argonutII

I hope James can rush for 1,000 and add another 1,000 receiving. Hats off to him if he can, but I think he will find things tougher in 2018. Opposition Coaches and defenses will have had the off season to study and scheme. A good line backer keying on him will make yardage a lot more difficult to come by. Trestman will have to mix things up to keep the defenses guessing.

Argofan_1000

I hope James can rush for 1,000 and add another 1,000 receiving. Hats off to him if he can, but I think he will find things tougher in 2018. Opposition Coaches and defenses will have had the off season to study and scheme. A good line backer keying on him will make yardage a lot more difficult to come by. Trestman will have to mix things up to keep the defenses guessing.
I hope for the sake of the Argos and the league that he doesn't try every time for an additional inch or two unless it really matters. Rather he step out than be crushed every time

Users Online

122 Guests, 9 Users (7 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
GOTC1, KJF, Mightygoose, bobo82, Onemoredork, shadowski, Grover, Google (6), Alexa

Most Online Today: 177. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)