Warren Moon's thoughts on Vince Young signing with Riders.

Re: Warren Moon's thoughts on Vince Young signing with Rider

by bobo82 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:21 am

ExPat wrote:
bobo82 wrote: Naw , you Rider fans aren't obsessed at all with Vince Young . I guess that's why then that over at Riderfan the VY thread is "only" at 244 pages and counting.

I thought you were kidding - but you're absolutely correct. How much could there possibly be to say about a guy who hasn't even stepped onto the field yet?

LOL !!! Yup , We the fans of other teams NOT called the Riders are the ones who are apparently obsessed with their brand new QB and are spending waaaay too much of our time discussing the issues and what we think about what's going on in RiderNation and not paying enough attention to what our teams are supposedly doing . :roll:

BUT let's put the shoe on the other foot here and let's talk about Rider fan and perhaps suggest that maybe they should take a long look in the mirror when talking about who is obsessing and discussing other teams and what these other teams are doing . And with that folks may I present to you Exhibit "A" once again from Riderfan an already 15 page discussion and growing thread all about how the Cats have placed Kaepernick and RG3 on their negotiation list . :lol: Talk about obsessing :wink: Pot meet Kettle !!! :cowboy:

http://www.riderfans.com/forum/showthre ... -year-deal
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

All-Star

by EastVanMark » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:27 pm

Johnny Ticat slayer wrote:
FootbalYouBet wrote:
brihind88 wrote:Warren Moon was the best QB to play the CFL game.

NO, he was not.

For all the good that he was, the best he could be is second.

Actually 3rd. Flutie and Calvillo are ahead of Moon.

Sam Etcheverry wants to join that party
All-Star

by Preisst » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:37 pm

bobo82 wrote:LOL !!! Yup , We the fans of other teams NOT called the Riders are the ones who are apparently obsessed with their brand new QB and are spending waaaay too much of our time discussing the issues and what we think about what's going on in RiderNation and not paying enough attention to what our teams are supposedly doing . :roll:

BUT let's put the shoe on the other foot here and let's talk about Rider fan and perhaps suggest that maybe they should take a long look in the mirror when talking about who is obsessing and discussing other teams and what these other teams are doing . And with that folks may I present to you Exhibit "A" once again from Riderfan an already 15 page discussion and growing thread all about how the Cats have placed Kaepernick and RG3 on their negotiation list . :lol: Talk about obsessing :wink: Pot meet Kettle !!! :cowboy:

Hilarious. You are so obsessed with everything that is Saskatchewan Roughriders you are even going to other forums on the team. What do you care and more importantly why should we care about what you care about so much?

Maybe you should spend one quarter of the time talking about your own team as you do talking about the Saskatchewan Roughriders?

You're obsessed with the Saskatchewan Roughriders, that much is for sure.

LOL LOL LOL...........sad......
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!
Starter

by brihind88 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:45 pm

EastVanMark wrote:

When ever the subject of all time great qb's comes up, I am the only one who mentions DON JONAS.

Also, Moon is still the best. The debate needs to be , who is second.
All-Star

by ExPat » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:09 pm

brihind88 wrote:Also, Moon is still the best. The debate needs to be , who is second.

Thanks for settling it.
All-Star

by Johnny Ticat slayer » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:56 pm

EastVanMark wrote:
Johnny Ticat slayer wrote:
FootbalYouBet wrote:NO, he was not.

For all the good that he was, the best he could be is second.

Actually 3rd. Flutie and Calvillo are ahead of Moon.

Good point. Etcheverry can crash that party anytime! :thup:
"Shut up Wesley!" Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7
All-Star

by Taleback » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:21 am

Taleback wrote:
canadianfootballfan wrote:I think that cheater must have cheated in school, because they have the grammar of a 5 year old.

