Lions vs Ti-Cats August 13.... WOAH!

Lions vs Ti-Cats August 13.... WOAH!

by beaglehound » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:44 am

Man. I thought it was deja vu all over again. The Lions squandered a 16 point lead with under 5 minutes to play in the game against the Stamps a few weeks ago. Poor, Jennings threw 2 critical interceptions which resulted in the Lions' demise.

This time around the Lions had a 20 point commanding lead only to watch it evaporate. Hamilton tied the game 38-38 with just a few minutes left on the clock.

Even though the Lions got the ball back I was biting my nails fearful that Jennings would throw another key interception giving Hamilton the opportunity to win the game.

Hamilton completely turned it around in the 2nd half and almost pulled off a great come from behind victory as they did against the Eskies several weeks ago. My goodness, is all I can say.

Lord... if you're listening.... I just want to say......

Thank you. Thannnnnnk Yoooooou!
Last edited by beaglehound on Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Peace is not the absence of conflict in life but the ability to cope with it."
All-Star

Re: Lions vs Ti-Cats August 13.... WOAH!

by S J Riley » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:40 am

I'm sure alot of BC Fans understand just how "lucky" they were to get that win against the Cats tonight. :oops:
See you next time.
Starter

by Merlot66 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:58 am

S J Riley wrote:I'm sure alot of BC Fans understand just how "lucky" they were to get that win against the Cats tonight. :oops:
See you next time.

No "luck" at all...In Manny we trust!
Practice Squad

by BC-Boy » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:08 am

S J Riley wrote:I'm sure alot of BC Fans understand just how "lucky" they were to get that win against the Cats tonight. :oops:
See you next time.

hahaha

Riiight. whatever helps you sleep, Lisa :wink:
Rookie