American politics

Re: American politics

by West » Fri May 19, 2017 2:31 am

ryan3434 wrote:Can we skip ahead four years for the Trump vs The Rock elections?

I cant wait for the leftnuts on here to back Dwayne.. This will be fun

I hear Crooked Hillary is gearing up for another run. Should be a good one.
All-Star

by Aerial » Fri May 19, 2017 4:08 am

Yup, she is back in the spotlight I see.

Mueller shouldn’t forget to investigate Clinton's Russia ties during Trump probe

No investigation will be complete or credible, however, if it does not include a review of the relationship between the Russian government and its favored business entities with former President Bill Clinton, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the nonprofit Clinton Foundation, and political and business associates of the Clintons.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/t ... ons-russia
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:00 am

West wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:Can we skip ahead four years for the Trump vs The Rock elections?

I hear Crooked Hillary is gearing up for another run. Should be a good one.

No let it be Dwayne. Itll be fun watch libnuts twist themselves into pretzels saying experience doesnt matter.
Go away HiLIARy the public has spoken a couple of times now they dont want you.
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
All-Star

by West » Fri May 19, 2017 5:17 am

Aerial wrote:Yup, she is back in the spotlight I see.

Mueller shouldn’t forget to investigate Clinton's Russia ties during Trump probe

No investigation will be complete or credible, however, if it does not include a review of the relationship between the Russian government and its favored business entities with former President Bill Clinton, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the nonprofit Clinton Foundation, and political and business associates of the Clintons.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/t ... ons-russia

Yup.

While they are at it they might as well investigate the Seth Rich death, the man who apparently was the leaker of the DNC email.

Should also investigate Crazy Bernie' s ties to Russia as well seeing as alleged 'fake news' was used during the primary to help him, the DNC hacks showed how he was screwed over etc. Apparently his campaign advisor has led anti-Putin campaigns in Russia as well.

Lots of ties to Russia all over the place.
All-Star

by RedandWhite » Fri May 19, 2017 10:10 am

There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.
Site Staff

by bobo82 » Fri May 19, 2017 11:49 am

YIKES !!!! I can see it all now ................ WRESTLEMANIA 2020 , MAIN EVENT IN A STEEL CAGE......WINNER GETS TO BE POTUS !!!! :lol: :D :rockin: My money is on the Rock :D

What's his name again ?...... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HIS NAME IS !!!!
ImageImage
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

All-Star

by Aerial » Fri May 19, 2017 2:27 pm

RedandWhite wrote:Image

Equals "conquer and divide". Er, "divide and conquer", whatever one makes most sense, depending. :D
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde
All-Star

by Liquor Kitty » Sat May 20, 2017 4:21 am

I hope Kushner becomes scumbag of the week soon.
Veteran

by Liquor Kitty » Sat May 20, 2017 5:11 am

The high priestess exits the plane ready for human sacrifice. :lol: What the heck is she wearing?
Attachments
BBBk3l4.jpg
Veteran

by West » Sat May 20, 2017 5:38 am

While Barry released a treasonous transgender, and a traitor who deserted his team in combat, and was more worried about which bathroom people pissed in, Trump is out there negotiating to bring home American aid workers who were wrongfully accused and true heros who helped the US capture and kill Bin Laden.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05 ... ni-pm.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 15d171507d
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat May 20, 2017 5:58 am

Liquor Kitty wrote:The high priestess exits the plane ready for human sacrifice. :lol: What the heck is she wearing?

"Something a chick would say" for 100 Alex.

All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat May 20, 2017 6:04 am

West wrote:While Barry released a treasonous transgender, and a traitor who deserted his team in combat, and was more worried about which bathroom people pissed in, Trump is out there negotiating to bring home American aid workers who were wrongfully accused and true heros who helped the US capture and kill Bin Laden.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05 ... ni-pm.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 15d171507d

Trump bless

Remember Barry couldnt even broker a deal for the US hostages without giving Iran nuclear power and a ton of cash..
#theartofthedeal

All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat May 20, 2017 6:38 am

Media fake newsing the hell out of the no headscarf. I get the outrage over Micheal Obama not wearing one. He was one ugly first lady that needs to cover up.

So the fake news spinners are calling trump a hypocrite because goddess Melanie didnt wear one.

New flash fake news. Sugesting Trump should tell Melanie what to wear is sexist lol

All-Star

by West » Sat May 20, 2017 7:10 am

ryan3434 wrote:Media fake newsing the hell out of the no headscarf. I get the outrage over Micheal Obama not wearing one. He was one ugly first lady that needs to cover up.

So the fake news spinners are calling trump a hypocrite because goddess Melanie didnt wear one.

New flash fake news. Sugesting Trump should tell Melanie what to wear is sexist lol

Collusion News is owned by the Arabs. Could be why the are leading the fake battle against Islamophobia
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat May 20, 2017 8:27 am

West wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:Media fake newsing the hell out of the no headscarf. I get the outrage over Micheal Obama not wearing one. He was one ugly first lady that needs to cover up.

Collusion News is owned by the Arabs. Could be why the are leading the fake battle against Islamophobia

I still have no idea what that even means

All-Star

PreviousNext