Vince Young training video.

Re: Vince Young training video.

by Under_miner » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:19 pm

What the uneducated tend to forget is that Rod Pedersen is NOT a journalist. Sheesh, get your facts straight. He's little more than an opinion columnist and web-blogger. He just happens to be the play-by-play guy that hosts a radio talk show, so that makes a few children believe that he's actually a journalist. He's no more a journalist than Alex Jones is!
Practice Squad

Re: Vince Young training video.

by Preisst » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:47 pm

Migs wrote:Pedersen is not a reporter, he is the Riders play by play announcer.

Regarding Young, I haven't heard one negative report on Young since mini camp began. His attitude seems to be in the right place & it's quite obvious that those who said he would come in fat & outta shape have no idea what they are talking about.

So far so good for Young.

I get a kick out of those posters who are all blather and bluster whose sole purpose is to bash everything and anything that is Roughrider related. Facts be damned.

Then when they are inevitably proven wrong, again and again and again and again and again, they disappear and are no where to be found. They are not even big enough to admit they were wrong.

I suppose their predilection to believe that everyone from Saskatchewan is a dumb redneck farmer might have some bearing but I don't know, just seems like it might be a factor.

I guess they think that if they add enough "smilies" that it would confound us "dumb stublejumpers"..... lol......

edit - btw you mentioned fat and out of shape, you forgot the childish comments that were being made about his supposed lack of intelligence......they were out and out calling him stupid and dumber then a bull weevil
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!
Starter

Previous