Site functionality & bug report list (report issues here)

Re: Site functionality & bug report list (report issues here

by jbticats » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:15 am

Tried to sell my tickets for the OCT 28th game today. While in 'My Tix Account Manager' when reselling tickets it would not let me post them for less than their face value $64? Anyone else have this issue? Pretty much renders the resale useless as no one in their right mind will buy tickets at full price unless maybe it is a playoff game. Heck as a SSH my price was Half of what they want me to charge. What a SCAM!

Called Ticats was given the runaround
Called Ticketmaster was told that the Team sets the Ceiling and Floor prices
Practice Squad
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:09 am

Re: Site functionality & bug report list (report issues here

by jbticats » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:52 pm

Issue still not addressed. Now instead of forcing me to sell my tickets for face value, they have given me a break :lol: and allowed me to sell them for Slightly under face value $50 instead of $64. Hmmm to a game that no one will want to attend because all starters will sit and is meaning less. Thank you Ticats for handcuffing me and not allowing me to reasonably sell my OWN tickets to this 'last game of the season' Meaningless game. :twisted: Shame on you Ticats & Ticketmaster SHAME!
Practice Squad
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:09 am

Re: Site functionality & bug report list (report issues here

by Paolo X » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:48 pm

In the box scores, the improvements in the stats have been excellent. And we have now the links to player pages on them. Great work Sully and all.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8395
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:37 am
Location: Easton, PA

Re: Site functionality & bug report list (report issues here

by DogsFan » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:05 am

jbticats wrote:Issue still not addressed. Now instead of forcing me to sell my tickets for face value, they have given me a break :lol: and allowed me to sell them for Slightly under face value $50 instead of $64. Hmmm to a game that no one will want to attend because all starters will sit and is meaning less. Thank you Ticats for handcuffing me and not allowing me to reasonably sell my OWN tickets to this 'last game of the season' Meaningless game. :twisted: Shame on you Ticats & Ticketmaster SHAME!


Print them and sell on Kijiji....
Starter
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:40 am

Re: Site functionality & bug report list (report issues here

by jamie » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:54 pm

Out of the blue the symbols for quote, editing have disappeared from my screen. Any solutions?
All-Star
 
Posts: 1264
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:34 pm

Re: Site functionality & bug report list (report issues here

by Abendschan » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:20 pm

Hi Sully, I've been tuned in to watching these new member sign ups. What I noticed is around 45ish new members per day with very unusual handle names, but I feel my issue is this; Most all are a chain reaction of advertise or friends of friends in country's everywhere. At this rate, it may cause problems down the road.
Saskatchewan Roughriders - Rider Nation
Los Angeles Rams - Ram Nation in LA
User avatar
Rookie
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:41 pm
Location: Currie Barracks, AB

Re: Site functionality & bug report list (report issues here

by FootbalYouBet » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:55 pm

Make Trump a censored word asap
Live well and please God

FYB has left the building
User avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 17520
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:51 pm
Location: Delta BC

Re: Site functionality & bug report list (report issues here

by HfxTC » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:23 pm

I think there are enough unknowns and moon shots going on with this team right now without introducing more change and uncertainty.

The ideas of Joe Mack and Cory Chamblin don't do anything to increase my expectations or appreciation of this organization.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 34705
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 10:09 pm
Location: Halifax

Re: Site functionality & bug report list (report issues here

by BigJoeM » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:56 pm

Abendschan wrote:Hi Sully, I've been tuned in to watching these new member sign ups. What I noticed is around 45ish new members per day with very unusual handle names, but I feel my issue is this; Most all are a chain reaction of advertise or friends of friends in country's everywhere. At this rate, it may cause problems down the road.


Not sure what's going on with the Poland and Milawi posts almost like a secret language and espionage game.
There was a man who had nothing to hide so he didn't care about privacy and I knew another who had nothing to say so he didn't care about free speech .
User avatar
Veteran
 
Posts: 879
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:05 am

Re: Site functionality & bug report list (report issues here

by Abendschan » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:48 pm

BigJoeM wrote:
Abendschan wrote:Hi Sully, I've been tuned in to watching these new member sign ups. What I noticed is around 45ish new members per day with very unusual handle names, but I feel my issue is this; Most all are a chain reaction of advertise or friends of friends in country's everywhere. At this rate, it may cause problems down the road.


Not sure what's going on with the Poland and Milawi posts almost like a secret language and espionage game.

Those flocked out rash daily of signing up to this site has stopped at KarlaOrc.
Saskatchewan Roughriders - Rider Nation
Los Angeles Rams - Ram Nation in LA
User avatar
Rookie
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:41 pm
Location: Currie Barracks, AB

Re: Site functionality & bug report list (report issues here

by TCHABS » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:18 pm

Why is the "Congrats Ottawa Grey Cup Champs" topics continually at the top of the forum topics?

Time to move on.
Starter
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Re: Site functionality & bug report list (report issues here

by Niagara Als » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:22 pm

I just wanted to look up the draft status on Jamieson's draft status and I noticed this site no longer has the option of examining the CFL draft. I, in past, have used that site to examine the listing of the draft from years past. This was a permanent sub-site of all draft results of years past and, I used this often in past when examining such things as player trades. I believe this former sub-site was useful and I regret that this info is no longer available.
All-Star
 
Posts: 2156
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:00 pm

Re: Site functionality & bug report list (report issues here

by Lennywasout » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:03 pm

Since we seem to have one poster who only posts in French and going to google translate is a pain, can you add a button to translate the text without the need to copy and paste.
Not sure hiw chrome or safari detect a foreign language and offers to translate, but it doesn't seem to do so on these forums.
I don't mind the fact he only posts in French, but it is a royal pain to read his posts and I've stopped because it's so frustration when using an iPad.
Thanks
Veteran
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:25 pm

Re: Site functionality & bug report list (report issues here

by Abendschan » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:30 pm

Lennywasout wrote:Since we seem to have one poster who only posts in French and going to google translate is a pain, can you add a button to translate the text without the need to copy and paste.
Not sure hiw chrome or safari detect a foreign language and offers to translate, but it doesn't seem to do so on these forums.
I don't mind the fact he only posts in French, but it is a royal pain to read his posts and I've stopped because it's so frustration when using an iPad.
Thanks

That is an excellent idea Lenny and hope Sully can find a way to add such button. On that note LeStaf has very good football insite in his posts. Cheers
Saskatchewan Roughriders - Rider Nation
Los Angeles Rams - Ram Nation in LA
User avatar
Rookie
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:41 pm
Location: Currie Barracks, AB

Re: Site functionality & bug report list (report issues here

by Argofan_1000 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:50 am

Sully - please get rid of the "Argos are dead" thread in the Argo team spot. This just look bad
User avatar
Veteran
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:38 am

Previous

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests