Was Ambrosie at Mosaic for Riders Game #1?

Re: Was Ambrosie at Mosaic for Riders Game #1?

by DAN38 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:49 am

I watched the whole show;
The National Anthem was sung superbly, made me proud to be a Canadian.
The interviews and shots of the stadium were great.
Explaining how things worked(beer flow) was interesting.

While they were extolling the virtues of the stadium, I couldn't help but think of all the nay-saying and negativity that was presented by many on this forum during it's construction. The stadium looks fantastic and I'm happy it's a success. I might even go there for a game someday... Congratulations Saskatchewan :thup: ....and I'm a big Bomber fan !
Si vis pacem... para bellum
All-Star

by Lyle B. Style » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:13 am

Apologies to Ambrosie & especially the CFL for this thread. Randy A. was not at New Mosaic cuz he was not yet signed on the dotted line as CFL commish.

The usual suspects/leakers had him on the program before anyone knew it so many (like me) assumed he was working. He wasn't.

He couldn't be at the Riders home opener because he wasn't commissioner!

No excuse for not being at the bomber home opener this Friday nite vs. Calgary.

He's a Winnipegger, a former Bison - and there will be 24,000 to 28,000 rabid bummer fans at IGF; perhaps 750,000 to 1 million TV viewers, too. Never too early to give the new commish a bit of face time.

NOTE: To Brian "Smurfy" Williams. The Manitoba Derby is coming up soon. Big historical race. Maybe you could take 4 or 5 minutes out of useless football pieces and do a number on the Derby! lol
All-Star

by Preisst » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:47 pm

mightypope wrote:Lyle B. Style is the best and funniest poster on this forum by a longshot. Not surprised that a whiny Rider fan (Priesst) doesn't enjoy his posts.

Call me what you want. You're a real winner.

Who said I don't enjoy his posts? Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Has nothing to do with his pessimistic and constant negativity.

A Preisst is better then a 'mighty' pope any day of the week.......
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!
Starter

by brianjoxx » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:54 am

Lyle B. Style wrote:Apologies to Ambrosie & especially the CFL for this thread. Randy A. was not at New Mosaic cuz he was not yet signed on the dotted line as CFL commish.

The usual suspects/leakers had him on the program before anyone knew it so many (like me) assumed he was working. He wasn't.

He couldn't be at the Riders home opener because he wasn't commissioner!

No excuse for not being at the bomber home opener this Friday nite vs. Calgary.

He's a Winnipegger, a former Bison - and there will be 24,000 to 28,000 rabid bummer fans at IGF; perhaps 750,000 to 1 million TV viewers, too. Never too early to give the new commish a bit of face time.

NOTE: To Brian "Smurfy" Williams. The Manitoba Derby is coming up soon. Big historical race. Maybe you could take 4 or 5 minutes out of useless football pieces and do a number on the Derby! lol

Nice but he could have been there
One of the 34,000 fans
Nice gesture and a great game
Starter

Previous