150GAGE

The Argos, unfortunately are victims of a lot of competition and targets  some parts of the media ( Rogers and the sun paper) that has wanted them dead for a long time. 
The deterioration  started when the blue jays came to town and the slide keeps continuing, with Raptor and now TFC being in the market.
This team has been like Eatons store, never adjusting to changing demographics.  
Look at the fan base of both raptors and TFC, they have carved a fan base unique to their respective teams; there is some overlap, but very distinct from Leafs or blue jays.  
Argos need to become more multicultural and inclusive.
Now that the dream of the NFL in Toronto is dead, is the best time for them to grow their fan base. 
They also need to get into the the high schools and University football programs. 
 More than anything it should be cool to be seen at a Argos game.

Iconic SR

maybe dead serious but not dead

Kidding aside full credit for that last winning drive. I simply can't cheer for the Stamps or Eskies so for the love of God - Please win one more game ..... that's all I ask.
I'm looking forward to more of those tactical, precision passing drives next Sunday. From both QBs. Hopefully Ray comes out on top and can retire a champion if that's in his cards.

Go ARGOS!

Users Online

78 Guests, 13 Users (10 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
everyman, rshmglsky, sully, schmenger, Argofan13, cahoonrules86, bobo82, Niagara Als, DisplacedCatsFan, DavidThompson, MtnCat, Google (10)

Most Online Today: 131. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)