POLL: Will the Ticats finish LAST in da East?

Will the Ticats finish last in the East in 2016?

Yes, they have lost to many players
29%
No, the Argos might suck more
71%

Total votes : 49

Re: POLL: Will the Ticats finish LAST in da East?

by brihind88 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:41 am

RedandWhite wrote:
Johnny Ticat slayer wrote:the video Johnny posted that you deleted! :D [/i]

..yeah, try that again and you'll be dead man walking...

I have the pleasure of NOT SEEING the video J posted.

Thank you for your fast work to stymie Johnny's misguided initiative.

Whatever it was. :roll:
All-Star

by Johnny Ticat slayer » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:19 pm

brihind88 wrote:
RedandWhite wrote:
Johnny Ticat slayer wrote:the video Johnny posted that you deleted! :D [/i]

..yeah, try that again and you'll be dead man walking...

I have the pleasure of NOT SEEING the video J posted.

Thank you for your fast work to stymie Johnny's misguided initiative.

Whatever it was. :roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
"Shut up Wesley!" Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7
All-Star

by brihind88 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:40 pm

Not fair Johnny.

All those :roll: made me dizzy.
All-Star

by Johnny Ticat slayer » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:29 am

brihind88 wrote:Not fair Johnny.

All those :roll: made me dizzy.

Good thing those emoticon thingies are free! :D
All-Star

by Vermonter » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:18 pm

My Prediction:

1 The ORBs
2 The TiCats
3 The Argos
4 The Als
:cowboy:

Veteran

by Johnny Ticat slayer » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:00 pm

Vermonter wrote:My Prediction:

1 The ORBs
2 The TiCats
3 The Argos
4 The Als

We'll see! :cowboy: The Argos are making a strong claim for last place.
All-Star

by Vermonter » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:12 pm

Yeah, the Argos have had a weird season.

-Undefeated against West Division teams on the road.
-Winless against East Division teams at home.
:cowboy:

Veteran

by bobo82 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:14 am

Johnny Ticat slayer wrote:
Vermonter wrote:My Prediction:

1 The ORBs
2 The TiCats
3 The Argos
4 The Als

We'll see! :cowboy: The Argos are making a strong claim for last place.

The Argos in last place ??? How can that possibly be ??? According to our resident so called expert in these forums that guy that goes by the moniker of A-51 we might as well just forget about playing the rest of the season. I mean if you listen to him those Argos have the BEST GM, the BEST Coach, the BEST QB, the BEST Canadian talent, the BEST depth , the BEST D-line etc etc in the entire league :roll: Last place for these Argos ??? PLEEEEZE !!! :roll: I say let's just stop wasting everybody's time this season and award them the Cup right now :lol: .......that is if you believe The World According to A-51 :cowboy:
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

All-Star

by 2EZ4ThaCats » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:28 am

Area-51 wrote:
Grover wrote:It doesn't appear that either the Cats or the Al's have much to brag about!

Hard to take any "power ranking" seriously when it has the BC Lions as the #5 team in the league.

Every pro sports league has teams with ZERO chance at a championship before the season even starts - - the CFL is no different.

BC, Montreal, Regina and Winnipeg have no hope at competing for this year's Grey Cup. The only question is at what point in the season will their delusional fan base acknowledge reality.

Wouldn't have people said same last year bout the TwoColours? Or in 2013 when Austin took over the Cats after a 6-12 season? or the Bombers in 2011? I actually feel like the CFL is the one league in sports where you don't have a single team who has "no hope in hell" before week 1.
All-Star

by Evil Doctor » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:17 pm

So know we that the correct answer is...

...the Alouettes....

Starter

by Area-51 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:20 pm

2EZ4ThaCats wrote:
Area-51 wrote:
Grover wrote:It doesn't appear that either the Cats or the Al's have much to brag about!

Hard to take any "power ranking" seriously when it has the BC Lions as the #5 team in the league.

Every pro sports league has teams with ZERO chance at a championship before the season even starts - - the CFL is no different.

BC, Montreal, Regina and Winnipeg have no hope at competing for this year's Grey Cup. The only question is at what point in the season will their delusional fan base acknowledge reality.

Wouldn't have people said same last year bout the TwoColours? Or in 2013 when Austin took over the Cats after a 6-12 season? or the Bombers in 2011? I actually feel like the CFL is the one league in sports where you don't have a single team who has "no hope in hell" before week 1.

After watching Montreal tonight, do you want to rethink that?
As with all truth, my comments pass through three stages: First, they are ridiculed. Second, they are violently opposed. Third, they are are accepted as being self-evident.
All-Star

by Johnny Ticat slayer » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:00 am

There are 3 teams in the East that have the look of a last place team. The Argos, Alouettes and the Ticats with Masoli. When Collaros can play, the Ticats will leave this category.

Between the Argos and the Alouettes; at least the Argos have a real head coach. In Montreal, we have Popp playing head coach. Johnny has to call it, right now, in a bad division with only one really good team (Ottawa), the Als have the best chance of finishing last.

Time to clean house.
All-Star

by Johnny Ticat slayer » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:39 am

OOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Enough with the pathetic Riders and their historic season of suck! Back to more important things.

It's time for some Ticat slaying! :cowboy:

This Friday, the Alouettes VS the Ticats

With all of the Ticat injuries, Johnny's Alouettes have a fighting chance! We are weak against the run, but if the stinky cats have no run game... Austin doesn't like and probably doesn't know how to run the ball. So, it will all be on Zach.

The Als will put tons of pressure on those two Ticat o-line rookies, and Zach will eat turf all night! :rockin:

Maybe Duron Carter can make fun of cornerback Cassius Vaughn's socio economic status, and beat him for 3 TDs in the process.

Johnny does feel like pointing out to Ticat fans, that Collaros "the great" has a losing record so far (2-3). Wait what?! The Ticats can lose with Collaros at QB! :D

Also, if the Als win, the Ticats will be one game out of last place after 12 games! The stinky cats can still finish last in the East, and not even make the playoffs if they finish 3rd.

Be afraid kitty Cats, be very afraid... :cowboy:
All-Star

by cflbest » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:14 am

Ticats defensive backs can't cover, the offensive line can't give Collaras time, they are without Gable.
An Als win puts them only one game behind the Ticats.
I expect a big win for the Als
Starter

by Linden53 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:28 am

cflbest wrote:I expect a big win for the Als

Big Shockem Johnny says something similar to that, but the Big Bad Cats from Hamilton will indeed cover the spread (-10) and win by 11
Veteran

PreviousNext