Starter

Re: VGCC Week 3

by ralfsnart » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:10 pm

Winners

BC
Calgary :cowboy: ....you will learn that is an automatic pick for me LeBird :D
Ottawa
Hamilton
I just wanted to interject here, to point out the tear ralfsnart has been on lately.
He was 8-16, and a lot of people might have given up at this point. But after picking TWENTY in a row, he now sits at 28-16, and in fifth place.
Just think about this for a minute: the last time he was incorrect was August 3, when he picked Hamilton over Winnipeg in Week 7. (Just as a matter of interest, 72% of us were wrong on that one.)
Though the records are apparently lost forever, I know for a fact that this is, by far, the longest streak in VGCC history. 23 Wins
Starter

by MrLucky » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:59 am

Perfect Last week and missed out on the first game of this week ... :cry: ... oh well!

This week's picks;

British Columbia vs Montreal - BC - I realize I missed this one, but I would have picked BC anyways (I did in the pick em).

Calgary vs Winnipeg - Calgary - Have to say I am not as sure about this as I was earlier in the week. With no starting DEs, we may have a hard time sealing the corners and that could mean that Winnipeg can run on us A LOT! Hoping the offense can pick up the slack though, so Calgary by 3.

Toronto vs Ottawa - Ottawa - Ottawa can hang with the best in the league and Toronto is not in that category yet. Ottawa by 7.

Hamilton vs Saskatchewan - Hamilton - This is going to end up being a close game, BUT Hamilton got embarrassed in their home opener and Saskatchewan is seems to think they they actually were close in their last two games :lol: One team has an axe to grind, the other has a sense of false security. Add to that the "Chris Jones" factor and I think that Hamilton wins. Hamilton by 7.

Thank you LeBird for running this for us and good luck to all my fellow competitors.

:cowboy:
Starter

by joey_football » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:13 pm

My picks:

Calgary
Ottawa
Saskatchewan

Thanks
Rookie

Previous