Site functionality & bug report list (report issues here)

Re: Site functionality & bug report list (report issues here

by argofan90 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:10 pm

How did the title of my thread get changed? How do the Argos get another 10,000 fans? It is now changed to How do the Argos get another 15000 fans. How is this possible?
Rookie

by Lennywasout » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:47 pm

Maybe it should be 1 fan.
Veteran

by Paolo X » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:52 pm

argofan90 wrote:How did the title of my thread get changed? How do the Argos get another 10,000 fans? It is now changed to How do the Argos get another 15000 fans. How is this possible?

Anyone posting can change the subject when making his or her post. It's kind of a good feature when there is a twist or development in the topic at hand, and the feature replaces the need and usual annoyance to start a whole new thread on essentially the same topic, but the feature has its drawbacks as you cite. And so do a post and change it back!
All-Star

by DisplacedCatsFan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:26 am

Paolo X wrote:
argofan90 wrote:How did the title of my thread get changed? How do the Argos get another 10,000 fans? It is now changed to How do the Argos get another 15000 fans. How is this possible?

Anyone posting can change the subject when making his or her post. It's kind of a good feature when there is a twist or development in the topic at hand, and the feature replaces the need and usual annoyance to start a whole new thread on essentially the same topic, but the feature has its drawbacks as you cite. And so do a post and change it back!

IMHO only the moderators and the OP should be able to change the thread title.
Formerly sigpig

Velox Versutus Vigilans

R.I.P. Cpl Nathan Cirillo Albainn Gu Brath
All-Star

Previous