Transgendered and everything related

Transgendered and everything related

by ryan3434 » Sat May 14, 2016 7:34 am

Figured we needed this since we seem to go off topic in the American politics thread.

I do have a question or 2 and a scenario over the bathroom issue

Can a male identify as being female and still like girls?
If so, Now say this person was 18 and in school. Should this person be allowed to share bathrooms/showers with females ages 13 to same age?

Second question. We are told by feminist (and maybe TPAT would agree) we live in a rape culture. If it's a rape culture why allow a loophole for pervs into women's bathrooms?
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer

Re: Transgendered and everything related

by TravelPatB » Sat May 14, 2016 8:45 am

ryan3434 wrote:Can a male identify as being female and still like girls?

Yes. Transgender people have a sexual orientation, just like everyone else. Transgender people may be straight, lesbian, gay, or bisexual. For example, a person who transitions from male to female and is attracted solely to men would typically identify as a straight woman.

Now say this person was 18 and in school. Should this person be allowed to share bathrooms/showers with females ages 13 to same age?

Good question. An 18 year old who has transitioned to female or is transitioning then probably yes she should use the same washroom as other females regardless of what sex she is attracted to. Sexual attraction has nothing to do with what washroom we use. Bisexual 18 year old females use the same washrooms as 13 year old girls. 18 year old lesbians use the same washroom has 13 year old girls . Has that ever really been a big problem that has had girls fearful of using a washroom? Just like when we were all 13 and we ALL at some point likely shared change rooms and washrooms with some gay 18 year old guys. Heck every 18 year old gay person out there - myself included - all kinds of times when we used a change room or washroom at places like the school gym, the Y, a public pool would have been around some 13 year olds. Was that a problem?

Second question. We are told by feminist (and maybe TPAT would agree) we live in a rape culture. If it's a rape culture why allow a loophole for pervs into women's bathrooms?

What loophole are we providing? If a woman is in a women's washroom and doing lude things like staring into stalls through a peep hole or physically touching/assaulting others or something like that - they are guilty of crime. Same for a man doing the same things - whether he's dressed as a woman or not. Same for a transgendered person doing lude things. All guilty of crimes - nobody has a loophole.
All-Star

by RedandWhite » Sat May 14, 2016 10:46 am

...everyone should just go to school in NASA Depends and this whole issue would disappear...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.
Site Staff

by West » Sat May 14, 2016 10:54 am

TravelPatB wrote:Good question. An 18 year old who has transitioned to female or is transitioning then probably yes she should use the same washroom as other females regardless of what sex she is attracted to. Sexual attraction has nothing to do with what washroom we use. Bisexual 18 year old females use the same washrooms as 13 year old girls. 18 year old lesbians use the same washroom has 13 year old girls . Has that ever really been a big problem that has had girls fearful of using a washroom? Just like when we were all 13 and we ALL at some point likely shared change rooms and washrooms with some gay 18 year old guys. Heck every 18 year old gay person out there - myself included - all kinds of times when we used a change room or washroom at places like the school gym, the Y, a public pool would have been around some 13 year olds. Was that a problem?

You didn't play much sports growing up did you?
TravelPatB wrote:

What loophole are we providing? If a woman is in a women's washroom and doing lude things like staring into stalls through a peep hole or physically touching/assaulting others or something like that - they are guilty of crime. Same for a man doing the same things - whether he's dressed as a woman or not. Same for a transgendered person doing lude things. All guilty of crimes - nobody has a loophole.

The loophole is that men have access to the woman's washroom no questions asked. He doesn't even need to dress up as a woman as it's his "civil right" to use the woman's washroom despite what a woman may think.

or if this guy is ever released...

All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat May 14, 2016 1:34 pm

TPAT says
'Good question. An 18 year old who has transitioned to female or is transitioning then probably yes she should use the same washroom as other females regardless of what sex she is attracted to. Sexual attraction has nothing to do with what washroom we use. Bisexual 18 year old females use the same washrooms as 13 year old girls. 18 year old lesbians use the same washroom has 13 year old girls . Has that ever really been a big problem that has had girls fearful of using a washroom? Just like when we were all 13 and we ALL at some point likely shared change rooms and washrooms with some gay 18 year old guys. Heck every 18 year old gay person out there - myself included - all kinds of times when we used a change room or washroom at places like the school gym, the Y, a public pool would have been around some 13 year olds. Was that a problem?

