Syria Used Chemical Weapons

Syria Used Chemical Weapons

by KennyPowers » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:42 pm

According to a UN investigation. Think I love all things Obama and democrat? Wrong. Obama can't make a statement like "the use of chemical weapons would be a line in the sand" (paraphrasing), and then basically do nothing. Can't do it. It means Assad has to go and has to go now. It means we tell Russia to leave Syria or they will be in a state of war with the United States Of America. It means we send carriers, troops(yup... even ground troops), everything else we need, and we blast his blank to hell where he and his murderers belong. Otherwise we lose all credibility with what we say as a nation. It means the next dicktater... I'm looking at you kim jong unk.... will disregard any threat we make because we don't follow through. And while we're at it we can finish off ISIS as well.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/syria-regime-launched-two-chemical-attacks-is-used-mustard-gas-un-report/ar-BBw18Q0?li=BBnbfcL
"I remember promising myself that, should I live, I would rise up to meet this new challenge [of fundraising for cancer research] face to face and prove myself worthy of life, something too many people take for granted." - Terry Fox
Starter

Re: Syria Used Chemical Weapons

by KennyPowers » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:10 am

ryan3434 wrote:Barry's weak and the world knows it but he didnt exactly do nothing.. Killary and him sold arms to ISIS to take care of Assad.

Thanks Obama

Selling arms to ISIS? Really? Proof? What a stupid lie.
"I remember promising myself that, should I live, I would rise up to meet this new challenge [of fundraising for cancer research] face to face and prove myself worthy of life, something too many people take for granted." - Terry Fox
Starter

by TravelPat1 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:06 am

KennyPowers wrote:Selling arms to ISIS? Really? Proof? What a stupid lie.

Ryan is one of those who apparently believes everything he reads on sites like Breitbart Kenny.
All-Star

by KennyPowers » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:09 am

TravelPat1 wrote:
KennyPowers wrote:Selling arms to ISIS? Really? Proof? What a stupid lie.

Ryan is one of those who apparently believes everything he reads on sites like Breitbart Kenny.

Yup. Was a nice few days. Unfortunately the rock he crawled out from under wasn't heavy enough :cry:
Starter

by West » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:21 am

And Pat is one of those paranoid lefties who thinks everyone is out to get him.
All-Star

by TravelPat1 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:30 am

Who's out to get me West? Do I need to be afraid of somebody?

I'm not a alt-right winger - so I'm not afraid of everybody who isn't exactly like me.
All-Star

by KennyPowers » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:32 am

West wrote:And Pat is one of those paranoid lefties who thinks everyone is out to get him.

So you're defending ryan's claim that Obama and Hillary sold arms to ISIS? Link?
Starter

by West » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:33 am

TravelPat1 wrote:Who's out to get me West? Do I need to be afraid of somebody?

Well judging from past statements the big bag white heterosexual male is out to get you :lol:
All-Star

by KennyPowers » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:15 am

ryan3434 wrote:Kenny. You need proof go google

I did google. Found nothing.
Starter

by ryan3434 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:22 am

Since you suck at the google here is the quote from Assange.
"So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails"
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer

by oo DAWG oo » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:35 am

I'd take anything assange has to say with a skeptical eye ..he's anti-usa not just anti hillary or obama
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:43 am

oo DAWG oo wrote:I'd take anything assange has to say with a skeptical eye ..he's anti-usa not just anti hillary or obama

it isnt anti Hilary if hes just reporting what the emails are saying.. Although the smiling while doing it doesnt help. Lol
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer

by TravelPat1 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:50 am

Ryan says

Kenny you want proof - use google?

Seriously? You sound like Rudy Giuliani the other day - 'google Clinton Health'.

Hey Rudy - how about we google Giuliani health?

Oops - sorry Rudy seems tens of thousands of search results says - "You've got Alzheimers." :roll:
All-Star

by TravelPat1 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:52 am

oo DAWG oo wrote:I'd take anything assange has to say with a skeptical eye ..he's anti-usa not just anti hillary or obama

Apparently he is anti-gay too because as of late they have been outing gay Saudis through release of gay incriminating emails - which likely means their death.
All-Star

by KennyPowers » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:53 am

Yeah. Not only that but I'm not going to take his word on what he has. He's lied before. Maybe I'm dumb but I would think if he had proof of Obama and/or Hillary selling weapons to ISIS he would have led with that lol I mean if he had that he would be falling over himself to release it. It's sad we can't get to a place where both sides just debate the issues instead of all this unbelievable conspiracy theory hogwash.
Starter

Next