Syria Used Chemical Weapons

Re: Syria Used Chemical Weapons

by KennyPowers » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:56 am

ryan3434 wrote:Since you suck at the google here is the quote from Assange.
"So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails"

You consider that proof? He's not even saying they sold arms to ISIS. Not taking a shot at you, but I just don't see that as supporting the claim Obama and Hillary sold arms to ISIS.
"I remember promising myself that, should I live, I would rise up to meet this new challenge [of fundraising for cancer research] face to face and prove myself worthy of life, something too many people take for granted." - Terry Fox
Starter

by Chief » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:08 pm

Ryan, stop with the personal attacks, and stop trying to beat the censors. They're in place for a reason, and that reason isn't so you can find "clever" ways to beat them.
2015 Grey Cup Champions

Site Staff

by DAN38 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:48 am

Hey Kenny, I was going to ask you about your Terry Fox quote but I read your explanation. Terry is like a big hero up here.

I am wondering which CFL team you cheer for ? I don't remember seeing you in any team forums or the main forum either. Just wondering....
Si vis pacem... para bellum
All-Star

by KennyPowers » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:56 am

DAN38 wrote:Hey Kenny, I was going to ask you about your Terry Fox quote but I read your explanation. Terry is like a big hero up here.

I am wondering which CFL team you cheer for ? I don't remember seeing you in any team forums or the main forum either. Just wondering....

I'm a Hamilton fan. That's where I started on the forum. I actually started a couple years ago on the CFL comments section. Always the Hamilton game threads. I have family in Burlington and vacationed there once when I was a kid. I loved it. And I remember Hamilton being very close to Burlington. I caught a Ticats game on ESPN a couple years ago... started following them... and voila here I am being the bane of conservatives existence :P
"I remember promising myself that, should I live, I would rise up to meet this new challenge [of fundraising for cancer research] face to face and prove myself worthy of life, something too many people take for granted." - Terry Fox
Starter

by DAN38 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:59 am

Have you ever been to a CFL game ? I'm a Bomber fan and we have a hatred for all things Argo, in common ! :thup:
All-Star

by KennyPowers » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:38 am

Nope. Never been to a CFL game unfortunately. If I ever make it back to Burlington catching a Hamilton game will be #1 on the to do list. I like the Bombers. My hatred is for Montreal. Hate them with a passion. They're dirty. Jim Popp is an arrogant(fill in lots of curse words here). They have a thug thing going on I despise. I hated them before they got Duron Carter but he's the best example of what I'm talking about right now.
Starter

by DAN38 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:43 am

KennyPowers wrote:Nope. Never been to a CFL game unfortunately. If I ever make it back to Burlington catching a Hamilton game will be #1 on the to do list. I like the Bombers. My hatred is for Montreal. Hate them with a passion. They're dirty. Jim Popp is an arrogant(fill in lots of curse words here). They have a thug thing going on I despise. I hated them before they got Duron Carter but he's the best example of what I'm talking about right now.

i hear ya about Montreal but if you cheer for the Cats then it's in laws of the CFL that you must hate the Argos. I didn't write the rules..... :lol:
All-Star

by KennyPowers » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:39 am

DAN38 wrote:
KennyPowers wrote:Nope. Never been to a CFL game unfortunately. If I ever make it back to Burlington catching a Hamilton game will be #1 on the to do list. I like the Bombers. My hatred is for Montreal. Hate them with a passion. They're dirty. Jim Popp is an arrogant(fill in lots of curse words here). They have a thug thing going on I despise. I hated them before they got Duron Carter but he's the best example of what I'm talking about right now.

i hear ya about Montreal but if you cheer for the Cats then it's in laws of the CFL that you must hate the Argos. I didn't write the rules..... :lol:

heh... so I've gathered. I can hate Toronto even though I love the city. Number 1 reason I can think of is the lack of support from their so-called fans. Kind of hard for Toronto to make that push to get the Bills when they can't even support their own CFL team.
Starter

by ryan3434 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:45 pm

Chief wrote:Ryan, stop with the personal attacks, and stop trying to beat the censors. They're in place for a reason, and that reason isn't so you can find "clever" ways to beat them.

Dang it, my post was deleted.

Anywho, I do promise not to call out Kenny for sucking at the google from now on.
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer

by KennyPowers » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:18 pm

ryan3434 wrote:
Chief wrote:Ryan, stop with the personal attacks, and stop trying to beat the censors. They're in place for a reason, and that reason isn't so you can find "clever" ways to beat them.

Anywho, I do promise not to call out Kenny for sucking at the google from now on.

Really? All you got was a warning and you're still poking the bear? Let it go. Better yet keep it up. I'll enjoy seeing you get the ban you've so richly earned.... Now back to the subject...

Apparently Russia and the USA have come to an agreement about a cease fire... then it seemed minutes later it was announced that an agreement wasn't reached but they're trying to work on it? I'd like to rule the world just once. I could fix it all in a week. And North Korea?... by the by.... you're gone. Poof. Cloud of dust, paved over, and made into the world's largest McDonalds.
Starter

by ryan3434 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:40 pm

KennyPowers wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:

Really? All you got was a warning and you're still poking the bear? Let it go. Better yet keep it up. I'll enjoy seeing you get the ban you've so richly earned.... Now back to the subject...

Apparently Russia and the USA have come to an agreement about a cease fire... then it seemed minutes later it was announced that an agreement wasn't reached but they're trying to work on it? I'd like to rule the world just once. I could fix it all in a week. And North Korea?... by the by.... you're gone. Poof. Cloud of dust, paved over, and made into the world's largest McDonalds.

Well it was pretty clear cheif didnt read this thread..or his own insulting posts but i digress

Yah if i ran this muther lover there would be many country sized parking lots.

Hall of Famer

by pigseye2015 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:55 pm

Schat just hit the fan,

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/missiles-f ... -1.4029145

Syria said it launched anti-aircraft missiles against Israeli warplanes in Israeli-controlled territory early on Friday, following a series of Israeli airstrikes inside Syria — a rare military exchange between the two hostile Mideast neighbours that was confirmed by both countries.
Starter

by ryan3434 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:51 pm

pigseye2015 wrote:Schat just hit the fan,

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/missiles-f ... -1.4029145

Syria said it launched anti-aircraft missiles against Israeli warplanes in Israeli-controlled territory early on Friday, following a series of Israeli airstrikes inside Syria — a rare military exchange between the two hostile Mideast neighbours that was confirmed by both countries.

Well that wasnt smart Syria

Hall of Famer

by ryan3434 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:52 pm

I miss Kenny lol

Hall of Famer

by jamie » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:41 am

Ryan..do you still support your earlier stated opinion that several Middle East countries should be bombed into parking lots?
All-Star

PreviousNext