In all those scenario's (gay bi lesbo) it's still a women in a women's bathroom or man in a man's bathroom. I'm talking about a 18 year old man who has not had surgery and identifies as a female you think it's okay he showers with girls as young as 13? And don't forget he is sexually attracted to females
Last edited by ryan3434 on Sat May 14, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hall of Famer

by ryan3434 » Sat May 14, 2016 1:42 pm

TPAT say
'What loophole are we providing? If a woman is in a women's washroom and doing lude things like staring into stalls through a peep hole or physically touching/assaulting others or something like that - they are guilty of crime. Same for a man doing the same things - whether he's dressed as a woman or not. Same for a transgendered person doing lude things. All guilty of crimes - nobody has a loophole.'

The loop hole wasn't really the point of my question. It was why are feminist not standing up for women's rights to privacy. According to them we live in a rape culture and all men are rapists.

Hall of Famer

by RedandWhite » Sat May 14, 2016 2:00 pm

ryan3434 wrote:...and all men are rapists.

..even me?...i've never raped anyone, would never do that...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.
Site Staff

by KevinRiley2 » Sat May 14, 2016 2:06 pm

RedandWhite wrote:

Me either.

I just want to know if having 3 bathrooms is a Win-Win-Win for everyone. 1 male. 1 female. 1 Gender Neutral/Family/Handicapped - with nothing but large accessible stalls.

I am sure some will find fault with this but it seems like a solution.
All-Star

by TravelPatB » Sat May 14, 2016 2:25 pm

West wrote:You didn't play much sports growing up did you?

Not sure why you would say that. I've played sports my entire life. Played on hockey, soccer, volleyball, softball teams. My Dad would take us to the Hamilton Y when we were kids to use the pool there. We used public pools in my hometown of Dundas from age 4 through 20. I've been a member of a gym almost my entire adult life.

So a change room experience to me has always just been a part of routine every day life - without ever really giving it a second thought once I understood that hair growth at puberty thing.

Is the experience different for straight guys?
All-Star

by West » Sat May 14, 2016 2:40 pm

TravelPatB wrote:
West wrote:You didn't play much sports growing up did you?

Not sure why you would say that. I've played sports my entire life. Played on hockey, soccer, volleyball, softball teams. My Dad would take us to the Hamilton Y when we were kids to use the pool there. We used public pools in my hometown of Dundas from age 4 through 20. I've been a member of a gym almost my entire adult life.

So a change room experience to me has always just been a part of routine every day life - without ever really giving it a second thought once I understood that hair growth at puberty thing.

Is the experience different for straight guys?

If you catch a guy staring at your weiner yes it's a big deal. And yes that does happen. And yes guys are uncomfortable changing in front of gay people if they are being pervs about their sexual preference.
All-Star

by TravelPatB » Sat May 14, 2016 2:48 pm

And were that to happen - a simple confident comment like 'Do you mind not staring' - or better yet a joke like 'I'm glad you like it but it's not for you'.

Gay guys get stared at too by guys we're not interested in - all the time. It is NOT a big deal - unless YOU make it one.
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat May 14, 2016 2:56 pm

RedandWhite wrote:

Even you.. lol

Hall of Famer

by West » Sat May 14, 2016 3:02 pm

TravelPatB wrote:And were that to happen - a simple confident comment like 'Do you mind not staring' - or better yet a joke like 'I'm glad you like it but it's not for you'.

Gay guys get stared at too by guys we're not interested in - all the time. It is NOT a big deal - unless YOU make it one.

Unwanted staring is not harmless. I don't go and sit in the ladies room and stare at their bare ass or breasts so I expect the same from the gays. You know equality and whatnot.
All-Star

by FootbalYouBet » Sat May 14, 2016 3:10 pm

for me, there should be a separation of LGB and T. I get the first 3. I don't get the latter.

I don't think the issues are the same except for that of social acceptance.

Gay people still need to use the washroom of their gender, regardless of their possible sexual interest in other occupants. Its a given.

Not so easy with the T's.

Well, one is for me. If you just like dressing and acting like you are of the opposite sex, but have all the body parts of one sex, then you go according to your body parts.
Live well and please God

FYB has left the building
Hall of Famer

by KevinRiley2 » Sat May 14, 2016 3:19 pm

TravelPatB wrote:And were that to happen - a simple confident comment like 'Do you mind not staring' - or better yet a joke like 'I'm glad you like it but it's not for you'.

I am a pretty good looking guy (or I was until I got old) and I've had more than a few guys hit on me. I am not homophobic so I did not get upset. Best to shrug it off. If you think about it, it's a compliment. Only on a few occasions did it get out of hand.

I also saw it as a learning experience. I realized how women must have felt if/when I came on too strong.
ryan3434 wrote:
RedandWhite wrote:

Even you.. lol

:)
Last edited by KevinRiley2 on Sat May 14, 2016 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
All-Star

Next