SSK allegedly possibly maybe illegally works out Manziel

Re: SSK allegedly possibly maybe illegally works out Manziel

by HfxTC » Tue May 02, 2017 8:23 pm

You want the mods to score "posting style" now ?

How's that ?
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.
Hall of Famer

by Preisst » Tue May 02, 2017 8:26 pm

Cute. A poster who likes figure skating more then football. Explains some of his issues but not all of them. Yawn.
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!
Starter

by Johnny Ticat slayer » Wed May 03, 2017 12:02 am

Preisst wrote:
cheater wrote:There's definitely a cult, and it's led by its leader HfxTC and his fellow Rider haters who have this obsession and fixation with the Riders and Jones.

He is extremely narrow and close minded. He acts as if 100% of Roughrider fans think the exact same. I don't even really like Chris Jones and am certainly not to impressed with what he has brought to the table thus far for the team.

I'd mention this to him but it's beyond his cerebral level. He resorts to personal attack, slander, stereotyping and several other childish tactics.

I feel sorry for the poor soul.

I will mention that if the mods don't do something about his posting style the poop is gonna hit the fan pretty soon on this site. Not sure why he's allowed to run rampant breaking the rules.

BOO HOO HOO

Someone get Rider fans some tissue!

"Shut up Wesley!" Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7
All-Star

by bobo82 » Wed May 03, 2017 6:18 am

And this thread will be LOCKED in......3........2........1........... :o Starting to get Nasty in here . So what else is new ? :cowboy:

15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

All-Star

by RedandWhite » Wed May 03, 2017 10:16 am

...should ban the lot of you...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.
Site Staff

by Dust » Thu May 04, 2017 1:02 am

I once allegedly, possibly, ate at the same Keg as RedandWhite. Press conference scheduled for tomorrow at 10. I'm being accused of tampering with his bill.
All-Star

by Preisst » Thu May 04, 2017 11:57 pm

Johnny Ticat slayer wrote:
Preisst wrote:
cheater wrote:There's definitely a cult, and it's led by its leader HfxTC and his fellow Rider haters who have this obsession and fixation with the Riders and Jones.

He is extremely narrow and close minded. He acts as if 100% of Roughrider fans think the exact same. I don't even really like Chris Jones and am certainly not to impressed with what he has brought to the table thus far for the team.

I'd mention this to him but it's beyond his cerebral level. He resorts to personal attack, slander, stereotyping and several other childish tactics.

I feel sorry for the poor soul.

I will mention that if the mods don't do something about his posting style the poop is gonna hit the fan pretty soon on this site. Not sure why he's allowed to run rampant breaking the rules.

BOO HOO HOO

Someone get Rider fans some tissue!

Thanks for proving my point. One of these days you will get to work with extra colours!!!! How exciting for you.

I'd say you are so cute when you are mad BUT you are always mad so we don't know how you look {post} when you're not mad or casting stones.

Good luck.
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!
Starter

by Grover » Sat May 06, 2017 11:54 pm

Lee Jones‏Verified account @LeeJonesCTV 3h3 hours ago
Interesting @sskroughriders VP of football, GM, and head coach Chris Jones shown on screen at Brandt Centre. Lukewarm reception. #CFL

Canadian‏ @cdnjess 3h3 hours ago
Chris Jones is at the @WHLPats game and he was booed #cfl
Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig
All-Star

by HfxTC » Sun May 07, 2017 1:15 am

Don't mess with people's pride and reputation... Especially when you are a guest in their house.

Got to tip my hat to the people of Saskatchewan.... Most anyway :)
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.
Hall of Famer

by depopulationINC » Sun May 07, 2017 4:09 am

Yup...definitely understandable
He was never the primary guy I wanted to see get a GM job but I also don't hate it and he was in the top few of the candidates at the time IMO
I like a lot of what he is shaping but he has made some moves that are obviously going to upset a large portion of the fan base.
All-Star

Previous