TSN CFL schedule

TSN CFL schedule

by HfxTC » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:06 am

Last year the broadcast schedule was released 16 february and this year still nothing coming into April ???
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.
Hall of Famer

Re: TSN CFL schedule

by brihind88 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:18 am

HfxTC wrote:Last year the broadcast schedule was released 16 february and this year still nothing coming into April ???

Considering all games are on TSN , we could just look at the CFL schedule.
The times are all listed, so we could just go with that.
The TSN schedule would just be confirming what we would already know.
All-Star

by HfxTC » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:32 am

That is the case for the regular season. I was attempting to see what was pre-season TV schedule like.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.
Hall of Famer

by brihind88 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:37 am

HfxTC wrote:That is the case for the regular season. I was attempting to see what was pre-season TV schedule like.

Most likely have not decided yet.

If I remember right, TSN does not decide before about a month prior to the pre-season.
All-Star

by bobo82 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:05 am

brihind88 wrote:
HfxTC wrote:That is the case for the regular season. I was attempting to see what was pre-season TV schedule like.

Most likely have not decided yet.

If I remember right, TSN does not decide before about a month prior to the pre-season.

Being a Ti-Cat fan the pre-season schedule doesn't really matter much because their games for whatever reason seem to be never shown anyway . :? I can't remember the last time that TSN actually televised one of our pre-season games .
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

All-Star

by Grover » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:21 am

Last year the TiCats home pre season game was put on the internet by TiCats TV and they did a fantastic job,
the picture quality, PxP and overall production was 2nd to none. :thup:
Bob Young must have been extremely happy with his crew!
Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig
All-Star

by Gornaldatron » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:37 am

Do you mean this broadcast schedule?

CFL ON TSN 2017 BROADCAST SCHEDULE

The pre-season schedule wasn't announced until May 30 last year. We still have a ways to go.

TSN, ESPN to provide live coverage of CFL pre-season games
Veteran

by HfxTC » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:26 pm

Thank you !
Hall of Famer

by bobo82 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:39 pm

Gornaldatron wrote:Do you mean this broadcast schedule?

The pre-season schedule wasn't announced until May 30 last year. We still have a ways to go.

And what a surprise , once again no coverage of either Cat pre-season game . Oh well , hopefully Bob Young will once again Live stream it on our home page like last season . I am a little surprised though to see that Saskatchewan's home game against the Lions is slated to be televised . You would think that they would've held off showcasing the new stadium until the regular season kicked off .

All-Star

by slimjim2 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:48 pm

bobo82 wrote:

And what a surprise , once again no coverage of either Cat pre-season game . Oh well , hopefully Bob Young will once again Live stream it on our home page like last season . I am a little surprised though to see that Saskatchewan's home game against the Lions is slated to be televised . You would think that they would've held off showcasing the new stadium until the regular season kicked off .

You are looking at last seasons pre-season schedule - the 2017 pre-season schedule has not been announced yet.
All-Star

by Preisst » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:45 pm

bobo82 wrote:

Word is that it was Tiger-Cat fans who lobbied hard to have the Saskatchewan pre-season game televised. Guess they can't wait to see the new stadium.....
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!
Starter

by 300Magnum » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:13 pm

HfxTC wrote:Last year the broadcast schedule was released 16 february and this year still nothing coming into April ???

The schedule has been out since before free agency hit, get your head into the game.

As for pre season, will have to wait as TSN has never committed until a month before.

I am sure that TSN would rather put on a spelling bee, darts or a replay of some soccer game before they show a CFL pre season game.
Starter

by bobo82 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:59 am

Preisst wrote:
Word is that it was Tiger-Cat fans who lobbied hard to have the Saskatchewan pre-season game televised. Guess they can't wait to see the new stadium.....

Oh believe me, we won't have to wait long at all . Saturday July 8th , 2nd game of the season for the Cats and 2nd home game ever played in the new digs for the Riders.....Hamilton at Saskatchewan . It's already circled on the calendar. Be prepared for a good old fashioned Rider BEATDOWN......Hamilton style !!! You guys should be easy pickings for us after Montreal and Winnipeg soften ya up in games #1 and #2 to start yer season at 0 - 2 and after we get through with ya , you'll be a perfect 0 - 3 on the season . :D Hope ya got a good seat for the game and enjoy the new stadium , it's a BEAUTY !!! I can't wait to see how she looks on TV . :D

All-Star

by bobo82 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:13 am

slimjim2 wrote:
bobo82 wrote:

You are looking at last seasons pre-season schedule - the 2017 pre-season schedule has not been announced yet.

Oooops , My Bad !!!! Not paying attention.... Thanx Slim :cowboy:

All-Star

by Preisst » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:21 am

bobo82 wrote:
Preisst wrote:

Oh believe me, we won't have to wait long at all . Saturday July 8th , 2nd game of the season for the Cats and 2nd home game ever played in the new digs for the Riders.....Hamilton at Saskatchewan . It's already circled on the calendar. Be prepared for a good old fashioned Rider BEATDOWN......Hamilton style !!! You guys should be easy pickings for us after Montreal and Winnipeg soften ya up in games #1 and #2 to start yer season at 0 - 2 and after we get through with ya , you'll be a perfect 0 - 3 on the season . :D Hope ya got a good seat for the game and enjoy the new stadium , it's a BEAUTY !!! I can't wait to see how she looks on TV . :D

Sounds like a lot of blather to me. What you seem to not understand is that each and every CFL season is a separate entity within itself. You can talk big all you want about how your team will beatdown another team in a game which is over 3 months away and the teams have not even been decided yet. To me, it seems quite silly.

I try not to feed trolls.
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!
Starter

Next