Future Grey Cups - Host City

Re: Future Grey Cups - Host City

by Taleback » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:54 pm

The Last Word wrote:lol. the best Grey Cups are in Regina. Ask fans of other teams where the best Grey Cup weeks have taken place and I can assure you very few, if any, of them will name Regina. Of course, a Rider fan likes to come on here and state that is opinion is unassailable - it's the best because we have the best fanbase. This is not all that different from Rider fans' opinions that they are the best franchise because they have the highest revenues. Fewest Grey Cups?! Who cares, we are the best because make the most money! :lol:

Regina is generally considered the least ideal host for Grey Cup week for a number of factors, several of which were touched upon by J5V above:

1) most dilapidated stadium with the smallest footprint of any CFL team located in a rundown, crime-ridden area of town (although, in fairness, Regina itself is probably one of the least attractive cities in Canada so it doesn't matter where the stadium was located in most cases) .The first part will be rectified with the new stadium, but sadly the latter part is still an issue. I would not want to walk through that area late at night nor would I want to park my car there.

2) worst mass transit and taxi service of any CFL city. I heard from people attending the festivities in 2013 about the nightmare wait times for taxi cabs as people would leave events to go back to their hotels. It wasn't uncommon for people to wait upwards of an hour or longer to finally get transportation to their hotel. Bus service leaves something to be desired due to poor scheduling relative to other cities and the shuttle service was commonly poor. All this was compounded by the brutally cold weather with temps hovering around -20 from Thurs to Sat. It certainly does not create a good impression for visitors when a city provides such poor service.

3) hotels, or lack thereof. People from Regina like to brag that they have added nearly 1000 hotel rooms since they last hosted the Grey Cup so visitors will not have a problem finding accommodations. This is not close to being true. Having 3000 hotel rooms is not nearly adequate for an event like the Grey Cup week that would typically attract 10,000 - 20,000 media, alumni, participating teams and staff, other teams representatives and fans from other cities. Those 3,000 rooms are less than half the number that exist in Winnipeg which is apparently hard-pressed to host Grey Cup week as it is. Not only that, it's not as if those 1000 additional rooms are suddenly available for Grey Cup week. The majority of them are booked for other things like businesses.

The lack of hotels creates a major supply-demand problem in which a tour company can swoop in and purchase all the vacancies during Grey Cup week and charge outrageous prices for hotel and Grey Cup ticket packages. This is precisely what happened. Imagine having to pay over $1000 to stay for two or three nights at a crappy hotel, then having to sit on cold metal bleachers in the endzone of a crappy stadium in a crappy area of town of a less then spectacular city. Not much of a selling point is it?

What was very apparent during the 2013 Grey Cup week is that there were fewer out-of-province folks visiting than any other Grey Cup festival since 2003. The whole point of Grey Cup week, or one of the primary objectives, should be to meet and socialize with the fans of other teams. Sadly, it was apparent from the very beginning of the Grey Cup festivities that only small numbers of fans from other CFL cities bothered to make the trip. Whichever venue you went to , there was nothing more than a sea of green as far as the eye could see. Just a bunch of people in various green attire staring at each other awkwardly.

The size of the city, typically cold November weather, the substandard venues and poor transportation services all played a role in few tourists showing up but the biggest factor were the lack of hotels and subsequent outrageous prices charged for those previous few rooms. This is a big loss for Saskatchewan as well given that fewer out-of-province visitors means the province itself experiences the smallest economic stimulus of any Grey Cup host. Those seats might be purchased by people within the province but it provides no additional boost for the province given those folks would have just spent their money on other purchases anyways.

Of course, a typical response from those with homer fans who have their blinders on, like BC RIDER FAN, is to tell people not to bother showing up, rather than choosing to address the legitimate concerns of hosting a Grey Cup in a very small city with less than ideal infrastructure.

