Argonauts est.1873

This is getting over ridiculous as the time tics away. I have very little faith and I'm thinking that we're going to be the laughing stock as Copeland will end up hiring some no named flunkies setting us back years and years. MAN I hope I'm wrong but this just is dragging for Argonauts fans. This should have been done three months back.
Rescue the sunken \'Good Ship Argonaut\' and restore her in 2017, PLEASE!!!!

Stay in Canada, spend in Canada!!!!!

Argonauts est.1873

Another day with no news. Things are just rosy in Argoland.

argonaut11xx

I really hope that the Argo braintrust have a plan. That they are waiting to roll out a new GM and Head coach.

Sadly, I think they have no plan and have botched this up, which means the team is in for a potentially terrible 2017.

Its been tough to be a fan since 2014.
I support L.G.B.T, Liberty Guns Beer Trump .Melting SNOWFLAKES is FUN. Trudeau is an IDIOT

Argonauts est.1873

Perhaps today is the day we get some flunkies signed to our GM and coach.

drummer_god

Boat continues to take on water and is heading for the ocean's floor.

Argonauts est.1873

I thought it hit the bottom on Lake Ontario but I could be wrong. It hasn't hit rock bottom yet. haha.

I can feel it. Today's the day we get very disappointed in our new GM and coach hires. Or it could be a month from now.

argonutII

I really don't know what to think anymore. First we were made believe Copeland was going to hire a big time guy to over see all their Football Operations much like a Shanahan. He then would hire a GM who I presume would either keep Milanovich or hire a new Coach. Then we find out Condell is hired as a "consultant". Did Copeland run this by the new (unnamed) Football Operations or was Condell really brought in as a Offensive Coordinator for Milanovich before he jumped ship.
Big rumour a couple of weeks ago was Tommy Clements being the Head guy plus GM, and maybe Head Coach if he didn't want to keep Milanovich. Scott fixed that decision by bailing.
Latest rumour is Trestman coming in as Coach and some friend of his as a cartaker GM. Don't know where that leaves the Shanahan type guy.
When something finally happens, I hope I'm pleasantly surprised. But I have a feeling I won't be.

drummer_god

This new regime has been a huge disappointment.

Argonauts est.1873

Last winter on the Argo site before my banning I got ripped constantly for saying the new ownership group wasn't doing enough or marketing fast enough. It was always the same bs 'The Sky Is Falling' comments by the rose coloured glasses crowd. Well it has been a total mess since day one. This team can't afford to fall any further in the Toronto sports scene and yet we hear very little from Copeland and zero from actual owners. They don't seem to give a crap. I've said it before and I'll say it again, there has to be some potential owner who grew up in Toronto as an Argonaut fan who did well and can afford them now.

Argonauts est.1873

Well it's Feb 9th any new news on a GM or coach yet? I guess Copeland is too busy taking his online football 101 classes to make any moves yet.

okie

Some podcast's wacky speculation.   Argo have already hired a new GM, and his name is Brendan Taman.  Argos are just waiting for the right time to make the announcement.  Jim Barker's allegedly reply was that Taman would set the Argos back 25 years.

Argonauts est.1873

You can't set them back any further then they are.

argonaut11xx

Bummer it wasn't the Argo's that worked out Manziel illegally.

Then at least we would have something to talk about.

drummer_god

Bombers just signed our best player while we sit on our hands.

drummer_god

I was excited for the schedule release and immediately started looking for games I can attend.....then I remembered we have Willy as QB and no coach or GM and 2017 is a write off.
Money back in my pocket.

Users Online

136 Guests, 8 Users (7 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
PTBO Dave, EastVanMark, Grover, dcmoses, hawthy, yougottabekidding, Taleback, Google (7)

Most Online Today: 175. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)