Pretty sure distinguishing between plural and singular was also part of the English/Grammar course. :oops:
All-Star

by greenandwhite » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:37 pm

Preisst wrote:
bobo82 wrote:LOL !!! Yup , We the fans of other teams NOT called the Riders are the ones who are apparently obsessed with their brand new QB and are spending waaaay too much of our time discussing the issues and what we think about what's going on in RiderNation and not paying enough attention to what our teams are supposedly doing . :roll:

Hilarious. You are so obsessed with everything that is Saskatchewan Roughriders you are even going to other forums on the team. What do you care and more importantly why should we care about what you care about so much?

Maybe you should spend one quarter of the time talking about your own team as you do talking about the Saskatchewan Roughriders?

You're obsessed with the Saskatchewan Roughriders, that much is for sure.

LOL LOL LOL...........sad......

Bobo's a good guy. He's just a little envious of our Riders as his Ticats havent won a Grey Cup this millennium. :wink:
All-Star

by Liquor Kitty » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:53 pm

bobo82 wrote:LOL !!! Sooo, let me see if I've got this correct. You actually took the time to read through 3 different threads , roughly 25 - 30 pages worth of posts and took a total count of how many posts were by Rider fans and how many were by other fans ? You then divided yer figures so you could get an actual exact percentage of who was posting what ........and I'm and others are obsessed ?
LMFAO !!! :lol: :D Naw , you Rider fans aren't obsessed at all with Vince Young . I guess that's why then that over at Riderfan the VY thread is "only" at 244 pages and counting. I have to admit that you Rider fans are an interesting bunch......passionate to a fault , some are definitely kinda' goofy and silly BUT interesting in a strange sort of way nonetheless . Cheers :D Is it June Yet ? :wink:

251 now.
Veteran

by PrideLivesHere » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:25 pm

Migs wrote:Mr. Moon, who is a football legend, says that Vince Young is a great athletic player with ability that fits perfectly for the league, that he is a winner, & that he thinks he will do very well with the Riders.

http://www.tsn.ca/video/moon-young-will ... fl~1085341

Migs - thanks for posting

On the Sports Cage this week, they interviewed Coach Jones. "He is down to his playing weight" - I believe was the quote from Jones.

I hope he does well. If not, all the press he is getting is good exposure for the league and the Riders. :rockin:
1966, 1989, 2007 & 2013 Grey Cup Champions

Ignoring the Haters since May 11, 2006
Starter

by Taleback » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:27 pm

greenandwhite wrote:Bobo's a good guy. He's just a little envious of our Riders as his Ticats havent won a Grey Cup this millennium.

Not to mention that they won all of 7 games last year when their roster was at it's peak. They are in downslide mode now and he knows he has to get in all the shots he can before the season starts, cause his 4-14 squad is going to silence his keyboard come July. :lol:
All-Star

by cheater » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:36 pm

So on Riders fans .com you have 252 pages. Over 5000 replies. And 190000 views by bobo.
Rookie

by BCCFLFAN » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:26 pm

VY will probably do a Michael Sam and eventually leave. Probably during mini camp or training camp. Didn't look that happy when he arrived at the airport. His press conference was a mix of emotion. I have nothing against the guy.
Starter

by Preisst » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:38 pm

BCCFLFAN wrote:VY will probably do a Michael Sam and eventually leave. Probably during mini camp or training camp. Didn't look that happy when he arrived at the airport. His press conference was a mix of emotion. I have nothing against the guy.

I'm similar to you in that I don't think he is going to cut it. If he does, good for him....

The funniest thing is how the Saskatchewan Roughrider Obsessed Haters keep talking like every single Roughrider fan that exists thinks he is going to be the answer to everything whereas in fact I have yet to see a single post where anyone thinks he is going to come in and light it up.

But hey, those poor souls need something to keep their boats floating as obviously cheering for their team doesn't cut it.

As a fan I cheer for my team, not against the other teams, that's just wasted energy in the negative.
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!
Starter

by Preisst » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:40 pm

Liquor Kitty wrote:
251 now.

So what? Why do you care what some fanbase you hate does and talks about? What's it to you? Is there something wrong with loving the CFL and discussing it? If so, what? If not then I repeat, what do you care? How does it affect you? What's your problem with it?

ppull rulz!!!!
Starter

PreviousNext