Regina is very lucky to host the Grey Cup at all, let alone every 8-10 years, given several longstanding and emerging factors occurring in the CFL landscape. Disinterest in Toronto with poor Grey Cup ticket sales; possible increasing disinterest in Vancouver with mediocre ticket sales at the previous Grey Cup and last few seasons with the Lions in general; Montreal's inability to host given the ongoing concern with the roof of Olympic Stadium; Calgary's deteriorating McMahon Stadium with no long-term solution in sight; a combination of a lack of private and civic initiative and/or interest and public will to provide necessary stadium infrastructure in larger cities - Quebec City, Halifax, London, Kitchener, Victoria - with superior transportation infrastructure, hotel space and conference/convention space...these all contribute to Regina being awarded the Grey Cup as often as they are. If the above issues were resolved to some degree, Regina would rightfully be awarded the Grey Cup hosting privileges once a generation or possibly not at all.

Does this sound shocking and unfair!? Not really, given all the inherent problems that exist with hosting a large scale event in a city of 200,000. In the end, a small city like Green Bay would never be considered for hosting a SuperBowl so I see no reason why a city of similar size in Regina, which is even more isolated, should be considered for a regular hosting duties of the Grey Cup.

And that my friends is...

The Last Word


As a Rider fan, and proud to have grown up in Sask, I wish you a very merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year.
All-Star
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:31 pm

Re: Future Grey Cups - Host City

by brihind88 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:12 pm

Well, I do not think we will have to worry about Regina in the near future.
Although they do well with what they have, they are far down the list.
2013 and long counting.

The assumption that they will get it because the CFL wants to showcase a new stadium gets filed under " in your dreams "
All-Star
 
Posts: 2335
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:42 pm

Re: Future Grey Cups - Host City

by The Last Word » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:03 am

Barring a dramatic turn of events Edmonton will host in 2018.
Starter
 
Posts: 407
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: Future Grey Cups - Host City

by cflbest » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:20 pm

The Last Word wrote:

Regina is generally considered the least ideal host for Grey Cup week for a number of factors, several of which were touched upon by J5V above:

1) most dilapidated stadium with the smallest footprint of any CFL team located in a rundown, crime-ridden area of town (although, in fairness, Regina itself is probably one of the least attractive cities in Canada so it doesn't matter where the stadium was located in most cases) .The first part will be rectified with the new stadium, but sadly the latter part is still an issue. I would not want to walk through that area late at night nor would I want to park my car there.

2) worst mass transit and taxi service of any CFL city. I heard from people attending the festivities in 2013 about the nightmare wait times for taxi cabs as people would leave events to go back to their hotels. It wasn't uncommon for people to wait upwards of an hour or longer to finally get transportation to their hotel. Bus service leaves something to be desired due to poor scheduling relative to other cities and the shuttle service was commonly poor. All this was compounded by the brutally cold weather with temps hovering around -20 from Thurs to Sat. It certainly does not create a good impression for visitors when a city provides such poor service.

3) hotels, or lack thereof. People from Regina like to brag that they have added nearly 1000 hotel rooms since they last hosted the Grey Cup so visitors will not have a problem finding accommodations. This is not close to being true. Having 3000 hotel rooms is not nearly adequate for an event like the Grey Cup week that would typically attract 10,000 - 20,000 media, alumni, participating teams and staff, other teams representatives and fans from other cities. Those 3,000 rooms are less than half the number that exist in Winnipeg which is apparently hard-pressed to host Grey Cup week as it is. Not only that, it's not as if those 1000 additional rooms are suddenly available for Grey Cup week. The majority of them are booked for other things like businesses.

The lack of hotels creates a major supply-demand problem in which a tour company can swoop in and purchase all the vacancies during Grey Cup week and charge outrageous prices for hotel and Grey Cup ticket packages. This is precisely what happened. Imagine having to pay over $1000 to stay for two or three nights at a crappy hotel, then having to sit on cold metal bleachers in the endzone of a crappy stadium in a crappy area of town of a less then spectacular city. Not much of a selling point is it?

