21%
The Eskimos firing GM Ed Hervey in April
10%
Other...
17%

Total votes : 48

Re: Poll: Worst offseason move?

by Lyle B. Style » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:28 am

Johnny Ticat slayer wrote:Hey Ticat fans!

Still loving that DC Reinebold?!

:lol:

69 points given up in two games. Expect more of the same. :cowboy:

Reinbold is nothing but pure crazy!

Guy has 7 s**t-holes - most normal beings 1

Very uneven coaching staff - Austin's leadership skills questionable!

Collaros coming down w/ DWS (Drew Willy Syndrome) but like they say 365 days a year in Winnipeg - "Hey, its still early!" :cowboy:

PS. one more loss & methinx Reinbold is 1st casualty in 2017!

Other suspect guys are Rich Hell in Wpg & nobody knows his name new o-line coach in Winnipeg.
All-Star

by bobo82 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:01 am

Just for you Johnny , because when it comes to Reinebold and yer prediction of him as the Cats DC ? Well what can you say BUT........."I Toadaso" Honestly can't say that you didn't warn us and it's only been two games BUT........... :cry: :cowboy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhFHIlwCSq0
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

All-Star

by HfxTC » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:12 pm

bobo82 wrote:

Just for you Johnny , because when it comes to Reinebold and yer prediction of him as the Cats DC ? Well what can you say BUT........."I Toadaso" Honestly can't say that you didn't warn us and it's only been two games BUT........... :cry: :cowboy:

Hey Bobo, you "weren't impressed" by the Als win over Saskatchewan, after last night's game, could you share your evaluation of the performance of your team? Were you impressed?
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.
Hall of Famer

by bobo82 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:58 pm

HfxTC wrote:
Hey Bobo, you "weren't impressed" by the Als win over Saskatchewan, after last night's game, could you share your evaluation of the performance of your team? Were you impressed?

Read the meme..........It pretty much sums up my evaluation and my impressions of what I'm thinking about my team right now in seven words :oops: :thdn: ....and by the way I'm still not impressed by yer Als who at this stage of the game have a similar pile of crapola for a team as us BUT not quite as big of a pile . :) I would say right now without a shadow of a doubt that these two teams of ours are the WORST teams in the league by far . My Cats are far and away a very solid and deserving number nine in the rankings and yer Als are just ahead of them holding down the number #8 position . :cry: To be honest I don't see a whole lot of "W"s in the foreseeable future for either team the way things are going so far this season . :thdn:

All-Star

by Johnny Ticat slayer » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:51 pm

bobo82 wrote:

Johnny likes messing around with cat fans for fun, but he was serious when he said Reinebold as the Ticat DC would be a disaster.

What was Austin thinking when he gave him the job? The Alouettes 2012 season is on tape. 18 whole games of Reinebold's awful defence for everyone to see. That is despite having players like Chip Cox, John Bowman, Shea Emry and others in their prime! :roll:
"Shut up Wesley!" Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7
All-Star

by Lyle B. Style » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:37 am

Johnny Ticat slayer wrote:
bobo82 wrote:

Johnny likes messing around with cat fans for fun, but he was serious when he said Reinebold as the Ticat DC would be a disaster.

What was Austin thinking when he gave him the job? The Alouettes 2012 season is on tape. 18 whole games of Reinebold's awful defence for everyone to see. That is despite having players like Chip Cox, John Bowman, Shea Emry and others in their prime! :roll:

What was S-Face thinkin'? All I know is Reinbold is quite the silver-tongued devil - he put one over on the entire Winnipeg bomber board, cribbing the essence of Dick Vermeil's CD_rom resume when he picked up the Wpg job. Now he's done the same thing to S-Face!

What Jeff lacks is the unique ability to communicate with 65 to 85 IQ mongos. One rule of CFL for players is if you don't understand what the coach is saying you still nod your head you do. (kinda like when Tom Arnold said I DO to Roseanne). If low IQ guy says he doesn't understand concepts he identifies himself problematic. He gets a few gamecheques if he doesn't.

Eventually, Hillbilly Bob & Kent will figure this out. In the meantime Reinbold survives!
All-Star

by brihind88 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:10 pm

How the mighty have fallen.

Can not believe the Cats were dominant on offense, defense and special teams in 2015.

And now.........

They lost TC and OS. That is the biggest problem.

Coaches and FA's " I am out a here."

I was willing to give JR the benefit of the doubt given his long CFL resume.

JOHNNY, you were right, I was wrong.
Yes, Johnny likes to be a comedian, but is a smart football fan.

What is a sad thought, is so far the Cats D has given up all those points against average teams.

Wait til the Stamps, Lions , and Esks have their way with them.

That might get ugly, but we will look into that when it happens.
All-Star

by JoyceBenjamin » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:47 am

It is very strange that many voted in this way
our essay writer service can help you with your homework task
Practice Squad

by PTBO Dave » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:19 am

JoyceBenjamin wrote:It is very strange that many voted in this way

People across North America have been saying that a lot over the past 2 years or so. :D

So, how would you have voted?

It's looking now like the Hamilton move might be the worst of the lot.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by sambo42 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:49 am

I believe the worst was signing Vince Young.... developing a young QB should be the Riders' top priority
ryan3434: gandhi was a black hating racist
Hall of Famer

by bobo82 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:01 pm

sambo42 wrote:I believe the worst was signing Vince Young.... developing a young QB should be the Riders' top priority

Sambo !!! Why did you have to go and do that ? mention "his name" :lol: Now this thread will be locked for sure . :)

All-Star

by BCRiderFan » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:42 pm

sambo42 wrote:I believe the worst was signing Vince Young.... developing a young QB should be the Riders' top priority

Good lord man, did it not occur to you that you can do both at the same time? Give your head a shake
Grey Cup wins last decade, okay 11 years

Sask - 2
BC - 2
Cal - 2
Mtl - 2
Tor - 1
Edm -1
Ott - 1
Ham - 0
Wpg - 0

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_G ... _champions
Veteran

by BCCFLFAN » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:35 pm

brihind88 wrote:How the mighty have fallen.

Can not believe the Cats were dominant on offense, defense and special teams in 2015.

And now.........

What is a sad thought, is so far the Cats D has given up all those points against average teams.

Any bets on how long before Kent Austin is fired. In one game this season I saw collaras coming off the field shouting at Austin.
Last edited by BCCFLFAN on Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Starter

by sambo42 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:42 pm

BCRiderFan wrote:

Good lord man, did it not occur to you that you can do both at the same time? Give your head a shake

So develop two young QBs... in this league, not only do you need a starter, but a capable back-up in case the starter is injured or having a bad game.... VY was a purely a publicity stunt... he wasn't even the original choice, Michael Vick was... can you see the slogan if they had actually signed Vick instead? Don't let your dogs out....
ryan3434: gandhi was a black hating racist
Hall of Famer

by brianjoxx » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:33 pm

BCCFLFAN wrote:
brihind88 wrote:How the mighty have fallen.

And now.........

Any bets on how long before Kent Austin is fired. In one game this season I saw collaras coming off the field shouting at Austin.

THE one that gets the biggest stupid laugh comment is " firing Ed Hervey just before training camp starts will lead to eskie team collapse of major proportion".
Its called a team sport not a one guy sport.

Hill has started to fill in for Austin last Game. Austin will be around for the year unless he takes someone out.
Cheers
Starter

PreviousNext