Transgendered and everything related

Re: Transgendered and everything related

by ryan3434 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:47 am

Had to dust this thread off. Didnt want to start a new one.
https://heatst.com/culture-wars/minneso ... ransition/

Basically mom tries to sue everyone involved for helping her son become a girl.

It truly is insanity that you need to jave a signature of a parent for a tatoo if you are under 18 but mutilating yourself is fine..

Unreal
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer

by West » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:56 am

I read yesterday McDonald's is going to have the gay rainbow on their fry boxes.
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:04 am

West wrote:I read yesterday McDonald's is going to have the gay rainbow on their fry boxes.

The gay rainbow flag is racist.. All those colours seperated from eachother.
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer

by DAN38 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:00 am

West wrote:I read yesterday McDonald's is going to have the gay rainbow on their fry boxes.

But the kids aren't allowed to pray in school !!!! :roll:
Si vis pacem... para bellum
All-Star

by canadianfootballfan » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:05 am

I have a simple solution to the bathroom thing... make all washrooms for everyone, and use only stalls. No urinals at all, and make stalls more private/secure.
Veteran

by West » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:53 am

DAN38 wrote:

But the kids aren't allowed to pray in school !!!! :roll:

Not sure I need to celebrate gay sex while enjoying a Big Mac but I guess McD's can do as they choose.
All-Star

by TravelPat1 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:17 am

DAN38 wrote:But the kids aren't allowed to pray in school !!!! :roll:

Sure they can pray in school if they want. True or false? Students and anybody else in a public school have a right to quietly pray any time they want.

It’s true.

What is not allowed is for Public school officials to impose prayers, or organize and execute prayer events that students must attend. Students, however can — and often do — openly pray and share their faith in public schools.

Speaking of rainbows during Pride month - much like businesses especially those involved in retail - often deck out in green decorations leading up to St. Paddy's day or hearts and red for Valentines Day or red and the Maple Leaf in the lead up to Canada Day or orange and black with all the associated imagery for Halloween or all the red, green and lights and tinsel and other imagery at Christmas (a season that now lasts over two months) - look for many businesses to be rolling out the rainbows this month with June hosting Pride events in many places.

Toronto businesses - especially the bank branches located in the area of Toronto's gay village - seem to be in a competition with each other as to who can be the most rainbow-y.
All-Star

by RedandWhite » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:20 am

...so, marketing....trust retail to boil anything down to marketing...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.
Site Staff

by Aerial » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:34 am

It's about making money and looking "with it". Why do you think Shell and other big companies like Shell are saying the US shouldn't get out of the Paris Climate Accord? I would say one reason is it makes them look "squeaky" clean and that and look at all the free advertising these companies are getting by saying the US should stay in. Smart companies, free advertising. You can bet the mainly left media wouldn't be giving these companies free news if they were agreeing with Trump to get out of the Paris accord.
Resilience is accepting your new reality, even if it's less good than the one you had before - Elizabeth Edwards
All-Star

by TravelPat1 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:25 am

Aerial wrote:It's about making money and looking "with it". Why do you think Shell and other big companies like Shell are saying the US shouldn't get out of the Paris Climate Accord? I would say one reason is it makes them look "squeaky" clean and that and look at all the free advertising these companies are getting by saying the US should stay in. Smart companies, free advertising. You can bet the mainly left media wouldn't be giving these companies free news if they were agreeing with Trump to get out of the Paris accord.

Earl I also wouldn't be surprised if Big Oil comanies' legal departments haven't also been involved with the relatively recent public statements in support of green iniatives by oil companies. Because they know and actually do understand the science surrounding climate change and the role they play in it. And they know the science is not on the side of business as usual for them.

Tobacco companies knew the science surrounding lung cancer and cigarettes for decades apparently and yet they tried with all their might to suppress and cast doubt on that science. Eventually they got burnt and it cost them tens of billions of dollars in court case damages when it was proven that they were well aware of what their product was doing and they conspired to mislead the public about it.
All-Star

by Aerial » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:37 am

Very good points Pat. Companies have to be concerned about litigation and if enough science people are saying, as "best practice" that the US should stay in the PCA, then companies would be expected to follow suit with this message from a legal perspective, for sure. The PCA is allowing coal companies to still exist and emit so yes, a company might want to back their country being in the PCA as it is basically giving the company a free legal pass to continue to emit and not get sued, thinking about it from that aspect.
Resilience is accepting your new reality, even if it's less good than the one you had before - Elizabeth Edwards
All-Star

by beaglehound » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:27 pm

canadianfootballfan wrote:I have a simple solution to the bathroom thing... make all washrooms for everyone, and use only stalls. No urinals at all, and make stalls more private/secure.

Yep, that will do it all right. Do you have any idea how many guys don't lift up the toilet seat to take a whiz? All He** would break loose.

Also whenever I go to CFL games, the queue for the woman's washroom is 20x longer than for the mens. It's great to be a guy! :lol:

I can't imagine how huge the washrooms would have to be to accommodate both genders with only stalls, especially given the amount of beer that is served up.
"Peace is not the absence of conflict in life but the ability to cope with it."
All-Star

by bobo82 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:55 pm

beaglehound wrote:
canadianfootballfan wrote:I have a simple solution to the bathroom thing... make all washrooms for everyone, and use only stalls. No urinals at all, and make stalls more private/secure.

Yep, that will do it all right. Do you have any idea how many guys don't lift up the toilet seat to take a whiz? All He** would break loose.

Also whenever I go to CFL games, the queue for the woman's washroom is 20x longer than for the mens. It's great to be a guy! :lol:

I can't imagine how huge the washrooms would have to be to accommodate both genders with only stalls, especially given the amount of beer that is served up.

WHAT !!! Yer suppose to lift up the toilet seat when ya take a whiz ??? Who knew ??? :lol: :) :lol: :wink:
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

All-Star

by Aerial » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:14 pm

Toilet seat lifting and taking a whiz is a common theme around our abode, I will say. And recurring theme. :P
All-Star

by oo DAWG oo » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:25 pm

Aerial wrote:Toilet seat lifting and taking a whiz is a common theme around our abode, I will say. And recurring theme. :P

Common? So your wife lifts it too? :o ...... :lol: :lol:
All-Star

PreviousNext