What was very apparent during the 2013 Grey Cup week is that there were fewer out-of-province folks visiting than any other Grey Cup festival since 2003. The whole point of Grey Cup week, or one of the primary objectives, should be to meet and socialize with the fans of other teams. Sadly, it was apparent from the very beginning of the Grey Cup festivities that only small numbers of fans from other CFL cities bothered to make the trip. Whichever venue you went to , there was nothing more than a sea of green as far as the eye could see. Just a bunch of people in various green attire staring at each other awkwardly.

The size of the city, typically cold November weather, the substandard venues and poor transportation services all played a role in few tourists showing up but the biggest factor were the lack of hotels and subsequent outrageous prices charged for those previous few rooms. This is a big loss for Saskatchewan as well given that fewer out-of-province visitors means the province itself experiences the smallest economic stimulus of any Grey Cup host. Those seats might be purchased by people within the province but it provides no additional boost for the province given those folks would have just spent their money on other purchases anyways.

Of course, a typical response from those with homer fans who have their blinders on, like BC RIDER FAN, is to tell people not to bother showing up, rather than choosing to address the legitimate concerns of hosting a Grey Cup in a very small city with less than ideal infrastructure.

And that my friends is...

The Last Word


You could be talking about Hamilton - the stadium in a bad area, no restaurants or bars near the stadium, don't walk around that area at night, few hotels in the city, fans wouldn't show up if the Tiger Cats weren't playing. The city hosted the CIS championship game and very few showed up.
User avatar
Rookie
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:33 am

Re: Future Grey Cups - Host City

by brihind88 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:01 pm

The Last Word wrote:Barring a dramatic turn of events Edmonton will host in 2018.


How do you know this ?

Regardless, if they do , Edmonton always does a good job with Grey Cups.

With them, they do not need temp seating.
All-Star
 
Posts: 2335
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:42 pm

Re: Future Grey Cups - Host City

by PrideLivesHere » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:35 pm

Taleback wrote:
The Last Word wrote:lol. the best Grey Cups are in Regina. Ask fans of other teams where the best Grey Cup weeks have taken place and I can assure you very few, if any, of them will name Regina. Of course, a Rider fan likes to come on here and state that is opinion is unassailable - it's the best because we have the best fanbase. This is not all that different from Rider fans' opinions that they are the best franchise because they have the highest revenues. Fewest Grey Cups?! Who cares, we are the best because make the most money! :lol:

Regina is generally considered the least ideal host for Grey Cup week for a number of factors, several of which were touched upon by J5V above:

1) most dilapidated stadium with the smallest footprint of any CFL team located in a rundown, crime-ridden area of town (although, in fairness, Regina itself is probably one of the least attractive cities in Canada so it doesn't matter where the stadium was located in most cases) .The first part will be rectified with the new stadium, but sadly the latter part is still an issue. I would not want to walk through that area late at night nor would I want to park my car there.

2) worst mass transit and taxi service of any CFL city. I heard from people attending the festivities in 2013 about the nightmare wait times for taxi cabs as people would leave events to go back to their hotels. It wasn't uncommon for people to wait upwards of an hour or longer to finally get transportation to their hotel. Bus service leaves something to be desired due to poor scheduling relative to other cities and the shuttle service was commonly poor. All this was compounded by the brutally cold weather with temps hovering around -20 from Thurs to Sat. It certainly does not create a good impression for visitors when a city provides such poor service.

3) hotels, or lack thereof. People from Regina like to brag that they have added nearly 1000 hotel rooms since they last hosted the Grey Cup so visitors will not have a problem finding accommodations. This is not close to being true. Having 3000 hotel rooms is not nearly adequate for an event like the Grey Cup week that would typically attract 10,000 - 20,000 media, alumni, participating teams and staff, other teams representatives and fans from other cities. Those 3,000 rooms are less than half the number that exist in Winnipeg which is apparently hard-pressed to host Grey Cup week as it is. Not only that, it's not as if those 1000 additional rooms are suddenly available for Grey Cup week. The majority of them are booked for other things like businesses.

