Manziel in the CFL

Re: Manziel in the CFL

by bobo82 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:44 pm

Johnny Ticat slayer wrote:
This "Johnny fockball" dude put on a disguise to go to Vegas, so he could get his freak on, and his employer the Cleveland Browns wouldn't know about it! Johnny Manziel did this after claiming he was going clean and would stop partying. He made that promise many times... :roll:

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/john ... lam-010516

Now as everyone knows, Johnny has a big heart. The biggest! Alcoholism is serious, and alcoholics should be helped and encouraged. But, when an alcoholic is a lying manipulative sack of shid, the last thing you do is give him a 4th, 5th and 6th chance.

But, since Johnny [b]woManziel is now on the Ticats negotiation list, [/b]Johnny says OH YEAH sign him Ticats! :rockin: Sign Manziel now! He will be great for the Ticats! :D

Preisst wrote :
.....I get a kick out of how all you Tiger-Cat fans think you've found the new messiah in Manziel to lead you out of the wilderness and back into the playoffs......typical......

HILARIOUS !! You know what I get a kick out of ? Is how absolutely clueless you are . You should really try to pay a little more attention my friend because absolutely anybody and everybody knows that Johnny is a huge Alouettes fan. His post was him being sarcastic and poking some good natured fun at the fact that the Cats actually have a clown like Manziel on their Neg List.

As for the Cats being led out of the wilderness and back into the play-offs.....NEWS FLASH for ya buddy the Cats have only missed the play-offs once since 2009 . You should really concentrate on your own team and their chances of actually making the play-offs for a change . You have stated before that all you want to do is talk football , so why is it then that every time you post you just seem to be Jonesing for a fight with anyone who isn't a fan of yer beloved Roughriders ?
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

All-Star

Re: Manziel in the CFL

by Preisst » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:53 pm

bobo82 wrote:HILARIOUS !! You know what I get a kick out of ? Is how absolutely clueless you are . You should really try to pay a little more attention my friend because absolutely anybody and everybody knows that Johnny is a huge Alouettes fan. His post was him being sarcastic and poking some good natured fun at the fact that the Cats actually have a clown like Manziel on their Neg List.

As for the Cats being led out of the wilderness and back into the play-offs.....NEWS FLASH for ya buddy the Cats have only missed the play-offs once since 2009 . You should really concentrate on your own team and their chances of actually making the play-offs for a change . You have stated before that all you want to do is talk football , so why is it then that every time you post you just seem to be Jonesing for a fight with anyone who isn't a fan of yer beloved Roughriders ?

Thanks for proving you don't have the mental capacity to understand sarcasm.

But keep on posting your personal attacks and insults all you want. Just further cements the fact you are grasping at straws and can't handle intelligent discourse.

oh....... :D :D :o :D :D
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!
Starter

Previous