Brendan Taman wants back in - - -

Re: Brendan Taman wants back in - - -

by Lyle B. Style » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:21 pm

A team would have to be pretty desperate Papa to hire Slobbish Taman as GM.

He could always return to how he started - as a ball-boy fetch in Regina in his early 20s.

Some really bad rubbish coaching in the CFL and Maggot Kelly can't find his way back!

I think the word is out on Bauer - he's plagued by the bad ego - can't get along with anyone who challenges his authority.

Even the renowned John Ferguson - who was plagued by ill temper and bad ego when GM'ing the old Winnipeg Jets found work after he was terminated - albeit as a junior executive in California!
All-Star

by HfxTC » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:46 pm

There are two jobs Taman could do really well but its likely too much of a work load for him.

President of the CFLPA
Starting his own player agency with a partner.

I think his strength is player relations but he's no GM, no Talent evaluator.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.
Hall of Famer

by Lyle B. Style » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:07 pm

HfxTC wrote:There are two jobs Taman could do really well but its likely too much of a work load for him.

President of the CFLPA
Starting his own player agency with a partner.

I think his strength is player relations but he's no GM, no Talent evaluator.

Taman is essentially a sloth so any job requiring extreme attention to detail would be totally out of the question.

Gooner Lawless and Madani miss him cuz they were sucking him dry for information. Now, not so much!

I agree he's not a GM. But his talent evaluation skills are at the very least, average. So he could still find work as a CFL scout and sign-up man.
All-Star

Previous