Transgendered and everything related

Re: Transgendered and everything related

by TravelPat1 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:28 pm

beaglehound wrote:Yep, that will do it all right. Do you have any idea how many guys don't lift up the toilet seat to take a whiz? All He** would break loose.

Good point Beagle. What's with that?

Years ago when I managed a department in an office in Mississauga for D&B there was somebody who always left (a ton) of 'splash' marks all over the seat in the stalls in the men's washroom on that floor. It happened daily - sometimes more than once a day. (He must have been a terrible aim - lol). Somebody else was also plugging up a toilet multiple times by dumping the coffee makers coffee grinds down a toilet.

We put up signs. 'Please lift the seat or wipe up after yourself' and 'Please do not flush coffee crinds - they cause a plumbing problem'.

Those signs seemed to solve the coffee grinds problem - but not the problem of the guy with the bad aim. So as management we actually had to set up a process that allowed us to catch the person - and incredibly he was 'surprised' that was an issue.

Did his Mommy always clean up after him?
All-Star

by bobo82 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:38 pm

oo DAWG oo wrote:
Aerial wrote:Toilet seat lifting and taking a whiz is a common theme around our abode, I will say. And recurring theme. :P

Common? So your wife lifts it too? :o ...... :lol: :lol:

:D
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

All-Star

by beaglehound » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:44 pm

Bobo,

I worry about you sometimes my friend. :lol:
"Peace is not the absence of conflict in life but the ability to cope with it."
All-Star

by Aerial » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:53 pm

Well, one way to win I guess. :?

Matt Walsh: Please, leftists, explain how this ‘transgender’ madness empowers women

Tell me again, leftists, about your abounding concern for women. Please tell me about the need to empower young girls and provide them with opportunities. Please tell me all about your “pro-woman” stances and policies. Then, if you could, kindly explain how this story fits into all of that.

A mustachioed boy who “identifies as a girl” heroically won gold in the 100 meter dash and 200 meter dash for the Connecticut high school girl’s state championships last week. His times would have placed him a full second behind last place in the boy’s competition, but against the girls he easily came in first. Aside from the general insanity of the situation, there are two particularly disturbing aspects of this story, and I’m hoping you can help us all see the positive in these:

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/m ... ers-women/
Resilience is accepting your new reality, even if it's less good than the one you had before - Elizabeth Edwards
All-Star

by beaglehound » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:52 pm

It certainly poses an interesting situation Aerial. Renee Richards, a professional tennis player underwent SRS during her career in the mid 1970s. She explained that her overall strength had diminished. This did not deter accusations by tennis peers that she had an unfair advantage having been a man and now playing against women. However, when you're comparing men and women in terms of strength and speed there are women who are faster and stronger than men. Tennis star Serena Williams can serve a tennis ball at over 120 mph. Many pro tennis male players cannot do that.

"A mustachioed boy who “identifies as a girl” heroically won gold in the 100 meter dash and 200 meter dash for the Connecticut high school girl’s state championships last week. His times would have placed him a full second behind last place in the boy’s competition, but against the girls he easily came in first."

Not sure how that can be addressed
All-Star

by Aerial » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:46 pm

Didn't know that about Serena. Wow, I'd like to know if that is all "natural" or otherwise. :wink: You wonder though if one day there won't be separate mens and womens sports. Don't know.
Resilience is accepting your new reality, even if it's less good than the one you had before - Elizabeth Edwards
All-Star

by beaglehound » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:17 pm

Aerial wrote:Didn't know that about Serena. Wow, I'd like to know if that is all "natural" or otherwise. :wink: You wonder though if one day there won't be separate mens and womens sports. Don't know.

Maybe. Who knows? It would be very interesting. There are some very good female goalies and some women can skate circles around their male counterparts. Are women at these competitive levels more fragile that would deny them from playing in the NHL for example? What playing in the CFL or NFL? Hmmm... I wonder.
All-Star

by RedandWhite » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:21 pm

There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.
Site Staff

by RedandWhite » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:27 pm

...my wife used to compete in triathlons and did Ironman twice...both sexes line up at the start and begin at the same time, complete the same course under the same rules....I suppose a woman could win this outright but I've never heard of a woman doing so, a man has always finished first...but it is technically possible...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.
Site Staff

by KevinRiley2 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:31 pm

RedandWhite wrote:Image

Isn't she pretty...
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:50 am

Aerial wrote:Didn't know that about Serena. Wow, I'd like to know if that is all "natural" or otherwise. :wink: You wonder though if one day there won't be separate mens and womens sports. Don't know.

Sure if you like seeing women dead lol
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer

by PTBO Dave » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:09 am

Well, tennis does have mixed doubles, though it's not such a huge draw. Perhaps a few other non-contact sports could do the same: curling, golf, sprinting, etc.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:17 am

PTBO Dave wrote:Well, tennis does have mixed doubles, though it's not such a huge draw. Perhaps a few other non-contact sports could do the same: curling, golf, sprinting, etc.

Why? Women sports suck. No body wants to watch them.

non contact sports.. Its not a sport than. Lol

Hall of Famer

by PTBO Dave » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:30 pm

Coincidentally enough, the Olympics just announced this for 2020:

A total of 15 events will be added in 2020 including mixed swimming relay, mixed track relay and mixed triathlon relay as well as Freestyle BMX and skateboarding.

I'm sure, ryan, that these events will draw huge TV numbers.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:27 pm

PTBO Dave wrote:Coincidentally enough, the Olympics just announced this for 2020:

A total of 15 events will be added in 2020 including mixed swimming relay, mixed track relay and mixed triathlon relay as well as Freestyle BMX and skateboarding.

I'm sure, ryan, that these events will draw huge TV numbers.

It could? Half naked women does seem to work in getting guys to watch them.

Hall of Famer

PreviousNext