Colin Kaepernick
13%
Eff this! Drew Willy has a better chance of being CFL MOP
60%

Total votes : 30

Re: Poll: Which one of Manziel, Young or Kaepernick wins CFL

by ExPat » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:44 pm

None of them will ever win.

Michael Sam will make a comeback in the league and dominate like no one has before. But he will save his best performances for the games when he faces these particular QBs, since they will be the only ones with real talent that he faces all year. He will knock them down on every single play - even when they hand off - and they will not return to the field that season.
All-Star

by bobo82 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:12 pm

The New 3 Stooges !!!............ :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :)

Johnny..........................Colin................................. and Vince...............
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

All-Star

by Cool » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:37 pm

Good article on NFL free agents... Could open up the poll even more...

http://slam.canoe.com/Slam/Football/NFL ... 09229.html
Pull Together everyone
All-Star

by Argofan_1000 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:15 pm

jamie wrote:Who are you lecturing Joe? NOBODY has agreed that these guys should be in the CFL outside of 1-2 who like it as a PR move. Or me who does believe CK may be a good fit as a player.

I was following Kaepernick exploits as of late. He didn't stand for the anthem because he was protesting "racial profiling" in the U.S.

Every high profile celebrity must protest when they see something not right. They must speak up. I don't blame him for something that seems so real down south. He lost his career but he did speak up for people that couldn't.

He will not get back into the NFL, they shut the door on him, it seems. His highlight tape looks impressive. Could he be a fit for a team in the CFL with his skill set ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg6250SuDHQ
Veteran

by ArgoT » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:31 pm

Argofan_1000 wrote:
jamie wrote:Who are you lecturing Joe? NOBODY has agreed that these guys should be in the CFL outside of 1-2 who like it as a PR move. Or me who does believe CK may be a good fit as a player.

I was following Kaepernick exploits as of late. He didn't stand for the anthem because he was protesting "racial profiling" in the U.S.

Every high profile celebrity must protest when they see something not right. They must speak up. I don't blame him for something that seems so real down south. He lost his career but he did speak up for people that couldn't.

He will not get back into the NFL, they shut the door on him, it seems. His highlight tape looks impressive. Could he be a fit for a team in the CFL with his skill set ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg6250SuDHQ

No one wants this clown here.
Even though I do not watch the No Funners, I am told by those who do his skills have diminished big time.
All-Star

by jamie » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:43 pm

I'd like to see CK here.
All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:55 pm

jamie wrote:I'd like to see CK here.

Yeah, why not? As long as he has the skills to play, he should be here. If he doesn't, then he won't make it out of camp.

Same goes for the other two. Manziel might have some personal demons, but if he can overcome those and produce, then give him a chance.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by Vermonter » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:00 pm

BigJoeM wrote:Ratings never went up for any of these disasters and they will never go up for any of these clowns . Please take 5 minutes and do a little research since you did not live thru the ridiculous adventures of Skalbania . It doesn't work period .

Flutie at his best could not fill the Grey Cup in 92 and had terrible crowds in the 90 's . The Alouettes died because they thought they needed NFL talent and the crowds disappeared instantly .

I take it you guys are CFL novices who just starting watching the CFL . America loves their own brand of football and
could care less about the dog and pony show up here that is fact not some wishful thinking we like to kid ourselves about .

It's about the game period stop trying to emulate their stars there is no money here for that nonsense . The CFL has a contract with ESPN for one reason so the players here have an audience at home . They use it to attract players north .

It was never meant to be a large money maker and it never will . If they get a few bucks out of it and get all there games televised they will be happy . There is NO large audience coming for our brand they have there brand in College and NFL and that's about it . We have a few curious people who respect our football but the US of A already have their own 4 down football they love and could care less about the three stooges QB's listed on the board .

:cowboy:

Veteran

Previous