TSN CFL schedule

Re: TSN CFL schedule

by brihind88 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:46 pm

^^^^^^^^^^

Blather is it ?

Some of us are excited and looking FWD to the 2017 season. :)

Yet you are a Rider fan, So I can understand why you are in no hurry for the season to get started. :lol: :lol:
All-Star
 
Posts: 2421
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:42 pm

Re: TSN CFL schedule

by bobo82 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:07 pm

Preisst wrote:
bobo82 wrote:
Preisst wrote:
Word is that it was Tiger-Cat fans who lobbied hard to have the Saskatchewan pre-season game televised. Guess they can't wait to see the new stadium.....


Oh believe me, we won't have to wait long at all . Saturday July 8th , 2nd game of the season for the Cats and 2nd home game ever played in the new digs for the Riders.....Hamilton at Saskatchewan . It's already circled on the calendar. Be prepared for a good old fashioned Rider BEATDOWN......Hamilton style !!! You guys should be easy pickings for us after Montreal and Winnipeg soften ya up in games #1 and #2 to start yer season at 0 - 2 and after we get through with ya , you'll be a perfect 0 - 3 on the season . :D Hope ya got a good seat for the game and enjoy the new stadium , it's a BEAUTY !!! I can't wait to see how she looks on TV . :D



Sounds like a lot of blather to me. What you seem to not understand is that each and every CFL season is a separate entity within itself. You can talk big all you want about how your team will beatdown another team in a game which is over 3 months away and the teams have not even been decided yet. To me, it seems quite silly.

I try not to feed trolls.

Wow !!! You must really be hungry if you don't feed yourself !!!
You should really try to eat something , there's no need for you to starve. :P :D
ImageImage
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS
12,13,15,28,29,32,43,53,57,63,65,67,72,86,99

Image
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 1884
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:14 pm

Re: TSN CFL schedule

by papazoola » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:29 pm

bobo82 wrote:
I try not to feed trolls.

Wow !!! You must really be hungry if you don't feed yourself !!!
You should really try to eat something , there's no need for you to starve. :P :D
ImageImage[/quote]

.....Looks like they're getting those melons ready for some serious head wear...I hear though that wearing this kind of head gear impairs your ability to count

....Wow sure is a lot of topics being locked....Someone is getting a tad touchy :lol:
...one of the most integral parts overlooked in conversation....is to hear what's NOT being said....AnonymousImage
User avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 12296
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:04 pm

Re: TSN CFL schedule

by bobo82 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:47 pm

papazoola wrote:
bobo82 wrote:
Priesst wrote:
I try not to feed trolls.

Wow !!! You must really be hungry if you don't feed yourself !!!
You should really try to eat something , there's no need for you to starve. :P :D
ImageImage


.....Looks like they're getting those melons ready for some serious head wear...I hear though that wearing this kind of head gear impairs your ability to count

....Wow sure is a lot of topics being locked....Someone is getting a tad touchy :lol:


Yup !!! By the way I fixed up your post Pappy . It actually was Priesst with the troll comment, not the other way around .I was just merely responding out of concern that he wasn't eating enough and heck even a troll has to feed himself once in awhile , even if it is just a little watermelon . :D
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS
12,13,15,28,29,32,43,53,57,63,65,67,72,86,99

Image
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 1884
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:14 pm

Re: TSN CFL schedule

by Preisst » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:12 pm

brihind88 wrote:^^^^^^^^^^

Blather is it ?

Some of us are excited and looking FWD to the 2017 season. :)

Yet you are a Rider fan, So I can understand why you are in no hurry for the season to get started. :lol: :lol:



Yes it is. Obviously you didn't read the post I quoted.

The rest of your post just confirms what I already knew.

As a Roughrider fan I am not expecting us to have a particularly great season. One never knows with the CFL as it radically changes virtually every season. But, and this is what you can not understand, I am still looking forward to the upcoming season anyway. I don't care how the season unfolds as I have no control over it, but I'll tell you this, I will enjoy it one way or the other.

Another thing you would not be able to understand is that I am a fan of the CFL. I watch just about every game no matter what teams are playing. I don't wear blinders for just my favourite team like you clearly do.

Another thing you will not be able to appreciate is that I cheer for my team. I do not cheer against other teams as much as I might not like them. I cheer for my team. I don't do negative 'gotcha' type posting or cheering. You do and that's okay for you, but I find it humourous and it allows me to laugh a lot. Life is to short.
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!
Starter
 
Posts: 464
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:53 pm

Re: TSN CFL schedule

by brihind88 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:42 pm

Preisst wrote:
brihind88 wrote:^^^^^^^^^^

Blather is it ?

Some of us are excited and looking FWD to the 2017 season. :)

Yet you are a Rider fan, So I can understand why you are in no hurry for the season to get started. :lol: :lol:



Yes it is. Obviously you didn't read the post I quoted.

The rest of your post just confirms what I already knew.

As a Roughrider fan I am not expecting us to have a particularly great season. One never knows with the CFL as it radically changes virtually every season. But, and this is what you can not understand, I am still looking forward to the upcoming season anyway. I don't care how the season unfolds as I have no control over it, but I'll tell you this, I will enjoy it one way or the other.

Another thing you would not be able to understand is that I am a fan of the CFL. I watch just about every game no matter what teams are playing. I don't wear blinders for just my favourite team like you clearly do.

Another thing you will not be able to appreciate is that I cheer for my team. I do not cheer against other teams as much as I might not like them. I cheer for my team. I don't do negative 'gotcha' type posting or cheering. You do and that's okay for you, but I find it humourous and it allows me to laugh a lot. Life is to short.


