Ticats holding tryouts in Mexico

Re: Ticats holding tryouts in Mexico

by BCCFLFAN » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:21 pm

Johnny Ticat slayer wrote:
okie wrote:Johnson caught a 41 yard TD pass in that game. Video in the link below. I can just hear all the skeptics saying : WORK!!! Well, if it's not a "work", then the alternative would be "sub-par football" to put it kindly.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2701 ... all-league

The defensive back covering Johnson looked really pathetic! In a desperation move, he tried to jam him, and could not turn his hips and run with him.

It makes one really appreciate the quality DBs we have here in our league! :thup:

When Johnson played with the Als in 2014, he was smothered and neutered by the opposing CFL defensive backs who had to cover him.

Mexican Football League is the only league johnson can play in and get open. They sure had a lot of benches watching the game
Starter

Re: Ticats holding tryouts in Mexico

by canadianfootballfan » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:24 pm

BCCFLFAN wrote:
Johnny Ticat slayer wrote:
okie wrote:Johnson caught a 41 yard TD pass in that game. Video in the link below. I can just hear all the skeptics saying : WORK!!! Well, if it's not a "work", then the alternative would be "sub-par football" to put it kindly.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2701 ... all-league

The defensive back covering Johnson looked really pathetic! In a desperation move, he tried to jam him, and could not turn his hips and run with him.

It makes one really appreciate the quality DBs we have here in our league! :thup:

When Johnson played with the Als in 2014, he was smothered and neutered by the opposing CFL defensive backs who had to cover him.

Mexican Football League is the only league johnson can play in and get open. They sure had a lot of benches watching the game

I thought of a good one...

He went from the CFL to the Si FL.
Veteran

Previous