The lack of hotels creates a major supply-demand problem in which a tour company can swoop in and purchase all the vacancies during Grey Cup week and charge outrageous prices for hotel and Grey Cup ticket packages. This is precisely what happened. Imagine having to pay over $1000 to stay for two or three nights at a crappy hotel, then having to sit on cold metal bleachers in the endzone of a crappy stadium in a crappy area of town of a less then spectacular city. Not much of a selling point is it?

What was very apparent during the 2013 Grey Cup week is that there were fewer out-of-province folks visiting than any other Grey Cup festival since 2003. The whole point of Grey Cup week, or one of the primary objectives, should be to meet and socialize with the fans of other teams. Sadly, it was apparent from the very beginning of the Grey Cup festivities that only small numbers of fans from other CFL cities bothered to make the trip. Whichever venue you went to , there was nothing more than a sea of green as far as the eye could see. Just a bunch of people in various green attire staring at each other awkwardly.

The size of the city, typically cold November weather, the substandard venues and poor transportation services all played a role in few tourists showing up but the biggest factor were the lack of hotels and subsequent outrageous prices charged for those previous few rooms. This is a big loss for Saskatchewan as well given that fewer out-of-province visitors means the province itself experiences the smallest economic stimulus of any Grey Cup host. Those seats might be purchased by people within the province but it provides no additional boost for the province given those folks would have just spent their money on other purchases anyways.

Of course, a typical response from those with homer fans who have their blinders on, like BC RIDER FAN, is to tell people not to bother showing up, rather than choosing to address the legitimate concerns of hosting a Grey Cup in a very small city with less than ideal infrastructure.

Regina is very lucky to host the Grey Cup at all, let alone every 8-10 years, given several longstanding and emerging factors occurring in the CFL landscape. Disinterest in Toronto with poor Grey Cup ticket sales; possible increasing disinterest in Vancouver with mediocre ticket sales at the previous Grey Cup and last few seasons with the Lions in general; Montreal's inability to host given the ongoing concern with the roof of Olympic Stadium; Calgary's deteriorating McMahon Stadium with no long-term solution in sight; a combination of a lack of private and civic initiative and/or interest and public will to provide necessary stadium infrastructure in larger cities - Quebec City, Halifax, London, Kitchener, Victoria - with superior transportation infrastructure, hotel space and conference/convention space...these all contribute to Regina being awarded the Grey Cup as often as they are. If the above issues were resolved to some degree, Regina would rightfully be awarded the Grey Cup hosting privileges once a generation or possibly not at all.

Does this sound shocking and unfair!? Not really, given all the inherent problems that exist with hosting a large scale event in a city of 200,000. In the end, a small city like Green Bay would never be considered for hosting a SuperBowl so I see no reason why a city of similar size in Regina, which is even more isolated, should be considered for a regular hosting duties of the Grey Cup.

And that my friends is...

The Last Word


As a Rider fan, and proud to have grown up in Sask, I wish you a very merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year.


Taleback - OK that is pretty funny.

IMHO - 2018 Grey Cup will be in the city that rhymes with 'fun'
1966, 1989, 2007 & 2013 Grey Cup Champions

Ignoring the Haters since May 11, 2006
User avatar
Starter
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:04 pm
Location: Riderville

Re: Future Grey Cups - Host City

by Gornaldatron » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:26 pm

PrideLivesHere wrote:
Taleback - OK that is pretty funny.

IMHO - 2018 Grey Cup will be in the city that rhymes with 'fun'


Edmontun it is!
Image
User avatar
Veteran
 
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:33 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: Future Grey Cups - Host City

by BCRiderFan » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:55 am

The Last Word wrote:lol. the best Grey Cups are in Regina. Ask fans of other teams where the best Grey Cup weeks have taken place and I can assure you very few, if any, of them will name Regina. Of course, a Rider fan likes to come on here and state that is opinion is unassailable - it's the best because we have the best fanbase. This is not all that different from Rider fans' opinions that they are the best franchise because they have the highest revenues. Fewest Grey Cups?! Who cares, we are the best because make the most money! :lol:

Regina is generally considered the least ideal host for Grey Cup week for a number of factors, several of which were touched upon by J5V above:

1) most dilapidated stadium with the smallest footprint of any CFL team located in a rundown, crime-ridden area of town (although, in fairness, Regina itself is probably one of the least attractive cities in Canada so it doesn't matter where the stadium was located in most cases) .The first part will be rectified with the new stadium, but sadly the latter part is still an issue. I would not want to walk through that area late at night nor would I want to park my car there.

