Not surprising what some of these clowns will say on air to garner a few laughs.

Colbert just lost what respect I had for his show and the guy himself.
"Peace is not the absence of conflict in life but the ability to cope with it."
All-Star

by West » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:13 pm

beaglehound wrote:

Well well well. I've watched Colbert a few times. I find the guy somewhat bland at the best of times. I guess if he's going to use the name of Satan he may as well tell everyone how he's sold is soul to Satan to up his ratings for the all mighty dollar. Not surprising what some of these clowns will say on air to garner a few laughs.

Colbert just lost what respect I had for his show and the guy himself.

I suspect our white knight TravelPat1 will be on here any second to strongly condemn this man's comments :?
All-Star

by Chestmaster » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:32 pm

Did i miss Pats verbal rage at the sexist bigot, west?
Rookie

by West » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:37 pm

He gave our friend the hound a tongue lashing about something. I think the CNN threats or something to do with that.
All-Star

by Chestmaster » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:39 pm

West wrote:He gave our friend the hound a tongue lashing about something. I think the CNN threats or something to do with that.

Pat is very fake news
Rookie

PreviousNext