Whaaaaaaaaaa, I am a Rider fan and getting picked on whaaaaaaaaa.

I hope you are aware when you see :D it means it is all in fun.

For real. I have nothing against the Riders or fan base.

I cheered for them in 2007
I cheered for them in 2009
I cheered for them in 2010
I cheered for them in 2013

I just think it is funny how some of you are so easily pissed.

The only team I cheer against is the Eskimos. Nothing against the city or great people, I just do not like the team .

So, health happiness and prosperity.

Also, If Cats fans can except Johnny's Cats jokes, you lot can do the same.
All-Star
 
Posts: 2421
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:42 pm

Re: TSN CFL schedule

by Preisst » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:09 pm

brihind88 wrote:Whaaaaaaaaaa, I am a Rider fan and getting picked on whaaaaaaaaa.

I hope you are aware when you see :D it means it is all in fun.

For real. I have nothing against the Riders or fan base.

I cheered for them in 2007
I cheered for them in 2009
I cheered for them in 2010
I cheered for them in 2013

I just think it is funny how some of you are so easily pissed.

The only team I cheer against is the Eskimos. Nothing against the city or great people, I just do not like the team .

So, health happiness and prosperity.

Also, If Cats fans can except Johnny's Cats jokes, you lot can do the same.


You're a real piece of work. Keep on with your narrow minded brush stroking. Now you're telling me what I'm offended by.......lol.......now you're telling me how I should react to other's posts...... I'm not surprised you think you can pass judgement on others and dictate how we're supposed to react......

Let me guess, you voted for Trudope didn't you.......LOL......and Notley as well........

Just a suggestion but perhaps you should think about not being so angry all the time.

Bless you.

Oh btw.....maybe I'll add in a few of these.... :D :D :D ..... that way I can also pretend that I can say whatever I want and then act as if it's all in fun....... :D :D :D :D

Seems to me like you take yourself way to serious..... :D :D
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!
Starter
 
Posts: 464
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:53 pm

Re: TSN CFL schedule

by brihind88 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:57 pm

Priesst, you are right out of your mind.

First lets get this out of the way.

I hate Trudumb. I also hate Rachel Nothead.
I have ripped on the Liberals and NDP here many times.
Federal I vote the Conservative way and Provincial wise I vote Wild Rose.

Now, to the big issue. WTF is your damage.?

Even when I say something nice you are offended.
I will not make that mistake again.

I have stated that the Riders will finish last because they are the worst team in the CFL.
Not because I have anything against them or the Rider fans.

Most Rider fans on this site are good decent fans , that contribute worthwhile viewpoints.

However:

I declare here and now the Riders suck and I hope they do finish last and stay there for years to come.

Just because of maturity midgets such as yourself and that other clown BCRF.
Both of you contribute nothing other than confrontation and pointless aggression.

Every point made in every thread you two turn it into a baseless argument for your own agenda.
That agenda is just to argue for no reason than just to argue.
That along with the child like name calling.

Check yourselves and try to grow up a bit.
You both might feel better about yourselves.
All-Star
 
Posts: 2421
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:42 pm

Re: TSN CFL schedule

by Preisst » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:43 pm

brihind88 wrote:Priesst, you are right out of your mind.

First lets get this out of the way.

I hate Trudumb. I also hate Rachel Nothead.
I have ripped on the Liberals and NDP here many times.
Federal I vote the Conservative way and Provincial wise I vote Wild Rose.

Now, to the big issue. WTF is your damage.?

Even when I say something nice you are offended.
I will not make that mistake again.

I have stated that the Riders will finish last because they are the worst team in the CFL.
Not because I have anything against them or the Rider fans.

Most Rider fans on this site are good decent fans , that contribute worthwhile viewpoints.

However:

I declare here and now the Riders suck and I hope they do finish last and stay there for years to come.

Just because of maturity midgets such as yourself and that other clown BCRF.
Both of you contribute nothing other than confrontation and pointless aggression.

Every point made in every thread you two turn it into a baseless argument for your own agenda.
That agenda is just to argue for no reason than just to argue.
That along with the child like name calling.

Check yourselves and try to grow up a bit.
You both might feel better about yourselves.



Thanks for proving my point........lol..........
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!
Starter
 
Posts: 464
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:53 pm

Re: TSN CFL schedule

by brihind88 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:10 pm

You have proved your point to me long ago.
You are just here to start up more trouble. :thdn:
This is the kind of crap as to why many of the long time members have walked away.

I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HERE ( my hand is under my chin ).

You are not going to drag me down to your level.
I am not wasting any more of my reading or keyboard time on you or THAT OTHER GUY.
Post whatever you need to , to make yourself feel important.

As of now neither of you exist. :thup:
All-Star
 
Posts: 2421
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:42 pm

Re: TSN CFL schedule

by Preisst » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:12 pm

brihind88 wrote:You have proved your point to me long ago.
You are just here to start up more trouble.
This is the kind of crap as to why many of the long time members have walked away.

I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HERE ( my hand is under my chin ).

You are not going to drag me down to your level.
I am not wasting any more of my reading or keyboard time on you or THAT OTHER GUY.
Post whatever you need to , to make yourself feel important.

As of now neither of you exist. :thup:


Thanks for proving my point.....lol...... :thup:

You're also a raging hypocrite.
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!
Starter
 
Posts: 464
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:53 pm

Re: TSN CFL schedule

by RedandWhite » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:58 pm

Image

...please don't make me use my boomstick....again...just bugger off from one another m'kay?
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.
Site Staff
 
Posts: 15113
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:34 am
Location: Calgary

Previous

Users browsing this forum: rhymes with orange and 47 guests