2) worst mass transit and taxi service of any CFL city. I heard from people attending the festivities in 2013 about the nightmare wait times for taxi cabs as people would leave events to go back to their hotels. It wasn't uncommon for people to wait upwards of an hour or longer to finally get transportation to their hotel. Bus service leaves something to be desired due to poor scheduling relative to other cities and the shuttle service was commonly poor. All this was compounded by the brutally cold weather with temps hovering around -20 from Thurs to Sat. It certainly does not create a good impression for visitors when a city provides such poor service.

3) hotels, or lack thereof. People from Regina like to brag that they have added nearly 1000 hotel rooms since they last hosted the Grey Cup so visitors will not have a problem finding accommodations. This is not close to being true. Having 3000 hotel rooms is not nearly adequate for an event like the Grey Cup week that would typically attract 10,000 - 20,000 media, alumni, participating teams and staff, other teams representatives and fans from other cities. Those 3,000 rooms are less than half the number that exist in Winnipeg which is apparently hard-pressed to host Grey Cup week as it is. Not only that, it's not as if those 1000 additional rooms are suddenly available for Grey Cup week. The majority of them are booked for other things like businesses.

The lack of hotels creates a major supply-demand problem in which a tour company can swoop in and purchase all the vacancies during Grey Cup week and charge outrageous prices for hotel and Grey Cup ticket packages. This is precisely what happened. Imagine having to pay over $1000 to stay for two or three nights at a crappy hotel, then having to sit on cold metal bleachers in the endzone of a crappy stadium in a crappy area of town of a less then spectacular city. Not much of a selling point is it?

What was very apparent during the 2013 Grey Cup week is that there were fewer out-of-province folks visiting than any other Grey Cup festival since 2003. The whole point of Grey Cup week, or one of the primary objectives, should be to meet and socialize with the fans of other teams. Sadly, it was apparent from the very beginning of the Grey Cup festivities that only small numbers of fans from other CFL cities bothered to make the trip. Whichever venue you went to , there was nothing more than a sea of green as far as the eye could see. Just a bunch of people in various green attire staring at each other awkwardly.

The size of the city, typically cold November weather, the substandard venues and poor transportation services all played a role in few tourists showing up but the biggest factor were the lack of hotels and subsequent outrageous prices charged for those previous few rooms. This is a big loss for Saskatchewan as well given that fewer out-of-province visitors means the province itself experiences the smallest economic stimulus of any Grey Cup host. Those seats might be purchased by people within the province but it provides no additional boost for the province given those folks would have just spent their money on other purchases anyways.

Of course, a typical response from those with homer fans who have their blinders on, like BC RIDER FAN, is to tell people not to bother showing up, rather than choosing to address the legitimate concerns of hosting a Grey Cup in a very small city with less than ideal infrastructure.

Regina is very lucky to host the Grey Cup at all, let alone every 8-10 years, given several longstanding and emerging factors occurring in the CFL landscape. Disinterest in Toronto with poor Grey Cup ticket sales; possible increasing disinterest in Vancouver with mediocre ticket sales at the previous Grey Cup and last few seasons with the Lions in general; Montreal's inability to host given the ongoing concern with the roof of Olympic Stadium; Calgary's deteriorating McMahon Stadium with no long-term solution in sight; a combination of a lack of private and civic initiative and/or interest and public will to provide necessary stadium infrastructure in larger cities - Quebec City, Halifax, London, Kitchener, Victoria - with superior transportation infrastructure, hotel space and conference/convention space...these all contribute to Regina being awarded the Grey Cup as often as they are. If the above issues were resolved to some degree, Regina would rightfully be awarded the Grey Cup hosting privileges once a generation or possibly not at all.

Does this sound shocking and unfair!? Not really, given all the inherent problems that exist with hosting a large scale event in a city of 200,000. In the end, a small city like Green Bay would never be considered for hosting a SuperBowl so I see no reason why a city of similar size in Regina, which is even more isolated, should be considered for a regular hosting duties of the Grey Cup.

And that my friends is...

The Last Word



Hey Last Word - you can kiss my ass! How's that for a last word?
Grey Cup wins last decade, okay 11 years

Sask - 2
BC - 2
Cal - 2
Mtl - 2
Tor - 1
Edm -1
Ott - 1
Ham - 0
Wpg - 0

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_G ... _champions
Veteran
 
Posts: 677
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:22 pm
Location: Burnaby, B.C.

Re: Future Grey Cups - Host City

by brihind88 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:27 am

Rider fans are so touchy and sensitive. :(

I do not hold it against them.

I would feel that way also, if I was supporting the worst team in the CFL.

Easy for me though. I am in Calgary. :thup:
All-Star
 
Posts: 2335
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:42 pm

Re: Future Grey Cups - Host City

by rhymes with orange » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:07 am

The Last Word wrote: possible increasing disinterest in Vancouver with mediocre ticket sales at the previous Grey Cup and last few seasons with the Lions in general;


Whaaa? Knock Vancouver for insufficient regular season support if you must, but it's proven to be an event town. 52,056 attended to 2014 Grey Cup, which came on the heels of hosting the 2011 Grey Cup when GC fatigue would be an obvious issue for just about any CFL market.
Proud B.C. Lions season ticket holder since 1995.
Image
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:27 am

Re: Future Grey Cups - Host City

by J5V » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:53 pm

BCRiderFan wrote:Hey Last Word - you can kiss my ass! How's that for a last word?


Hey BCRiderFan, let me guess... you got bullied a lot in school, didn't you? Its OK... I think you're AWESOME!!! Here's something that might help you: http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/mentalhealth ... steem.aspx
Starter
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:48 pm

Re: Future Grey Cups - Host City

by Liquor Kitty » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:38 am

J5V wrote:
BCRiderFan wrote:Hey Last Word - you can kiss my ass! How's that for a last word?


Hey BCRiderFan, let me guess... you got bullied a lot in school, didn't you? Its OK... I think you're AWESOME!!! Here's something that might help you: http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/mentalhealth ... steem.aspx

... and having a better team might help. :P
User avatar
Veteran
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:47 am

Re: Future Grey Cups - Host City

by cflisthebest » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:38 pm

Regina isnt as bad as that jackass claims it to be.

Sure, it's not a great city but it is far from crappy.

Edmonton I imagine will not go for the Grey cup till 2019 due to the construction downtown as they'll want to have it completed for the festivities.
A Proud member of the Rider Nation!
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8475
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:42 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta

Re: Future Grey Cups - Host City

by PrideLivesHere » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:59 pm

"Nothing could be fina than to be in Regina at a Grey Cup" - Mr. Tom Hanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGQF_mgGG8o
1966, 1989, 2007 & 2013 Grey Cup Champions

Ignoring the Haters since May 11, 2006
User avatar
Starter
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:04 pm
Location: Riderville

Re: Future Grey Cups - Host City

by rpaege » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:49 pm

PrideLivesHere wrote:"Nothing could be fina than to be in Regina at a Grey Cup" - Mr. Tom Hanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGQF_mgGG8o



I find it interesting that an A list celebrity showed up in Regina for a Grey Cup, but not Toronto :lol:

But in all seriousness, the CFL needs more of this kind of thing on a regular basis. Grey Cups and CFL games in general need some cachet and prestige, particularly for the Toronto market. It's pretty common to watch hockey or basketball and see celebrities at the games. It shouldn't be hard to get that kind of thing happening more often at CFL games.
ImageImage
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 4813
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: United States

PreviousNext

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests